Page 1142 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1426421042109211321140114111421143114411521192124216422142 ... LastLast
Results 22,821 to 22,840 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The wait will be over real soon Ivan.
    If my guess is correct, you should be starting off 2011 in style my friend.
    +1. Glad to see that he's finally getting what he deserves!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    +1. Glad to see that he's finally getting what he deserves!
    +10 Great news =)
    Happy to see how everyone help...
    Ivan iPhone 4 is gonna make him and all of us happy...
    then again I ask my self how can somebody works so hard to get all icons,sb toggle,wallpaper, logos and help in everything but he does this for us not even for him self...
    such of good heart
    Ivan is not just part of mmi... he's family...
    he got our respect and luv...
    Hope you be happy with the phone bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18), EdgeNsketch (2010-12-18), rumcajs (2010-12-18), trebor130657 (2010-12-18)

Can someone please teach me or atleast guide me to something that explains how to add icons from this site onto the phone to replace.

I have the EPHD and am new to alll this. Thanks in advance!

Thanks again for snatching that up for Me and the rest of the Darkness following!!! I am VERY anxious to receive it and git it on its way to Ivans house!! Thinking back on the unboxing of my 4, the day before the official "release day" ah man what a wonderful day it was!!

Thanks again to all of you that sent in a contribution for the device!!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-12-18), bostonguy3737 (2010-12-18), Carvensno (2010-12-19), chevymusclecar (2010-12-18), Darkness777 (2010-12-18), eenofonn (2010-12-18), GMG450 (2010-12-20), Huaikong (2010-12-18), Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-21), rumcajs (2010-12-18), The_Durben (2010-12-18), wim66 (2010-12-18)

Nevermind my last post... I finally figured it out.. .awesome.. now question is there an area of icons with the red glow? I've seen some scattered around on these pages... some great work!!

this is theme like bunny keep going

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TweakerX For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-18)

Update is coming later today gang I will try to see if Kyle can get his repo guy to get it on Cydia for those that purchased in the Store..... This thing WILL be completely READY to be placed into the "Themes" section on the first page of Cydia once the skins are released !!! So expect it tomorrow at some point. I will post my progress in the morning after I get up and take the family for breakfast

Gang- if there are any comments that you want to make in regards to the "Theme of the Year" thread, please keep the comments here in this thread. I think there are a few people that think that you are attacking them by explaining that Elite PRO HD, is the theme of the year. Im pretty sure that Elite PRO HD will get featured for being the theme of 2010 in some way or the other.

Thank you as always for the killer support guys!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-18 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-12-19), Darkness777 (2010-12-18), GMG450 (2010-12-20), ReBourne (2010-12-18), The_Durben (2010-12-18)

Aside from making an excellent theme and being a truly creative designer, Bars is one AWESOME dude. We are all very lucky to have him as a theme creator and even luckier are you if you can call him a friend. Not looking for brownie points or anything here, just stating my opinion. What can I say, I'm in a good mood.

Happy Holidays to you and yours Rob! All the best in this season of giving.
    Very true Derrick. It's a crapshoot getting to know people online on these forums. I have been lucky I think in meeting a lot of good people that I feel are really genuine in who they are. For me i'll take the genuine people anyday regardless of whether I agree with them all the time or not. I said the other day I am coming up on 1 year at MMI and been along for the ride on all of Rob's themes. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but what I noticed most is how people have evolved in the community coming from Rob's themes. Guys that knew nothing (like me) about modding/themeing are now creating there own themes or helping others that are just getting started. To me that is pretty cool to watch and a reflection of not only Rob but other master themers like K_Nitsua and Zausser. I keep saying for the community to be successful and continue to grow it needs strong leaders and mentors to pave the way and set the example. Takes a total group effort and everyone has there role to play in my opinion. I'm not naive to think everyone feels the same way nor do I begrudge anyone there opinion. This is just my little 2:30am rant not to blow smoke or stroke egos just a general statement.......ok think I'm done now lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-18), chevymusclecar (2010-12-18), Darkness777 (2010-12-18), eenofonn (2010-12-18), rumcajs (2010-12-18), The_Durben (2010-12-18)

Quick question, maybe it's been answered already so I apologize if it has been covered but aside from scrolling through 1500+ pages I figured I'd just ask again.
    Is there a way to change springboard position on the newer weather widget? I'd like it to be up top rather than bottom.
    That's it, thanks for any help.

Elite pro HD hella rocks too, I like the clean slick look on my i4. Keep up the good work and look forward to future developments from y'all.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Quick question, maybe it's been answered already so I apologize if it has been covered but aside from scrolling through 1500+ pages I figured I'd just ask again.
    Is there a way to change springboard position on the newer weather widget? I'd like it to be up top rather than bottom.
    That's it, thanks for any help.

Elite pro HD hella rocks too, I like the clean slick look on my i4. Keep up the good work and look forward to future developments from y'all.
    Thanks I am glad you like the theme There are instructions on what you have to modify in the theme of the week thread that was posted on the news section of ModMyi. It was quite some time ago that modmyi featured the theme as the theme of the week, but you can find it with google, or a site search by looking for Elite PRO HD theme of the week

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Metallicarl...

Its actually much easier than you think.
    Create a folder and make sure it ends with .theme
    for example call it icons.theme
    In that folder create a new folder and call it icons
    Go to your filing system in the iphone..
    var-stash-themes.xxxx

and insert the icons.theme folder

Now open the icons folder you created and throw any png files you want. Make sure they have the exact name of the icon you wanna replace.
    Download rename II from cydia if you wanna know names and rename icons.

In winterboard, activate your folder named icons.

Respring and you will see your new icons.

I have no idea how to make your custom icons HD quality yet.

goodluck.

I know how to make customised icons for EPHD using psd files using photoshop but any ideas on how to get the icons HD quality ??
    Obviously its related to some instructions before we resize the image to 58 by 58 ??

Thanks...
    Last edited by zaidood; 2010-12-18 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Update is coming later today gang I will try to see if Kyle can get his repo guy to get it on Cydia for those that purchased in the Store..... This thing WILL be completely READY to be placed into the "Themes" section on the first page of Cydia once the skins are released !!! So expect it tomorrow at some point. I will post my progress in the morning after I get up and take the family for breakfast

Gang- if there are any comments that you want to make in regards to the "Theme of the Year" thread, please keep the comments here in this thread. I think there are a few people that think that you are attacking them by explaining that Elite PRO HD, is the theme of the year. Im pretty sure that Elite PRO HD will get featured for being the theme of 2010 in some way or the other.

another update coming soon? what is the new update all about?

new skin / color mods?

Yeah but it bothers me so much that is not there
    one of the best job I seen or maybe the best one in my opinion and is not part of the theme of the year. don't feel right about it.
    I try not to comment there no more since I got mad a add like 4 or 5 comments of why Bars is not part of this when he have done such of great job. But us who seen this theme and use this theme know what is Bars all about and know which theme is the theme
    of the year hands down
    Thanks for the best theme I ever seen since my 1st iPhone till now
    Bars ur the Best.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Very true Derrick. It's a crapshoot getting to know people online on these forums. I have been lucky I think in meeting a lot of good people that I feel are really genuine in who they are. For me i'll take the genuine people anyday regardless of whether I agree with them all the time or not. I said the other day I am coming up on 1 year at MMI and been along for the ride on all of Rob's themes. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but what I noticed most is how people have evolved in the community coming from Rob's themes. Guys that knew nothing (like me) about modding/themeing are now creating there own themes or helping others that are just getting started. To me that is pretty cool to watch and a reflection of not only Rob but other master themers like K_Nitsua and Zausser. I keep saying for the community to be successful and continue to grow it needs strong leaders and mentors to pave the way and set the example. Takes a total group effort and everyone has there role to play in my opinion. I'm not naive to think everyone feels the same way nor do I begrudge anyone there opinion. This is just my little 2:30am rant not to blow smoke or stroke egos just a general statement.......ok think I'm done now lol
    +1000000000000 to both of you

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18), The_Durben (2010-12-18)

Time to work wish everyone a wonderful day

27. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Time to work wish everyone a wonderful day
    Already workin since 5am

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

Thanks I am glad you like the theme There are instructions on what you have to modify in the theme of the week thread that was posted on the news section of ModMyi. It was quite some time ago that modmyi featured the theme as the theme of the week, but you can find it with google, or a site search by looking for Elite PRO HD theme of the week

Yeah thanks a lot, found it, used it, and it worked fine and looks great. It's just how I wanted it to look. Thanks again.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-18)

I do not know what to say really anything to say would be less to describe how happy I am that I have friends like you all

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-12-18), eenofonn (2010-12-18), Huaikong (2010-12-18), same1911 (2010-12-18), The_Durben (2010-12-18)

Installo*us
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Huaikong (2010-12-18), same1911 (2010-12-18)

Page 1142 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1426421042109211321140114111421143114411521192124216422142 ... LastLast