Page 1112 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1126121012106211021110111111121113111411221162121216122112 ... LastLast
Results 22,221 to 22,240 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    guy can anyone help me figure out this problem.everytime i try to open an app for example beejive or even settings and winterboard it just goes to the loading screen stays there for a few seconds and then back to the homescreen. now this all started after installed the 1.8 ephd beta thinking this was the problem i remvoed it because for some reason i was able to get into cydia but the problem is still there. i really dont want to have to restore my phone but will if needed does anyone have a solution?
    have you re booted your phone? I would say install crash reporter but if you cant launch cydia then thats not ging to work, and even then cydia is down right now so..... I dunno...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    have you re booted your phone? I would say install crash reporter but if you cant launch cydia then thats not ging to work, and even then cydia is down right now so..... I dunno...
    yeah i rebooted a few time. and cydia is one of the few that i can open but like you said its down right now

Hello is cydia Down ? i can't not loading the start page "Network Error" Apps i can Install

Sorry for asking again, but if I install the EPHD beta, will it be in winter board as a separate theme to test or will it replace my current EPHD theme? As much as I love to test out new things, I want to be able to go back to my version if necessary. TIA.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macwolf View Post
    Hello is cydia Down ? i can't not loading the start page "Network Error" Apps i can Install
    same thing here

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I had left out a few small things.... so at 4:30 EST I am STILL working on the update New Badges came about as well

The Lockscreen media controls, in the color packs were still the larger ones that caused the issue with overlapping the song title.... fixed them....

Also removed the old style Carrier logos from the Color mod packages, as they were pixelated from the pincrushing.... Black Pack fixed, and a new AppStore icon
    Very nice update!!!! I'm not seeing a new app store icon is anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    same thing here
    Yep, mine just keeps loading and then times out. Bummer. Let me in Cydia!!!

Oh. Looks like just the main page won't load. I can still use the manage tab and get to the beta repo! 2.0 is there
    Last edited by scirica; 2010-12-12 at 03:59 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed the new update, and i see no skinned camera app and no skinned calculator ib the landscape mode...

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Very nice update!!!! I'm not seeing a new app store icon is anyone else?
    Sure, this one?

The store version never got submitted this morning.... Why? Because I was still working on it at 6:00 or so this morning I have a splitting headache! I will try to finish everything up, and submit the updates to MMI. I was told to email the gentleman that updates the repo, once I have it submitted. I think that they may still post it for me, once I get it submitted.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    I installed the new update, and i see no skinned camera app and no skinned calculator ib the landscape mode...
    No landscape calc yet.... But the camera app is definitely skinned

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12)

Hey bars did you really sleep ???
    iElegance Pro HD is your NeXT priority?

Rob: Trying to install the 2.0 beta and I get conflicts with overwrite attempts on Loading Screen theme and Sounds. What's the correct way to install for someone who is up and running on the store version and wants to upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, was my fool i have activated 2 themes in WB. Now it works perfectly...thx

Sure, this one?

The store version never got submitted this morning.... Why? Because I was still working on it at 6:00 or so this morning I have a splitting headache! I will try to finish everything up, and submit the updates to MMI. I was told to email the gentleman that updates the repo, once I have it submitted. I think that they may still post it for me, once I get it submitted.
    whats the eye thing on your iphone? looks cool

I'm having trouble with the beta repo and Cydia. Not getting the update. Could I have an email link or just wait until the Cydia release? Not sure if my beta repo is right, I copied it from your email when I first got it. But remember, I had mistakenly bought the 3G version first, not HD.

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    its for insomnia app

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Hey bars did you really sleep ???
    iElegance Pro HD is your NeXT priority?
    A little bit and yes sir wait till you see THIS on the retina display!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12), Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-12), Zooropalg (2010-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Rob: Trying to install the 2.0 beta and I get conflicts with overwrite attempts on Loading Screen theme and Sounds. What's the correct way to install for someone who is up and running on the store version and wants to upgrade?

Best way is to remove the store version from Cydia, then install the items from my repo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Yes, was my fool i have activated 2 themes in WB. Now it works perfectly...thx
    Glad you got it sorted

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    Insomnia I had to manually put the icon in place.... The icon is in the filesystem /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/UIImages/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-12)

Page 1112 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1126121012106211021110111111121113111411221162121216122112 ... LastLast