Page 113 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 13631031111121131141151231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Guy's, has anyone had a problem getting lockinfo? Every time I try it says Size Mismatch ???

Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Guy's, has anyone had a problem getting lockinfo? Every time I try it says Size Mismatch ???
    once complete reboot, wait and then start to cydia has loaded completely, then reinstall the lockinfo. should work then

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-09)

I think that Bars should put a warning on his themes...

Themes Created by Bars Over Beats have been known to cause: Insomnia, Loneliness (not of the user), Increased Battery Usage, Increased Data Usage (Phone and/or Internet), Sudden Urges to buy Apps and/or Software, Trolling, Drowsiness, Hunger, Modifyis iPhoneous, and possibly A.D.D.

If you purchase this theme please be aware that you will: Fall in love with your phone, Touch the screen often, Memorize bundle identifiers, Become part of a diverse culture, Make friends, Learn Photoshop/Html/Javascript, and possibly find your purpose in Life

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    the only part of dusk law I use is the animated part "Dusk Law add-on" that way I can use any other widget and still have the animation in the background if I want it. I dont use the Dusk Law widget itself, just the add-on. I dont know if this is what you meant or not??
    yeah... that's how I use it... but I was saying I would like to see those mods someday... not that they are going to be easily available... you'd probably have to merge the two themes to get them working how I was talking... and it'd still probably be quite the feat
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-09 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2010-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post

Themes Created by Bars Over Beats have been known to cause: Insomnia, Loneliness (not of the user), Increased Battery Usage, Increased Data Usage (Phone and/or Internet), Sudden Urges to buy Apps and/or Software, Trolling, Drowsiness, Hunger, Modifyis iPhoneous, and possibly A.D.D.

If you purchase this theme please be aware that you will: Fall in love with your phone, Touch the screen often, Memorize bundle identifiers, Become part of a diverse culture, Make friends, Learn Photoshop/Html/Javascript, and possibly find your purpose in Life
    hahaha love it, if carlsberg did summarys .....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vanbashted For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    once complete reboot, wait and then start to cydia has loaded completely, then reinstall the lockinfo. should work then
    Thanks! Worked like a charm! hah

Your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by lagunadub View Post
    thanks wim and happy birthday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

yeah... that's how I use it... but I was saying I would like to see those mods someday... not that they are going to be easily available... you'd probably have to merge the two themes to get them working how I was talking... and it'd still probably be quite the feat
    Nice one!! Lol there were disclaimers written on my 3G/3GS themes back in the day...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Like this?
    Thank you very much. Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

[QUOTE=eenofonn;5499507]I think that Bars should put a warning on his themes...

yup well said

yeah... that's how I use it... but I was saying I would like to see those mods someday... not that they are going to be easily available... you'd probably have to merge the two themes to get them working how I was talking... and it'd still probably be quite the feat[/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Nice one!! Lol there were disclaimers written on my 3G/3GS themes back in the day...
    lol Disclaimers! I knew there was a better word but it just wouldn't come out of my fingers

You forgot Divorce! For spending more time with your iPhone!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09)

I was told by Knitsua, that I should have a beta version of the lockscreen tonight... I hope it comes!! I can't wait to see what he's been working on!!!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-09), iammarcweezy (2010-10-09), King Shady (2010-10-09), rumcajs (2010-10-09), trebor130657 (2010-10-09)

Thanks... now for the real question ... how do you get it to display behind wim's widget.... so that it looks like it's an icon too... either that or get it to display above the icons ... always more things we can change

Anybody got a good "Informant" icon?
    how about those...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png   -aa.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    You forgot Divorce! For spending more time with your iPhone!!
    I originally put marital problems in there... but I replaced it with the loneliness lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Having trouble with the new weatherlock which I love by the way. It is showing nighttime pics while it 130pm here. Pretty sure everything is showing up right. I have the nightine fair conditions showing

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    how about those...
    Wow rum! I think that may be the first Icon I've ever got from you .... beautiful it's also nice to see that you either know what informant is or went and found out before you made it! TOP QUALITY

LOL...also it may cause.."marraige problems..."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-10-09), iammarcweezy (2010-10-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

to all :

is someone may share the psd files for those icons please?

it could be so great..
    many thanks by advance..

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-09), wast3dmonk3y (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I have a widget question! How many fair.png can I have?

Can I keep making fair1.png, fair2.png....ect..?
    No not with this one. I need to port it to the methods applied in my other lock mods. I get mrbass to help me. Since I wanted the weatherflow idea up and running and wasn't expecting to get involved in the work I threw it to the wim factory so when I dud this lock I just used the way he as it setup with a couple tweaks. At the end they are all the same though and we will get the multiple desc images going. Keep making them.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-09), lao3hero (2010-10-10)

Gang- please make sure that when you do a mod, or collaborate on a mod, that all parties receive the credit that they deserve. Even if you get an idea for something, from another member, it is always nice to be credited...

For example the weather lock that floppy Joe made. I could have put it up on the repo as "EPHD weatherflow lockscreen" but in the end, it was floppy joes idea and hard work put into it. So please try to do your best of keeping up with the credits. Any of us here would feel slighted if this happened to us!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-09), Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-09), iammarcweezy (2010-10-09)

Page 113 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 13631031111121131141151231632136131113 ... LastLast