Page 1116 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1166161016106611061114111511161117111811261166121616162116 ... LastLast
Results 22,301 to 22,320 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Noticed my volume scrubber is missing in the task switcher on the latest beta (2.0). Anyone else??


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Task switch volume scrubber? I have never even heard of such a thing? can you post a screenshot please?

  2. #22302
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Thanks chevy!! Good lookin bro!
    you got it homie!

  3. #22303
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Can you please show what some of these new updates are, like this camera skin? i dont think it's showing on mine and these new badges and page indicators? thanks
    sure.... if you "uncrushed" the PNG files by transfering the files off of the phone with ifunbox or something then the camer skin will not work.... the files need to be pincrushed (optimized in winterboard ) to work.... The badges and the page indicators are shown here as well....


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2010-12-13), Carvensno (2010-12-13), chevymusclecar (2010-12-13), GMG450 (2010-12-13), vietbabyyboi (2010-12-13)

  5. #22304
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Task switch volume scrubber? I have never even heard of such a thing? can you post a screenshot please?
    scrica may be talking bout this...but mine is there...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-12-13 at 12:24 AM.

  6. #22305
    Default i need help
    can i get somebody to make me some loading screens and icons for these
    Last edited by Short78; 2011-05-03 at 12:09 AM.

  7. #22306
    Default i need help
    can i get some to make me some loading screens an icons for these one is for yahoo and the other one is for idiscrete jb...thanks sorry for the double post

  8. #22307
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    scrica may be talking bout this...but mine is there...
    How did you get that there?

  9. #22308
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    How did you get that there?
    app switcher volume in cydia...

  10. #22309
    Default need help with logo
    can i get someone to make me a logo for the loccscreen that says stl
    SHORT

  11. #22310
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    sure.... if you "uncrushed" the PNG files by transfering the files off of the phone with ifunbox or something then the camer skin will not work.... the files need to be pincrushed (optimized in winterboard ) to work.... The badges and the page indicators are shown here as well....

    That background looks clean with EPHD, post it?

    And now that you're finally back and settled, can you FINALLY post the unglared lockscreen frames?

  12. #22311
    Bars why the brown Facebook icon ;p?

  13. #22312
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    sure.... if you "uncrushed" the PNG files by transfering the files off of the phone with ifunbox or something then the camer skin will not work.... the files need to be pincrushed (optimized in winterboard ) to work.... The badges and the page indicators are shown here as well....

    u mind sharing your wallpaper?

  14. #22313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    That background looks clean with EPHD, post it?

    And now that you're finally back and settled, can you FINALLY post the unglared lockscreen frames?
    I don't have them. That's the only reason they never got posted. The PSD that Knitsua sent me, those layers were all attached.

  15. #22314
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars why the brown Facebook icon ;p?
    In what theme is it brown? I will post a new one when you let me know. It must have happened when I was doing a batch....

  16. #22315
    Are the 4.2 people that are using the beta version good as far as the photos maps, and camera icons?

  17. #22316
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    In what theme is it brown? I will post a new one when you let me know. It must have happened when I was doing a batch....
    mines brown too

  18. #22317
    Hi guys, i'm using the store version of this great theme on iPhone4. Can someone please verify that there are no updated versions for it yet? I can't seem to find any updates & cydia has not informed about any changes to my installed EPHD theme.

    I'm still at version 1.0-1 as indicated by cydia. Am i missing something here?

  19. #22318
    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm using the store version of this great theme on iPhone4. Can someone please verify that there are no updated versions for it yet? I can't seem to find any updates & cydia has not informed about any changes to my installed EPHD theme.

    I'm still at version 1.0-1 as indicated by cydia. Am i missing something here?
    Yeah...should be released to Cydia sooner or later...

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post

    [/IMG]
    Bars you sharing this wallpaper??
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-12-13 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    rine5 (2010-12-13)

  21. #22319
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    In what theme is it brown? I will post a new one when you let me know. It must have happened when I was doing a batch....
    Bars all the glow Facebook icons are brown

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

    rtran704 (2010-12-13)

  23. #22320
    The update that I just upped, is for the 4.2 folks.... there was still some issues with the icon names.... should be all sorted now....

    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm using the store version of this great theme on iPhone4. Can someone please verify that there are no updated versions for it yet? I can't seem to find any updates & cydia has not informed about any changes to my installed EPHD theme.

    I'm still at version 1.0-1 as indicated by cydia. Am i missing something here?
    Its not on the store version yet. It will probably be until tomorrow. I have had about enough for this weekend already.... I have worked on this for at least 20 some hours this weekend... I am about peeled....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-13 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    rine5 (2010-12-13)

Page 1116 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1166161016106611061114111511161117111811261166121616162116 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •