Page 1083 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 83583983103310731081108210831084108510931133118315832083 ... LastLast
Results 21,641 to 21,660 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

rum, I found a PSD file for XHD DockFlow, tried to make such icons EPHD with it, is there such a special file EPHD or ways of making these icons is standard on all topics

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    rum, I found a PSD file for XHD DockFlow, tried to make such icons EPHD with it, is there such a special file EPHD or ways of making these icons is standard on all topics

there is an Action Script to make those...what you do is load Action Script to Photoshop by clicking on it...then under Windows select Actions...then open fully made icon and press play on corespoding action(far left.left.right or far right)...then save icon for web and devices... those Actions you can use with all kinds of icons...

here are Dockflow PS Actions im using...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-12-04 at 10:23 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-04), Darkness777 (2010-12-04)

Hi,

Is someone able to post a step by step guide as to how to get a loading screen working. Maybe take Bytafont as an example. I don't need to know how to transfer files to the phone. I just need to know where to put the files, how to name them, and if there's anything else I need to do to make it work for apps that don't appear to have a loading screen in the first place.

Thanks

thank you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hi,

Is someone able to post a step by step guide as to how to get a loading screen working. Maybe take Bytafont as an example. I don't need to know how to transfer files to the phone. I just need to know where to put the files, how to name them, and if there's anything else I need to do to make it work for apps that don't appear to have a loading screen in the first place.

Thanks
    bro not all loading screens have the same name. Yes, basically there are 2: Default / [email protected]

You want to make The guide on how to make loading screens you? I think that before the 2-3 days I made just such a EPHD
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-12-04 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-04), rumcajs (2010-12-04)

Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    you will have to look in the /Applications/BytaFont.app/ location to see what the Default is named. It is usually "[email protected]" or "Default.png" you will need to make sure it is also in the correct Bundle folder in the theme. you can get the Bundle name by also looking in the /Applications/BytaFont.app/ location and finding the info.plist in that location. If you open the info.plist with plist editor for Windows, then you will see a "key" called CFBundleIdentifier" the value of that key will be the name of the folder that you need to have in the EPHD.theme/Bundles/ location.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    there is an Action Script to make those...what you do is load Action Script to Photoshop by clicking on it...then under Windows select Actions...then open fully made icon and press play on corespoding action(far left.left.right or far right)...then save icon for web and devices... those Actions you can use with all kinds of icons...

here are Dockflow PS Actions im using...
    Thanks bro! LOOK out folks Darkness is learning how to dock flows!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-04 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-04)

I personally like the standard view of the icons, but became more frequent last days people who want icons DockFlow Here's another useful thing I learned today how to make these icons

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    you will have to look in the /Applications/BytaFont.app/ location to see what the Default is named. It is usually "[email protected]" or "Default.png" you will need to make sure it is also in the correct Bundle folder in the theme. you can get the Bundle name by also looking in the /Applications/BytaFont.app/ location and finding the info.plist in that location. If you open the info.plist with plist editor for Windows, then you will see a "key" called CFBundleIdentifier" the value of that key will be the name of the folder that you need to have in the EPHD.theme/Bundles/ location.

Thanks bro! LOOK out folks Darkness is learning how to dock flows!!!
    +1.....damn packing the house is a biatch....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-04)

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey would it be possible for somebody to send me the Cyan PSD for the Twilight theme...I want to hone my blending skills in PS, if not thats cool. TIA!

When I passed midnight and it's time to go to bed That was me today. I wish you all a peaceful evening and a very happy day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2010-12-08), Huaikong (2010-12-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    When I passed midnight and it's time to go to bed That was me today. I wish you all a peaceful evening and a very happy day.
    Thanks Ivan...have a good nite bro...

here you go...make sure to save them correctly
    Thanks alot bro...Have a nice day

Ivan
    Again thanks for all your help. Your a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Cool, Looks like someone else go a SS back for there IPhone too Got mine last week.

Speaking of??? Hey rum?? has yours come yet??
    Just got my SS back cover....it's awesome!!!...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-12-05)

oh okay and how can u change the icons? do u go in bundles folder?

Quote Originally Posted by itskarlaa View Post
    oh okay and how can u change the icons? do u go in bundles folder?
    Read the first post....

Just got my SS back cover....it's awesome!!!...
    glad you got it! it looks awesome in the screenshots.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys,

What do I need to do to get my dock's icons to stagger? I've seen it in a lot of peoples themes. I have a 5 icon dock, I just want the icons to not be flat. Does that make sense?

yeah..... Sorry man, I have had such a hard time getting back into the swing of things lately. The past week, When I WANTED to get back to the grizzle, I got pretty sick, then my boy was sick for 2 days, and now my wife is sick!! its like a SICK household Im working with!! Anyways, no EXCUSES!! My alpha members are getting on me hard to get my *** back to work!! Its coming!

this is a good question.... K might be the best resource for this, as he is the html guy!!

email me [email protected]
    Umm who is K and could you point me to this Yoda of the HTML?

Thanks for the info. However, I understand this. I've put the file in /var/stash/Themes.iHCbiP/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.iphoneruler.BytaFont as both Default.png and [email protected]. I've also put it in /var/stash/Themes.iHCbiP/Bundles/EPHD Loading Screens.theme/com.iphoneruler.BytaFont using the same file names, and nothing. No joy.

Is there something else I need to do. I note that BytaFont doesn't have a loading screen ordinarily. Would that make a difference?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

Could anyone make the keyboard for iAcces Hong Kong version?
    I need to use the input method in Hong Kong version to type Chinese.
    But the keyboard is just for iAcces China version.
    Would anyone be able to help?

Page 1083 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 83583983103310731081108210831084108510931133118315832083 ... LastLast