Page 1153 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1536531053110311431151115211531154115511631203125316532153 ... LastLast
Results 23,041 to 23,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

crackalo*us
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

mastermark25 (2010-12-20)

Installo-us
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need help please, I have searched and searched hundreds of pages in the thread cause I don't like asking a question that has been asked before, thats why I don't have many posts, I'm usually good at searching for stuff....I did see it somewhere but can't find it anymore, I need to know how to remove the weather status between the weather and dock, someone suggested putting spaces between the " " but that took away the weather status in the theme and not outside, if this makes any sense to anyone please advise, I removed the time with no problem but weather js is different than clock. I don't wanna mess anything up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1229.png  
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

Quote Originally Posted by Iphonefanatic View Post
    I need help please, I have searched and searched hundreds of pages in the thread cause I don't like asking a question that has been asked before, thats why I don't have many posts, I'm usually good at searching for stuff....I did see it somewhere but can't find it anymore, I need to know how to remove the weather status between the weather and dock, someone suggested putting spaces between the " " but that took away the weather status in the theme and not outside, if this makes any sense to anyone please advise, I removed the time with no problem but weather js is different than clock. I don't wanna mess anything up.
    Did you try changing the desc. font size to 0 in the css file?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Iphonefanatic (2010-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Did you try changing the desc. font size to 0 in the css file?
    no i didn't, I'll try that now.

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    hi is it out in your beta repo already?
    There isn't much change from what I released the other day on the repo... What I can do is post up the files later tonight, but I know alot of people don't like ddoing an update for a few changes.... There are 3 new wallpapers, the iPod files for when there is no album artwork (for all of the color mods) grey UI package updated. I will be updating the numerous lockscreens for 4.2 next as well as the icon glow packages lotta work for a darn firmware update!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-20)

can't seem to find where that is inside Weather.theme/Widgets/Weather.js

Quote Originally Posted by Iphonefanatic View Post
    can't seem to find where that is inside Weather.theme/Widgets/Weather.js
    Try Weather.theme/Widgets/stylesheets

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Iphonefanatic (2010-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Try Weather.theme/Widgets/stylesheets
    Thanks, that worked. damn that was driving me NUTS...This is why I only use Bars Themes, the amount of support and the speed is amazing, I wanna do more to contribute, I would like to also lend a hand in any way that I can, I'm just not good with ps and stuff. thanks again my friend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphonefanatic For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-20)

Quick Q guys, do we need to turn on Summerboard for this theme? Using iOS 4.2.1, tethered jb lol. I had to JB again for bars' elite HD coz it's now iOS 4.2.1 compatible.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

crackalo*us
    Can you remade the loading van ********** with a big C

@[email protected]... Did u forget about me or it just can't be done (page1535)

Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    @[email protected]... Did u forget about me or it just can't be done (page1535)
    I have more posts per page.... What was your question/request?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-20)

Thanks

Hey guys. I'm BRAND NEW to the jailbreak scene. I've had elite pro for a few days now but I can't figure out how to get that slanted dockflow thing I've been seeing. I have five icon dock and ifile. I wanted to use cydia, messages, phone, safari, and winterboard in any order. Actually I'll take ANY 5 icons lol. Do I have to download another program or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 4 on 4.2.1

To use the animation from the first lockscreen....but use the background,time,and logo from the second one...and combine them into one(it's on page1535 I have screenshots to explain it better)

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    Hey guys. I'm BRAND NEW to the jailbreak scene. I've had elite pro for a few days now but I can't figure out how to get that slanted dockflow thing I've been seeing. I have five icon dock and ifile. I wanted to use cydia, messages, phone, safari, and winterboard in any order. Actually I'll take ANY 5 icons lol. Do I have to download another program or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 4 on 4.2.1
    Well at least you had no problem finding the right theme the dockflows are custom made icons, that some people make whn they can, hopefully someone will have tine to do tat combo for you... Are you using the glow icons, plain icons? Once you get the icons made, then you will place them into there respective bundles folders in /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/

You will see there is a folder for Cydia named com.saurik.Cydia/ and inside the icon for Cydia... You place each of the icons into the folders, and make sure the icons have the same (case sensitive) names they currently have

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Well at least you had no problem finding the right theme the dockflows are custom made icons, that some people make whn they can, hopefully someone will have tine to do tat combo for you... Are you using the glow icons, plain icons? Once you get the icons made, then you will place them into there respective bundles folders in /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/

You will see there is a folder for Cydia named com.saurik.Cydia/ and inside the icon for Cydia... You place each of the icons into the folders, and make sure the icons have the same (case sensitive) names they currently have

THANKS A BUNCH! I am using the glow icons, thanks guys for anyone who can find the time to help me out. Like I said, any 5 will do if it's too much work to do those 5. Thanks and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    To use the animation from the first lockscreen....but use the background,time,and logo from the second one...and combine them into one(it's on page1535 I have screenshots to explain it better)
    Boy... There is probably someone more equipped to help with something like that... I don't mess with the HTML/CSS that much... Anyone that can help with a request like this?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-20), Short78 (2010-12-21)

is it possible to get all the loadscreens that Darkness has made without searching through the attachment or every page of this thread?
    is it possible to get 1 file download?
    cheers

Page 1153 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1536531053110311431151115211531154115511631203125316532153 ... LastLast