Page 1239 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291237123812391240124112491289133917392239 ... LastLast
Results 24,761 to 24,780 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    yeah i know but i need it that way to put in the "dockflow.theme" so I cam make the FB one work as well...
    Let me know if you need it shrunk down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -heytell.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-09)

yeah i know but i need it that way to put in the "dockflow.theme" so I cam make the FB one work as well...
    Sorry the only way to make the AppStore icons not autoskin is to create every icon manually and then to remove the stock autoskin capabilities on the phone ... Ive seen it done in another theme but I don't suggest it unless you really know what you are doing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-09)

This is how it looks now with my changes, now I just need the heytell icon to put in the center...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0244.png  

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Sorry the only way to make the AppStore icons not autoskin is to create every icon manually and then to remove the stock autoskin capabilities on the phone ... Ive seen it done in another theme but I don't suggest it unless you really know what you are doing
    yeah but in this case I am only doing the two icons, facebook and heytell, I will not be doing any others, this is just for my dockflow, see screenshot above for what I have now

This is how it looks now with my changes, now I just need the heytell icon to put in the center...
    Do you want the left and right icons to be the same size as the far left and far right?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Do you want the left and right icons to be the same size as the far left and far right?
    no, those are how I want them now. I just need the heytel icon with EPHD frame so I can put it in the center and it will be larger than the right and left so middle will be big left and right will be smaller than center then farleft and far right will be smaller than left and right...

The text on the undocked icons are gone, how do I get it back?

no, those are how I want them now. I just need the heytel icon with EPHD frame so I can put it in the center and it will be larger than the right and left so middle will be big left and right will be smaller than center then farleft and far right will be smaller than left and right...
    Did you get the heytell icon I posted? I put the frame on it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    If you search my name and dockflow in this thread I posted a link to a zip with a bunch of them
    Thanks a lot man! if you do anymore, i'm definitely interested!

Did you get the heytell icon I posted? I put the frame on it.
    lol I totally missed it, but I have it now..

but it has a white border around it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0245.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    Thanks a lot man! if you do anymore, i'm definitely interested!
    I dl'd that zip file before, what icons are you looking for?

lol I totally missed it, but I have it now..

but it has a white border around it...
    Try this. Sorry. Make sure you use "Save target as"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -heytell.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I dl'd that zip file before, what icons are you looking for?
    i was looking for phone, messages, cydia, mail and ipod, but icons that were different than the ones most people already have. u know, just in case any were floating around. Not really picky.

still white...

I purchased this theme and i am getting an error when i try to download it. After waiting a couple hours for the theme to finish downloading, i get a "Hash sum mismatch" error whenever its finished and starts installing im guessing..
    What can i do to either fix this or get my money back? I feel great supporting bars in making this lovely theme for just $3 but supporting him and getting a theme in return is what i had in mind, not just giving somebody a random amount of money for nothing...
    Appanretly this is a common problem after searching around the forums and on google, but nobody ever offers a solution... Could somebody please help me out here?

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    i was looking for phone, messages, cydia, mail and ipod, but icons that were different than the ones most people already have. u know, just in case any were floating around. Not really picky.
    How about these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -icon-2x.png   -3.png   -4.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-10)

still white...
    Just making sure, you right clicked and used "save target as" right? Not "save picture as"??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-10)

ok i got it now, but the mail icon is ontop of the heytell, how do i fix that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0246.png  

Just making sure, you right clicked and used "save target as" right? Not "save picture as"??
    yeah i did after i realized you posted to do that, so now I have it right but the mail icon is on top

ok i got it now, but the mail icon is ontop of the heytell, how do i fix that?
    I had this issue with mine. If you touch and hold the icons to move them, just touch the heytell icon and it will put it on top. But it seems that sometimes the mail icon will pop on top again. I just cut off the overlapping edge on mind and don't have that issue anymore. I can do that for you if you like.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-10)

Page 1239 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291237123812391240124112491289133917392239 ... LastLast