Page 1197 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1976971097114711871195119611971198119912071247129716972197 ... LastLast
Results 23,921 to 23,940 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I had my daughter at my house for the holidays When she is here, I choose to not do a lot of theming as I dont get to see her as often as I used to before her Mom moved further away. Even though I am not on the thread in these times, I am always reachable by txt or email.... Just so you guys know.... I am currently working on a few projects also

+100!!!
    Dam Bars I think tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of joining MMI and it all started with your thread....crazy how time flies. Thanks for guiding me along, I appreciate the effort and time you've spent with me and all of us for that matter. Happy New Year's to you and the family!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Yup already done that. Can't seem to find where the blue bar across the top is. The rest I believe I can manage. Do you have Skype installed? Can you take a look as well using iFile? I thought it was "DefaultTransition.png", but it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dantbfan713 View Post
    Hey can anyone fill me in on how to get rid of the "hd" logo on the chd lockscreen?
    Which CHD lockscreen the original or Lockscreen 2?

Hey Boss...glad to see you...hope you had a great X-mas....we were wondering what's happening with you...

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Dam Bars I think tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of joining MMI and it all started with your thread....crazy how time flies. Thanks for guiding me along, I appreciate the effort and time you've spent with me and all of us for that matter. Happy New Year's to you and the family!
    Thanks bro!! Time flies when we are having fun huh?? I appreciate all the support you have shown me since day one my friend!! I recall us emailing back and forth many times On New Years eve last year, in regards to GT Remember?

Happy New Year to you and the fam!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-12-31)

Also any luck with fixing these in iOS 4.2.1?

Good question....If you look in the Application folder, you will be able to see if the images that you are trying to get themed are in there.... more than likely, if they are in there, then it can be done... Do you have a screenshot of the app? the Application folder for appstore apps is in/private/var/mobile/Applications/ then you will have to look through the long GUID string folders to find the Skype app....
    Yup already done that. Can't seem to find where the blue bar across the top is. The rest I believe I can manage. Do you have Skype installed? Can you take a look as well using iFile? I thought it was "DefaultTransition.png", but it wasn't.
    Last edited by cg2006; 2010-12-31 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cg2006 View Post
    Also any luck with fixing these in iOS 4.2.1?

I have yet to go to 4.2.1.... I really want to wait for the untethered multitasking to be fixed.... I know that some of the very best have not yet found the solution to this issue.... That doesnt mean that there isnt a way to fix it, it does mean that some of the very best havent found it yet....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-12-31)

I have yet to go to 4.2.1.... I really want to wait for the untethered multitasking to be fixed.... I know that some of the very best have not yet found the solution to this issue.... That doesnt mean that there isnt a way to fix it, it does mean that some of the very best havent found it yet....
    In Beats we Trust!!! - Any suggestions on the Skype?

I assume I would have to change the <key> value in the MainWindow.nib file. I also wanted to do this with Facebook to make a more unified UI across all my most used apps.

Are you familiar with .nibs? Can you point me to the correct line, string and key values to change this like how you did for MobilePhone and the other default apps?
    Last edited by cg2006; 2010-12-31 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I assume I would have to change the <key> value in the MainWindow.nib file. I also wanted to do this with Facebook to make a more unified UI across all my most used apps.

Are you familiar with .nibs? Can you point me to the correct line, string and key values to change this like how you did for MobilePhone and the other default apps?
    Ill check it out in a few.... Im like HEAVY into making icons right ATM... I am not familiar with nibs.... is that like a candy or something....

LMFAO I love that candy....hope everything has been good my man! get at me when you get a chance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    In one day a little over a year ago i jailbroke, discovered mmi, theming and bars in that order and it's been a fun ride

Even though I wasn't a clone for long i'd like to think I'm an honorary Alpha jammer

-- hope you had a great Christmas Rob, and have a safe New Year

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-31)

Darkness, when you get a chance would you be so kind as to make my dock icons staggered to the left and right?

Many thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Ill check it out in a few.... Im like HEAVY into making icons right ATM... I am not familiar with nibs.... is that like a candy or something....
    From what I've read online the past hour - the <string> is called "UINavigationBar" and the color of this bar is determained when coding the app. The coder can specify from a range of colors he wants his nav bar to be displayed as instead of actually using an UINavigationBar.png file (like MobilePhone and other default iPhone apps use).

This now brings me to the question, Where can I find this code in Skype.app? And how do I alter the color code?

Any suggestions from anyone here would greatly be appreciated!!

From what I've read online the past hour - the <string> is called "UINavigationBar" and the color of this bar is determained when coding the app. The coder can specify from a range of colors he wants his nav bar to be displayed as instead of actually using an UINavigationBar.png file (like MobilePhone and other default iPhone apps use).

This now brings me to the question, Where can I find this code in Skype.app? And how do I alter the color code?

Any suggestions from anyone here would greatly be appreciated!! :
    Youve got me interested!!! Thanks!! Downloading Skype....

Holy smokes!! Its Free Weezy AND TC!! thanks for coming through guys!! Happy New Year to the both of you! I hope all is well with you guys!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-31 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-02), FreeApple (2011-01-01), TCcentex (2010-12-31)

sweeeeett!!
    Last edited by cg2006; 2010-12-31 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey bars if you want I can update elite for 4.2.1 so you can post it. Let me know and I'll start on it and have it done when you get up since I am 8 hours ahead of you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-31), cg2006 (2010-12-31)

Holy smokes!! Its Free Weezy AND TC!! thanks for coming through guys!! Happy New Year to the both of you! I hope all is well with you guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    hey bars if you want I can update elite for 4.2.1 so you can post it. Let me know and I'll start on it and have it done when you get up since I am 8 hours ahead of you.
    That would be awesome!! if you need my help posting some bugs, let me know. I'd be happy to assist!

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    I have a good deal of it done, but I am all for getting straight from the source bro!! If you want to make it a slave theme for me that would be critical for me!! Damn man!! I really appreciate that!!

Hit the txt if you dont know what Im asking... Thanks broski!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

LED Flash
    HI Darkness,
    Can you please make the Icon for me. THanks

Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post
    HI Darkness,
    Can you please make the Icon for me. THanks
    The icon is posted on the portion that you quoted.... The reason that there is not a "frame" on the icon, is because the AppStore Apps get "Framed" when they are in the Bundles location If you do put a frame on an AppStore app, it will get "double-bagged" or end up with two frames. With that being said, the only icons that need "framed" are the Cydia apps, and the Default iPhone apps.

Save the eco-system, dont get double bagged

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-12-31)

Page 1197 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1976971097114711871195119611971198119912071247129716972197 ... LastLast