Page 1067 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 67567967101710571065106610671068106910771117116715672067 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,340 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

path for changing carrier logo????

YouTube
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2010-12-01)

Tango
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    path for changing carrier logo????
    These carriers do speak for 1 week do not know why no one understands me.

My iPod 3G carriers are in UIImages, name starts with a black logo Silver and ends with the name of the mobile operator name starts with a white logo Black and also ends with the name of mobile operator

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually saw a real nice one on youtube called 1st shift animated weather widget but can't find where I can get it. Seems the kid who made the video didn't design it and just distributes it...which sounds like a scam.
    yeah i saw it on youtube a while ago, subscribed to him,put a request for it on youtube, he sent it to me next day but its not all that at all!!i deleated it the same day! hes nicked it from other people!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    These carriers do speak for 1 week do not know why no one understands me.

My iPod 3G carriers are in UIImages, name starts with a black logo Silver and ends with the name of the mobile operator name starts with a white logo Black and also ends with the name of mobile operator
    Diff on the iPhone 4. Only thing in UI folder is for wifi and signal bars. Nothing about carrier logo. Also been noticing that "Elite HD" is there on homescreen but goes back to AT&T on other screens.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    yeah i saw it on youtube a while ago, subscribed to him,put a request for it on youtube, he sent it to me next day but its not all that at all!!i deleated it the same day! hes nicked it from other people!!
    Really???? It looked pretty cool. In that case I'd really like to figure out how to change the location of Bar's weather widget to the top instead of the bottom.
    Last edited by dieseldoug; 2010-12-01 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I do not know what to say to the carriers that I know that I can do

Thanks

Playing around with the "tap to unlock" lockscreen in WB but still seeing the slider. Do I need to change something? Anybody have ideas?

Also noticed that after the screen dims off to black when you start back up the screen turns back on in sections. Normal??

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Diff on the iPhone 4. Only thing in UI folder is for wifi and signal bars. Nothing about carrier logo. Also been noticing that "Elite HD" is there on homescreen but goes back to AT&T on other screens.

Really???? It looked pretty cool. In that case I'd really like to figure out how to change the location of Bar's weather widget to the top instead of the bottom.
    sorry i cant help you with the location, i did it a while ago, but i jst cant remember, i think through css files, but im sure sumone will help you with that. email sent to you bro!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MUFC55 For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-12-01)

carrier logos goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    carrier logos goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    Did you ever notice how they change back to AT&T once you launch an app?

thats normal bro... but it only change with some of the app like cydia does that for me.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Thanks

Really need help with this. Suppose to be tap but slider still there. And can I use my custom name instead of elite?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    This is what I'm talking about:

So will that work or will it still be double masked?

i never tried that...give a shot ..it may work i'm not the fan of replacing icons in apps....i'm switching three themes...and it's a pain in the arse to change icon every time i switch the theme

like Zplit said...it's normal....ie. in Cydia it reverse to stock images....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-12-01 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Well, well, what might this be...

does anyone know the name of this font used on the clock and messages?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i never tried that...give a shot ..it may work i'm not the fan of replacing icons in apps....i'm switching three themes...and it's a pain in the arse to change icon every time i switch the theme

like Zplit said...it's normal....ie. in Cydia it reverse to stock images....
    Got it working when I launch safari, email, sms but it's not showing up on the homescreen????

Also if someone could help me out with the slider issue on the "tap lockscreen" can't get rid of the slider.

hi! can anyone make lockscreen and carrier logos for me? "Brent" in original elite pro font. thanks in advance!

Trying to modify the weather widget so that it sits at the top of the SB instead of the bottom. Can anyone help me out?
    Mine is at the top (see below) is that what you mean? If you haven't already got the code, let me know and I'll look for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0327.png  

Dark! You forgot to help me making the logo with the name t_wolf
    >"<

Laziness-inspired post: Any chance someone using dark icons could zip those icon/load screen bundles and post it for dl? Thx in advance!

Page 1067 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 67567967101710571065106610671068106910771117116715672067 ... LastLast