Page 1159 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1596591059110911491157115811591160116111691209125916592159 ... LastLast
Results 23,161 to 23,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

I got the ifunbox. But don't no what folder to put icon into. Anybody know?

hey guys, i have a friend that i'm trying to help out and could use some help of my own.

First, he wants to use the weather widget in the above picture. Can someone give me the name and possibly a link?

also, he'd like to move it from the 4th row to the 1st. How is that done? I've never messed with something like that.

Finally, does anyone have skewed facebook icons? i did a search but didn't come up with anything relevant.

Much thanks is and will be given. It's greatly appreciated.

Icon request:
    Mobile theatre

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post

hey guys, i have a friend that i'm trying to help out and could use some help of my own.

First, he wants to use the weather widget in the above picture. Can someone give me the name and possibly a link?

also, he'd like to move it from the 4th row to the 1st. How is that done? I've never messed with something like that.

Finally, does anyone have skewed facebook icons? i did a search but didn't come up with anything relevant.

Select Elite PRO HD LS V2 in winterboard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BennyPR For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-21)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post

I can't remember the name for that weather widget. I deleted it from my winterboard. But, to move it up, inside the weather theme you should find a stylesheet folder. In the folder is a .css file. Might be called top.css or split.css. To move the weather icon up you need to edit the .css file in a line at the top of it that will look something like this:
    top: 270px;

Change the 270 to 10 and it should go to the top row. If not, play with the value and respring until you get it where you want. If you still can't do it, pm me and ask. I have that weather on my pc at home and actually have a file to place it on the top row. I'll send you derails when I get home from work in about 5hrs.

You can't skew FB icon or any other AppStore icon for that matter. You can only skew stock apps like photos, camera ect and Cydia icons.
    If you want FB in the dock with other icons I would suggest placing it in the middle and using other skewed icons for left and right.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-21), Darkness777 (2010-12-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Chyt0wn View Post
    Icon request:
    Mobile theatre

Mobile Theatre
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    which icon? and order to put icon in your iphone u got to shh by using a program call cyberduck or ifunbox just google it or youtube it to see more explanation

ok i got the same issue, i fix it by checking the wallpaper.html and find this line src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg and you go to shh and name ur wallpaper to HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg or watever it said on that line, thats the name of your wallpaper, and then shh to var, mobile, springboard and put your wallpaper there and ur set, the only prob is if u want to change wallpaper u got to do this everytime, or just wait for the next update or jailbreak
    Thanks man, but I must be doing something wrong. The only differences from what you're saying and what I did that I see is that mine starts with private before /var/mobile etc., and it's just HomeBackground. I saved the pic as HomeBackground.jpg and put it in that springboard area, but when i re-spring it doesn't work AND the file has disappeared from Springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I can't remember the name for that weather widget. I deleted it from my winterboard. But, to move it up, inside the weather theme you should find a stylesheet folder. In the folder is a .css file. Might be called top.css or split.css. To move the weather icon up you need to edit the .css file in a line at the top of it that will look something like this:
    top: 270px;

Change the 270 to 10 and it should go to the top row. If not, play with the value and respring until you get it where you want. If you still can't do it, pm me and ask. I have that weather on my pc at home and actually have a file to place it on the top row. I'll send you derails when I get home from work in about 5hrs.

You can't skew FB icon or any other AppStore icon for that matter. You can only skew stock apps like photos, camera ect and Cydia icons.
    If you want FB in the dock with other icons I would suggest placing it in the middle and using other skewed icons for left and right.
    Thanks a bunch man. I appreciate it! :bow:

Thanks

I saw that weather widget on youtube. some guy named 1stshift made it i think. animated weather widget. type in elite pro hd weather in youtube and see what you come up with

Name Font: La Belle Aurore

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

germarican (2010-12-22), Huaikong (2010-12-22), ReBourne (2010-12-21)

MobileRSS

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

m_atthias (2010-12-22), ReBourne (2010-12-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    which icon? and order to put icon in your iphone u got to shh by using a program call cyberduck or ifunbox just google it or youtube it to see more explanation

ok i got the same issue, i fix it by checking the wallpaper.html and find this line src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg and you go to shh and name ur wallpaper to HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg or watever it said on that line, thats the name of your wallpaper, and then shh to var, mobile, springboard and put your wallpaper there and ur set, the only prob is if u want to change wallpaper u got to do this everytime, or just wait for the next update or jailbreak
    Ok i figured it out. I dunno why, but i had to change the extension to .png for HomeBackground AND in the Wallpaper.Html part of the theme. it's beautiful. now all i need to do is find out how to change my system font to Avenir without bricking my phone and get my keyboard like the Elite screenshots, smh. scary stuff lol

MobileRSS [2]

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

m_atthias (2010-12-22), ReBourne (2010-12-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Icon request... Icy icon???

MoneyBook

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-12-21)

Icy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Huaikong (2010-12-22), ReBourne (2010-12-21), whoadie (2010-12-21)

Thanks

I erased all the pictures out of the images but this picture of this girl is showing up... I don't have a picture like this on my phone nowhere. I want all of the pictures to be the same. Help please??!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Icy
    Sorry... But how what folder does this go in? I put it in the bundles folder but no icon change?

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    I erased all the pictures out of the images but this picture of this girl is showing up... I don't have a picture like this on my phone nowhere. I want all of the pictures to be the same. Help please??!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    If I remember right that pic is in the Lockscreen theme itself.

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Sorry... But how what folder does this go in? I put it in the bundles folder but no icon change?
    Try rebooting your phone, sometimes that works
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-12-21 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2010-12-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If I remember right that pic is in the Lockscreen theme itself.

Try rebooting your phone, sometimes that works
    So she has to stay or can she be erased??

Page 1159 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1596591059110911491157115811591160116111691209125916592159 ... LastLast