Page 1125 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1256251025107511151123112411251126112711351175122516252125 ... LastLast
Results 22,481 to 22,500 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Hi Carv

I download & install but now my iP4 is slow when open any App's.

Plus the language is Chinese

BTW Thanks

BennyPR

Never mind chose wrong one, but still slow

Don't work & still Chinese language
    Reboot your phone and then go back into iAccess and select English, then restart the app again

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and rename the [email protected] to [email protected] Capitol I.... or if there is a capitol i, then make it lowercase. then please let em know what you have to change it to , and what firmware you are on

oh yeah, and how is everything else after the update?

Page 1500!!! Holy smokes!!!!

Just a small update on Darkness iphone 4..... I sent the money through Paypal to one our friends here at modmyi that lives in Canada. He will be buying the unlocked iphone 4, as soon as the money transfers to his bank account, then he will be sending it to me. As soon as I get it, I will take it stright to the UPS hub, and get it shipped to Darkness Im getting more and more excited by the day!!!!
    Sweet Rob Dark is going to have a nice x-mas/New Year present!!!!
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-12-14 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks Bars that did it! Changed it from I to i. I'm on iPhone 4 on 4.1.

But it doesn't skin with red glow. But at least it's ephd'ed now!

Quote Originally Posted by elcabezon View Post
    Thanks Bars that did it! Changed it from I to i. I'm on iPhone 4 on 4.1.

But it doesn't skin with red glow. But at least it's ephd'ed now!
    If you want it in red glow, you can do the same thing in the red glow theme folder....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

elcabezon (2010-12-14)

The 4.2 JB isn't untethered is it?

Thanks

If you want it in red glow, you can do the same thing in the red glow theme folder....
    Hey Bars question for you? I saw another person on here that had the blue icons theme going plus having the white glow also, are those 2 items suppose to be able to work with each-other or did he do some modding himself?

Post #22484 3rd pic

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    The 4.2 JB isn't untethered is it?
    Not that I know of, unless something has come out in the last few hours or day LOL
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-12-14 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and rename the [email protected] to [email protected] Capitol I.... or if there is a capitol i, then make it lowercase. then please let em know what you have to change it to , and what firmware you are on

oh yeah, and how is everything else after the update?

Page 1500!!! Holy smokes!!!!

Just a small update on Darkness iphone 4..... I sent the money through Paypal to one our friends here at modmyi that lives in Canada. He will be buying the unlocked iphone 4, as soon as the money transfers to his bank account, then he will be sending it to me. As soon as I get it, I will take it stright to the UPS hub, and get it shipped to Darkness Im getting more and more excited by the day!!!!
    I love the Beta-Update!!!
    Thank You Bars =)

^DarknessPhone4 => go go go ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Hey Bars question for you? I saw another person on here that had the blue icons theme going plus having the white glow also, are those 2 items suppose to be able to work with each-other or did he do some modding himself?

Post #22484 3rd pic

Not that I know of, unless something has come out in the last few hours or day LOL
    That's what I thought, lol, I absolutely need to restore my phone but ahh - will not settle for a stock looking phone until we get untethered! Aha.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post

Post #22484 3rd pic

I modded myself. PS CS5 is a beautiful thing to have. I took what Bars started, and ran with it. Bars I like the new icons you added in the Blue Glow. I wish there was a program to rotate through themes like you can rotate wallpaper.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-12-14 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    I modded myself. PS CS5 is a beautiful thing to have.
    oh ok, damn lol. I'm not a really good PS person oh well LOL

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    That's what I thought, lol, I absolutely need to restore my phone but ahh - will not settle for a stock looking phone until we get untethered! Aha.
    I have been on 4.2.1 for about 2 weeks now, I have not had any issues. After about 3 days, apps stopped asking for a reboot and just require a respring. I reboot about every 3 days when I am at home just to be on safe side. I do not install Cydia apps when I am away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    I have been on 4.2.1 for about 2 weeks now, I have not had any issues. After about 3 days, apps stopped asking for a reboot and just require a respring. I reboot about every 3 days when I am at home just to be on safe side. I do not install Cydia apps when I am away from home.
    I do the same...
    reboot about 3 to 4 days and don't install any cydia app if I'm not in the house
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, bars. Thanks for the beta access. Decided to go ahead and pay for the "public" version, too. Don't ask.

Anyhow, I was wondering, is the version in the beta repo always going to be complete with the latest of each EPHD release item (i.e. the theme itself, the lockscreens, etc)?

I came across this when I tried to install the normal EPHD theme as well as some of the other stuff over my beta versions. Some stuff looked like they got overwritten (from beta to public), but the EPHD theme ran into conflicts. Ended up having to use dpkg to resolve it, so all is well now.

So yeah, should I just stick with the versions from the beta repo?
    [Yes, I know I sound a silly asking this...but humor me.]

:P Thanks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmarc415 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by elcabezon View Post
    My maps icon is not skinned following update! Any suggestions? Turned off theme and rebooted and then turned it back on and it did not help. TIA.

change the native maps icon, that worked for me...

P.S don't forget to backup your default icon....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarc415 View Post
    Hey, bars. Thanks for the beta access. Decided to go ahead and pay for the "public" version, too. Don't ask.

Anyhow, I was wondering, is the version in the beta repo always going to be complete with the latest of each EPHD release item (i.e. the theme itself, the lockscreens, etc)?

I came across this when I tried to install the normal EPHD theme as well as some of the other stuff over my beta versions. Some stuff looked like they got overwritten (from beta to public), but the EPHD theme ran into conflicts. Ended up having to use dpkg to resolve it, so all is well now.

So yeah, should I just stick with the versions from the beta repo?
    [Yes, I know I sound a silly asking this...but humor me.]

:P Thanks.
    Yes, the beta version will always be more up to date anyways thanks for your added support. I appreciate that. Keep me going here

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-12-14), LuCiFeRkO (2010-12-15)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, the beta version will always be more up to date anyways thanks for your added support. I appreciate that. Keep me going here
    Whatever it takes to get those other themes into HD!
    Thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmarc415 For This Useful Post:

I guess this thread has brought some serious CAKE to ModMyi!! 1,161,798 views???? LMAO!!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

GMG450 (2010-12-14)

mrmark415 just a tip...I usually download the theme copy it rename it, and mod the copy, so you'll always have a fresh original.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarc415 View Post
    Whatever it takes to get those other themes into HD!
    Thanks!
    They are coming!! Next thing to hit will be the skins.... so stay tuned for those... I think that the theme will be "featured" in a sense as it will be on the front page of Cydia somewhere.... I will try to make one more update before then.... Still working on the low on the others

Did anyone notice the new A2DP indicators?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-14 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2010-12-15)

I guess this thread has brought some serious CAKE to ModMyi!! 1,161,798 views???? LMAO!!!!
    wowwwww sweeeet cake
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 1125 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1256251025107511151123112411251126112711351175122516252125 ... LastLast