Page 1181 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1816811081113111711179118011811182118311911231128116812181 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,620 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Any particular order? Is the skull icon ok for Cydia?


    Hope this works.
    HI Can somebody please help me to make the dockflow icon. I am using the black pack theme. The icons needed is as the same size as the above screen and is in the following order. 1) cydia 2) ipod 3) bitesms 4) mail. I will be using the phone Icon in the centre.
    Please help and thanks a lot.
    Last edited by frad23; 2010-12-26 at 05:49 PM.

  2. #23602
    Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post
    HI Can somebody please help me to make the dockflow icon. I am using the black pack theme. The icons needed is as the same size as the above screen and is in the following order. 1) cydia 2) ipod 3) bitesms 4) mail. I will be using the phone Icon in the centre.
    Please help and thanks a lot.
    Please post the icons you want skewed...

  3. #23603




    Speed Test
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Huaikong (2010-12-26)

  5. #23604
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Does anyone have 4.2.1 on here? Does anyone else have a list if things to fix besides the crappy ones I found through Google? The navaddbookmark and navbookmarks in safari won't theme even after adding the ~iphone to the end. Did they rename those files? To what? The mobile calendar isn't themed anymore either. And lastly the on off switch buttons (uiswitchbuttonleft/right/fullshadowed NOT 2x) files look wrong. How do we fix this?
    Well since you found the time to trash Bar's themes on a another themers thread maybe you should dedicate that time to actually reading some of the 24 thousand posts and I am sure you will find your answers. NO theme is fully 4.2.1 compatible yet, if you check the other theme threads you will see this as well. Besides as you stated in your words: 'I must say this theme spanks the pants off the iphone 4 bars themes. His themes are rehashes of what he released on the 3gs and that really ticks me off. I cant even get any support on his elite board and he didnt answer my pm either (end rant).' I mean since you haven't posted on this thread in a month (until 2 days ago) hopefully you will survive until all your problems are solved........or maybe you could remember these thoughts you posted instead from Elite thread "just put 1.2 on my phone and this Sh*t is completely crazy! You are the fn man BARS!" and this one from all the way back to GT" Bars this new theme is just amazing! I can't believe you actually made a better theme than i'Elegance PRO. You are amazing! Awesome work!" Sorry for the rant but maybe Rob and the others that help on these threads deserve a little more respect especially during the holidays.........IMO
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-12-26 at 02:57 PM.

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2010-12-26), rine5 (2010-12-27), rumcajs (2010-12-26), trebor130657 (2010-12-26), x2dope (2010-12-26)

  7. #23605
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post










    hi mate, can u do these in Karl and another set with my sons name Luke

    cheers

  8. #23606
    Yeah the last quote is from when bars work was more original on the 3G/3GS. I haven't Been very active because I am in Iraq so enough explanation on that. And other quotes are from before 4.2.1. And an easy way to help with as many times as I have posted is to say...not 4.2.1 compatible yet instead of no one responding so I'm glad you did. I have fixed nearly all the issues exept two which I can deal with since no one knows the answer....or so it appears. I have been faithful to bars until the support wasn't received. I own xhd 9 hd classhd eliteprohd and now inceptionhd. A little support after donating to bars for his last god knows how many themes would be appreciated. And yes I said that inception in my opinion spanks the iPhone 4 bars themes because i have already used these themes on my 3GS and inceptionhd is something fresh like xhd. No offense to bars because first time iPhone users getting these themes are getting absolute quality and perfection for their phone no doubt about it. I deserve a little respect for what I do during the holidays too. Just saying. Btw rumor has it ielegance might be coming to the iPhone 4. Thats a duplicate theme I could dig...that and 24k.*

  9. #23607
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Dark, do you have a second for me? Please Bttery Screen icon and LD ? Please

  10. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Yeah the last quote is from when bars work was more original on the 3G/3GS. I haven't Been very active because I am in Iraq so enough explanation on that. And other quotes are from before 4.2.1. And an easy way to help with as many times as I have posted is to say...not 4.2.1 compatible yet instead of no one responding so I'm glad you did. I have fixed nearly all the issues exept two which I can deal with since no one knows the answer....or so it appears. I have been faithful to bars until the support wasn't received. I own xhd 9 hd classhd eliteprohd and now inceptionhd. A little support after donating to bars for his last god knows how many themes would be appreciated. And yes I said that inception in my opinion spanks the iPhone 4 bars themes because i have already used these themes on my 3GS and inceptionhd is something fresh like xhd. No offense to bars because first time iPhone users getting these themes are getting absolute quality and perfection for their phone no doubt about it. I deserve a little respect for what I do during the holidays too. Just saying. Btw rumor has it ielegance might be coming to the iPhone 4. Thats a duplicate theme I could dig...that and 24k.*
    No doubt if your serving in the Military anywhere for that matter you HAVE my utmost respect. Have a safe and Happy Holidays!

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  11. #23609
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Hi Everyone! Could someone please make me a dock using these icons please? in this order,Left to right, phone,instalous sms,cydia & twitter. Im not in a rush, any help will be greatly appriciated!! Thankyou


    -one-left-.png

    -two.png

    -three-center-.png

    -four.png

    Name:  Five{right}.png
Views: 660
Size:  14.1 KB

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

    x2dope (2010-12-26)

  13. #23610
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Please post the icons you want skewed...



    Last edited by frad23; 2010-12-26 at 06:43 PM.

  14. #23611
    Ivan can you make a classy phone icon using the ip4 picture?this is the only icon i left unchanged so far in my phone.lol

  15. #23612
    Quote Originally Posted by 21xtreme View Post
    hi mate, can u do these in Karl and another set with my sons name Luke

    cheers






















    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    21xtreme (2010-12-26)

  17. #23613
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    Hi Everyone! Could someone please make me a dock using these icons please? in this order,Left to right, phone,instalous sms,cydia & twitter. Im not in a rush, any help will be greatly appriciated!! Thankyou


    -one-left-.png

    -two.png

    -three-center-.png

    -four.png

    Name:  Five{right}.png
Views: 660
Size:  14.1 KB
    RQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -one-left-.png   -two.png   -three-center-.png   -four.png   -five-right-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    MUFC55 (2010-12-26)

  19. #23614
    Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post



    RQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipodzt.png   -cydia.png   -bitesmsp.png   -maily.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    frad23 (2010-12-27)

  21. #23615
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Thankyou Darkness!! youre the best!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-12-26)

  23. #23616
    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    Ivan can you make a classy phone icon using the ip4 picture?this is the only icon i left unchanged so far in my phone.lol




    Phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Huaikong (2010-12-27), mtnguy321 (2010-12-26)

  25. #23617
    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Dark, do you have a second for me? Please Bttery Screen icon and LD ? Please
    bro will do what you want, but I'm not sure that his name correctly written application

  26. #23618
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post






















    Cheers mate ur a star.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21xtreme For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-12-26), vietbabyyboi (2010-12-26)

  28. #23619
    Anyone know if it's possible to change the color of status bar clock? I want it to be silver instead of white

  29. #23620




    WiFiFoFum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1181 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1816811081113111711179118011811182118311911231128116812181 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •