Page 1060 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501058105910601061106210701110116015602060 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Ok....look! I donated the money to get this beta repo in cydia and downloaded EPHD Beta Access and all it says are files installed to var/stash but there's nothing there except an applications folder with a png file in it. WHERE DO I FIND THE PSD OR THEME TO USE THE RED GLOW ICON SET?
    Once you install the beta access file, it also installs another repo, under "installed by package" in that repo, you will find all that you are looking for... Email me if your still having trouble

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    I jst want it in black bro with the needle in red?

Bro, you need to open it in a new tab, and then save it, that should do the trick i think
    Open it in photoshop then save it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

That will do bro,thankyou!

Open it in photoshop then save it?
    if i like an image bro, i click on the image,open it in a new tab & then jst save it. hope that helps!
    Last edited by MUFC55; 2010-11-30 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Good morning or some good evening. Instead of me bugging people for icons I'd like to see if I can do it. Is it possible for someone to give me quick tutorial on how to do it? Thank ya much!!
    The icon PSD I'd very easy to use.... You will see a black square in one if the layers, then right above that layer, you will see the artwork from the mywi icon, all you have to do is get the art you want to use the icon you are making onto your clipboard, then go to the PSD, select the layer with the mywi icon artwork, and then paste. Then save the icon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    That will do bro,thankyou!

if i like an image bro, i click on the image,open it in a new tab & then jst save it. hope that helps!
    Tried it...no dice!!!

And Bars I just emailed you. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The icon PSD I'd very easy to use.... You will see a black square in one if the layers, then right above that layer, you will see the artwork from the mywi icon, all you have to do is get the art you want to use the icon you are making onto your clipboard, then go to the PSD, select the layer with the mywi icon artwork, and then paste. Then save the icon.
    Thanks Bars, I'll try tonight when I get home from work. This will work for the new red glow icons, turn the icon to the grayish white color? With the PSD you put in the folder?

Thanks Bars, I'll try tonight when I get home from work. This will work for the new red glow icons, turn the icon to the grayish white color? With the PSD you put in the folder?
    That you will have one extra step. Select the layer you just pasted, and then hit "image" "adjustments" then black and white. And hit ok.... Let me know if you have any trouble with it later, I can always create an action script to do all of this for you. That way all you would have to do is copy the art you want to use to your clipboard, then hit a play button, and it will do all of the rest for you, then hit save, then hit the undo action, to start it all over

Tried it...no dice!!!

And Bars I just emailed you. Thanks
    The way I save the icons posted here is, to right click it and select open in new tab. Then from the Newley opened tab, I drag the icon from there to my desktop. Then rename it of course

That you will have one extra step. Select the layer you just pasted, and then hit "image" "adjustments" then black and white. And hit ok.... Let me know if you have any trouble with it later, I can always create an action script to do all of this for you. That way all you would have to do is copy the art you want to use to your clipboard, then hit a play button, and it will do all of the rest for you, then hit save, then hit the undo action, to start it all over
    Thank you!!! I'll just shoot ya an email if I need that. As long as I've been around here now I'd like to learn this.

Thank you!!! I'll just shoot ya an email if I need that. As long as I've been around here now I'd like to learn this.
    Awesome bro! I'm here if you have any snags

Golf Channel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Bars,
    I downloded a clock icon and want to try to install it with LiveClock. Please help and let me know which bundle or folder i need to put it in. I have a 3GS. Thanks

Live Score

Sorry for offtopic but It seems there a few differences between 4.1 and 4.2.1, some icons arent showing up, and i cant see the images when i ssh from phone to my mac, they show up blank can someone help me figure out why my camera, contacts, maps, photos, and gamecenter icons arent showing?...
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-30 at 03:36 PM.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

you should have said, it was broken (by me) then busted (by me) then fixed by the idothis repo ADMIN!! (YOU)!!

thanks again boss!! you are always there to hook me up!! I cant say how much I appreciate it!!
    Well the fact that you can download a glow pack and it works on all icons without any user intervention is great.

Now I just need a white glow pack that works like that! Is that a possibility??

BatteryLife

Battery Magic

Bars (or anyone else): I'm thinking about buying photoshop (PC) to do some of this myself also. Are there different versions of photoshop out there and if so, is there a low cost alternative among them? I'm not a developer or anything, just a tweeker so I don't anticipate using PS much outside of theming.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Bars (or anyone else): I'm thinking about buying photoshop (PC) to do some of this myself also. Are there different versions of photoshop out there and if so, is there a low cost alternative among them? I'm not a developer or anything, just a tweeker so I don't anticipate using PS much outside of theming.
    Good question. I have Photoshop Elements and it doesn't seem the same as what everyone here is talking about.

Bars: any update on when the next "update" is gonna be pushed through?

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Yes there are many versions but i would look around for a...umm nvm i wont say that here but PS is expensive, but if you wanna pm me i can help ya out lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Page 1060 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501058105910601061106210701110116015602060 ... LastLast