Page 1132 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1326321032108211221130113111321133113411421182123216322132 ... LastLast
Results 22,621 to 22,640 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thx for the Multicleaner icon....
    the bundle name not work

Hi, i'm new here and i have a question.

does anyone have these icons?

I'm searching for the phone icon.

Okay, I'll give this one more shot. Could someone please making loading screens for these? I'll repay you with my undying gratitude and affection...

Quote Originally Posted by okc_smoker View Post
    Would someone be willing to make a loading screen for the following icons? Apologies if it's already been done. I searched the thread and didn't see anything.

iPod

Photos:

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    @Darkness

Can I please request your handiwork skills and make me a carrier called Samir like you did on this page a few posts back with small HD letters after it like the original EliteHD one!!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Hunchkey (2010-12-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

PkgBackup is updated to 4.2.0 Elite pro hd icon don,t work anymore

bro in iOS 4.2. (1) I think somewhere it was said that the names of icons there are different in the sense that no write icon @ 2x, but wrote icon ~ 2x

I'm not sure yet on, but I think someone had mentioned something on this occasion

Quote Originally Posted by okc_smoker View Post
    Okay, I'll give this one more shot. Could someone please making loading screens for these? I'll repay you with my undying gratitude and affection...
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-12-15 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-12-15), okc_smoker (2010-12-15)

hi Darkness
    Can you please make me a carrier called Saso with small HD letters after it like the original EliteHD
    Thanks

thanx @ Darkness
    i got oe more request since im using springjumps..i was wondering if u could make me some cool icons...i would need....
    Home
    Fotos
    Media
    Settings
    Games
    Apps

thanx and keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by kensaso View Post
    hi Darkness
    Can you please make me a carrier called Saso with small HD letters after it like the original EliteHD
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

kensaso (2010-12-15)

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    thanx @ Darkness
    i got oe more request since im using springjumps..i was wondering if u could make me some cool icons...i would need....
    Home
    Fotos
    Media
    Settings
    Games
    Apps

thanx and keep up the great work
    Do you like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -5.png   -6.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

germarican (2010-12-15), Huaikong (2010-12-16), metaserph (2010-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    "little people" there is no such thing to me.... We are all equal in my eyes!! We are all here for the love of the same thing I love the Mac! It took me some time to get really comfy with it, but I am very happy with it at this point! I was at best buy last night to grab the otterbox defender (really liking it so far) and I was so tempted to grab the MacBook air!!
    Oh you know I'm just messin with ya.....I have the 17 MBP and am upgrading it to the new ones in April when the new ones come out. I got my daughter the iPad a few months ago and wanted to get one for me but glad I held out since the new ones seem to be coming in Jan......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

damn ...u fast....
    but can u make them whit a lil more elegant font...
    thanx again

This is the official font that make loading screens (Avenir), give me the font and will make them again

very surprised to see that EPHD did not make the short list for theme of the year - an overlook or a "political" decicion......

oh--ok--!!!

do u have any nice icons instead of whit the writing on it..
    for home a house etc...
    just askin ...if not no prob...
    and thanx for fasr replys

Hey Darkness my friend...could you possibly make an icon for Infinity Balde...im not set up yet so can't help my self....thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    oh--ok--!!!

do u have any nice icons instead of whit the writing on it..
    for home a house etc...
    just askin ...if not no prob...
    and thanx for fasr replys

this font like that?

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Hey Darkness my friend...could you possibly make an icon for Infinity Balde...im not set up yet so can't help my self....thank you sir

Infinity Blade

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.chairentertainment.birthright
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-12-15 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah....dat one looks better than the first...

but if u had any icons ..id be thankful too

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Anyone know how to address the misaligned text in "everyone" and "pages"?
    This happens in the Classified HD theme as well and I haven't been able to get any help fixing it there either.

Hello Everyone,

I first want to mention that this theme is absolutely amazing. I love it!! It reminds me of my old phone The Prada by LG. I am a newbie to modifying the Iphone and hope someone can help me out with a few things. I've researched as much as I could but still have a few questions. How can I add a .png file to an already existing icon file? I've seen some great creations from people that I would love to use but have no idea how to incorporate them. I've downloaded Ifile but can't quite figure it out. There is also a weather widget that's animated that Ive seen on a few phones, but have looked around and have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance for the help!!!! Happy Holidays.

Carl

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Metallicarl For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-16)

Page 1132 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1326321032108211221130113111321133113411421182123216322132 ... LastLast