Page 1103 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1036031003105310931101110211031104110511131153120316032103 ... LastLast
Results 22,041 to 22,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #22041
    com.modmyi.ModMyi

  2. #22042
    Yeah I need the actual files in it

  3. #22043
    Say so on, that you have an icon and LS, but the names or do you want them to do

  4. #22044
    Not updating to 4.1.2 until I know EVERYTHING from Bar's themes can be ported. Been rocking Class (wrong thread, I know) for the last 2 weeks but I cannot NOT have my Elite HD LS.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  5. #22045




    MyKeePass
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #22046
    I need the bundle and it's content deleted it on accident.

  7. #22047
    Hello all, would some one be so kind to create a lockscreen .png to replace the elite one. Im not too sure how its done but if someone could create two seperate ones that say "Big Los" and "[email protected]". thanks soo much.

  8. #22048




    ModMyi
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    mtb29er (2010-12-10)

  10. #22049
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucholos View Post
    Hello all, would some one be so kind to create a lockscreen .png to replace the elite one. Im not too sure how its done but if someone could create two seperate ones that say "Big Los" and "[email protected]". thanks soo much.



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Lucholos (2010-12-10)

  12. #22050




    Calcbot
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #22051
    I updated my iphone 4 to 4.2.1 and installed this through cydia. Everything seems to work good except my phoots,camera, and maps icons didnt get skinned. So Im guessing its cuz its not 4.2.1 ready yet?

  14. #22052
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    I updated my iphone 4 to 4.2.1 and installed this through cydia. Everything seems to work good except my phoots,camera, and maps icons didnt get skinned. So Im guessing its cuz its not 4.2.1 ready yet?
    Quick questions..I know this is off topic but its a tethered jailbreak right? The un-tethered one hasnt been released right?

  15. #22053
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Quick questions..I know this is off topic but its a tethered jailbreak right? The un-tethered one hasnt been released right?
    Yea im using a tethered jailbreak.I gotta say its driving me ******* nutts to.

    Hey thanks for emailing me the update bars.
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2010-12-10 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #22054
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    super quicc and super nice. thanks soo much. This site and its subscribers are awesome.

  17. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    Yea im using a tethered jailbreak.I gotta say its driving me ******* nutts to.

    Hey thanks for emailing me the update bars.
    No problem, let me know If everything is working now

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-12-10)

  19. #22056
    That was me today Time to sleep. I wish all my friends in the MMI a quiet evening and happy day

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2010-12-10), barsoverbeats (2010-12-10), Huaikong (2010-12-11), metaserph (2010-12-11), rumcajs (2010-12-11)

  21. #22057
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    That was me today Time to sleep. I wish all my friends in the MMI a quiet evening and happy day
    Sleep well D777!

  22. #22058
    can anyone help me out on what I download to get a springboard type bordered wallpaper similar to how this guy has one?


  23. #22059
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    i ran into a problem. I am still on firware 4.1 and have not updated yet, i usually switch back and forth between the regualr EPHD theme and the red glow one. for some reason all of a sudden when i try to use the red glow theme i get the over lap effect on half my icons meaning the orginal apple icon shows up over top the ephd one can someone tell me what happened

  24. #22060
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    i ran into a problem. I am still on firware 4.1 and have not updated yet, i usually switch back and forth between the regualr EPHD theme and the red glow one. for some reason all of a sudden when i try to use the red glow theme i get the over lap effect on half my icons meaning the orginal apple icon shows up over top the ephd one can someone tell me what happened
    did you copy the theme off and then back on? if so did you use ifunbox it sounds like you com.apple.mobileicons.framework contents might not be working correctly and copying them onto the phone with ifunbox messes up that folder... I've learned from my experience

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2010-12-11)

Page 1103 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1036031003105310931101110211031104110511131153120316032103 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •