Page 1124 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1246241024107411141122112311241125112611341174122416242124 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,480 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #22461
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Great Theme Bars!!
    You are definitely gifted and have some great people that help contribute. Here is just a few screen shots to the mods I made.

    Blue Icons with White Glow!!!
    -img_0008-1-.png

    -img_0009-1-.png

    -img_0010-1-.png

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-12-14)

  3. #22462
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    checc out my screen boards...my mix of elite pro hd(bars)... the new continuos amimated weather(ian),and gridlock(chpwn)..the shelf is from ielegance pro tell me if u like
    Where's that weather from bro??

  4. #22463
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Where's that weather from bro??
    the weather is called new continous animated weather...its under ip4 themes...heres sum more screenshots of the weather
    Last edited by Short78; 2011-05-03 at 12:09 AM.

  5. #22464
    It only gets better!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Fontme (2010-12-14)

  7. #22465
    Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    checc out my screen boards...my mix of elite pro hd(bars)... the new continuos amimated weather(ian),and gridlock(chpwn)..the shelf is from ielegance pro tell me if u like
    I like ur rotated apple wallpaper. Juz a minor suggestion: ur page indicators in the 2nd screenshot (with shelf) is overlapping with ur date, u may wanna do something about it to make it look better?

    One question: using gridlock (chpwn), u can actually rotate ur icons together with the icon labels at weird angles as shown in ur screenshots?

    I like ur animated weather; i'm using dusk LAW now, may switch to urs to have a go at it

  8. #22466
    iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    the weather is called new continous animated weather...its under ip4 themes...heres sum more screenshots of the weather
    I really like that weather theme, also. But I can't find where it by search or looking through. Did you have to add a source for it?

  9. #22467
    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    I like ur rotated apple wallpaper. Juz a minor suggestion: ur page indicators in the 2nd screenshot (with shelf) is overlapping with ur date, u may wanna do something about it to make it look better?

    One question: using gridlock (chpwn), u can actually rotate ur icons together with the icon labels at weird angles as shown in ur screenshots?

    I like ur animated weather; i'm using dusk LAW now, may switch to urs to have a go at it
    Yea it also does a few other features

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    I really like that weather theme, also. But I can't find where it by search or looking through. Did you have to add a source for it?
    No source...it's in the ip4 themes
    Last edited by Short78; 2010-12-14 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #22468
    iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    Yea it also does a few other features



    No source...it's in the ip4 themes
    I don't have that option in my Sections tab. Are you setup as user, hacker, or developer? I'm a user - could that be why I'm not seeing it?

  11. #22469
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    I don't have that option in my Sections tab. Are you setup as user, hacker, or developer? I'm a user - could that be why I'm not seeing it?
    I got it off the modmyi website

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Short78 For This Useful Post:

    pandemama (2010-12-14)

  13. #22470
    iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Short78 View Post
    I got it off the modmyi website
    Oh, ok. I was thinking Cydia. Thanks!!

  14. #22471
    Hi Rob

    I problem with my EPHD Keyboard it is not modding.

    Thanks

    BennyPR

  15. #22472
    @BennyPR have you got iacces installed on your phone

  16. #22473
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Decisions, Decisions
    Took a while, but now I can't decide between the Red Glow or the White Glow.

    -img_0011-1-.png

    -img_0012-1-.png

    -img_0013-1-.png

  17. #22474
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Took a while, but now I can't decide between the Red Glow or the White Glow.

    -img_0011-1-.png

    -img_0012-1-.png

    -img_0013-1-.png
    how did you get the glows to work, i like the blue icons with the white glow, but cant get mine to do that no matter how i stack them in winterboard. Or are you using something else?

  18. #22475
    Quote Originally Posted by mickaz View Post
    @BennyPR have you got iacces installed on your phone
    Which one?

    Thanks

    BennyPR

  19. #22476
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Which one?

    Thanks

    BennyPR
    iAccess 4 for china (IOS4)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-12-14)

  21. #22477
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    south texas
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    My maps icon is not skinned following update! Any suggestions? Turned off theme and rebooted and then turned it back on and it did not help. TIA.

  22. #22478
    Default Ephd kb
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    iAccess 4 for china (IOS4)
    Hi Carv

    I download & install but now my iP4 is slow when open any App's.

    Plus the language is Chinese


    BTW Thanks

    BennyPR


    Never mind chose wrong one, but still slow


    Don't work & still Chinese language
    Last edited by BennyPR; 2010-12-14 at 06:17 AM.

  23. #22479
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezon View Post
    My maps icon is not skinned following update! Any suggestions? Turned off theme and rebooted and then turned it back on and it did not help. TIA.
    navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and rename the [email protected] to [email protected] Capitol I.... or if there is a capitol i, then make it lowercase. then please let em know what you have to change it to , and what firmware you are on

    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezon View Post
    My maps icon is not skinned following update! Any suggestions? Turned off theme and rebooted and then turned it back on and it did not help. TIA.
    oh yeah, and how is everything else after the update?

    Page 1500!!! Holy smokes!!!!

    Just a small update on Darkness iphone 4..... I sent the money through Paypal to one our friends here at modmyi that lives in Canada. He will be buying the unlocked iphone 4, as soon as the money transfers to his bank account, then he will be sending it to me. As soon as I get it, I will take it stright to the UPS hub, and get it shipped to Darkness Im getting more and more excited by the day!!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-14 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2010-12-14), BennyPR (2010-12-14), Carvensno (2010-12-14), chevymusclecar (2010-12-14), elcabezon (2010-12-14), GMG450 (2010-12-14), Huaikong (2010-12-14), kimvy (2010-12-16), lao3hero (2010-12-14), Mkokolis (2010-12-14), m_atthias (2010-12-14), Noblei4 (2010-12-25), Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-14), Toproaster (2010-12-14), trebor130657 (2010-12-14), Zooropalg (2010-12-14)

  25. #22480
    Great,Ivan will get his phone as his new year gift.

Page 1124 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1246241024107411141122112311241125112611341174122416242124 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •