Page 1240 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2407401140119012301238123912401241124212501290134017402240 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,800 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    yeah i did after i realized you posted to do that, so now I have it right but the mail icon is on top
    nevermind, i made that part of the icon transarent, now it lines up perfect, thank you so much for your help!! Many thanks bro!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0247.png  

No problem bud. I'm glad I could help. I like that look for the dockflow too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-10)

Can someone tell me the bundle names for these applications? I've uploaded the plists here

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    How about these?
    oh man, thanks alot, but I have all those except the cydia one. don't even stress urself man. what i got from that list is decent for now. but if you ever come with anymore, especially for cydia, i'm always interested.

can anyone tell me how to get rid of the shows behind the iblanks??

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    oh man, thanks alot, but I have all those except the cydia one. don't even stress urself man. what i got from that list is decent for now. but if you ever come with anymore, especially for cydia, i'm always interested.
    Cydia icon?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cydia.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-10)

Thanks

Cydia icon?
    LOLOL, nah i already have that one too. i have the one with the open brown box and the black and white one too. i guess i'm looking for elegant stuff that catches ur eye. this theme is so pretty man, it's hard to find stuff that is worthy lol

LOLOL, nah i already have that one too. i have the one with the open brown box and the black and white one too. i guess i'm looking for elegant stuff that catches ur eye. this theme is so pretty man, it's hard to find stuff that is worthy lol
    Most of the worthy stuff has been released in this thread bro. Rob, Dark and the gang have done a top notch job. And if you ask for something, nicely, most likely it will get done.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Hello

Could someone make a loading screen for this icon. It's Tvguide, a new one. i know there is a old with the same name but they are not the same. Thanks in advance

Martin/Sweden

ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by svlifeguard View Post
    Can someone tell me the bundle names for these applications? I've uploaded the plists here

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    I tried opening them to find the bundle names, but I keep getting an error.

Eric, try looking here:
    CFBundleIdentifer Database

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Eric, try looking here:
    CFBundleIdentifer Database

Not in there either. I did have that link. I was just about to look in there. HAHA

Thanks

Most of the worthy stuff has been released in this thread bro. Rob, Dark and the gang have done a top notch job. And if you ask for something, nicely, most likely it will get done.
    oh i didn't mean the stuff in here wan't worthy, i was saying finding my own icons is a chore because there's a lot to live up to. the stuff in here is top notch, otherwise i wouldn't even be asking lol. thanks though.

oh i didn't mean the stuff in here wan't worthy, i was saying finding my own icons is a chore because there's a lot to live up to. the stuff in here is top notch, otherwise i wouldn't even be asking lol. thanks though.
    Not sure if you'd like this one. I use it for another app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cydia.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-10)

Thanks

Not sure if you'd like this one. I use it for another app.
    that's great!! i'll def use that one, thanks man!

Eric, something funky with those plists. They are incomplete I think. If they are from cracked apps that might be a problem. Not saying they are but seem to be missing some info.
    @Metaserph

Eric, something funky with those plists. They are incomplete I think. If they are from cracked apps that might be a problem. Not saying they are but seem to be missing some info.
    Yep, that's about what I got from them too. Maybe the guy will post up better ones. Who knows.

Can someone please edit the following icons images that are in my dock so they look like the coverflow layout (where the icons are tilted toward the center icon):

This is the Order I have them in My Dock:

Phone
    iPod
    iCabMobile

Similar to the one below:

Also, does anyone know where the wallpaper file is stored in SSH? I want to change it but don't know where it's located in the theme.

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by Karter1; 2011-01-10 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karter1 View Post
    Can someone please edit the following icons images that are in my dock so they look like the coverflow layout (where the icons are tilted toward the center icon):

This is the Order I have them in My Dock:

Phone
    iPod
    iCabMobile

Similar to the one below:

Also, does anyone know where the wallpaper file is stored in SSH? I want to change it but don't know where it's located in the theme.

Thanks in Advance!
    If you set a new wallpaper you should just have to respring to get the new one to show up. Or do you want to edit that one? And if you go back a page or two(I think) you'll find the ipod icon skewed for far right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

IRoyxx (2011-01-10), Karter1 (2011-01-10)

Actually, I didn't want the icons to look like the image I posted, i was just using that as an example of the style I was looking for.

I have these icons in my dock in this order:

Phone
    iPod
    iCabMobile

I'm using the default images already included in the theme.

I did get the lockscreen image to change. Thanks.

Page 1240 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2407401140119012301238123912401241124212501290134017402240 ... LastLast