Page 1038 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088113815382038 ... LastLast
Results 20,741 to 20,760 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

Has everyone iOS 4.2.1?
    Themes are buggy...

1. No User Wallpaper on Lockscreen

2. No User Wallpaper when I enable a Weather Widget

3. No themed "Camera" and "Photo" Icons

4. Issue on System Buttons

Another HD Themes have the same issues.

How to fix this???

TV-Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Has everyone iOS 4.2.1?
    Themes are buggy...

1. No User Wallpaper on Lockscreen

2. No User Wallpaper when I enable a Weather Widget

3. No themed "Camera" and "Photo" Icons

4. Issue on System Buttons

Another HD Themes have the same issues.

How to fix this???

TV-Junkie
    in 4.2.1 image names are changed...Bars needs to update the theme....that's why i'm not upgrading yet....

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Ok...followed your suggestion and named [email protected](that's the image I copied from my iPhone 4). Resprung and nothing changed. I used iFile to view the folder I created in bundles: com.bsdtelecom.ispoof and in iFile there are 4 files named...CallerID Faker.png, Icon.png, [email protected], [email protected].

I appreciate all the help as I know this is frustrating. I can not view these on my pc with CS4 as I get an error message that the file format mdule could not parse the file. The only way I can view any of the bundle icon images that came with the download is through iFile.
    in theme Bundles create folder named: com.bsdtelecom.ispoof and name your icon: Icon.png and place in folder you just created...then uncheck/check EPHD in WinterBoard then respring...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-11-27 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-11-27), trebor130657 (2010-11-27), TV-Junkie (2010-11-27)

Ok...followed your suggestion and named [email protected](that's the image I copied from my iPhone 4). Resprung and nothing changed. I used iFile to view the folder I created in bundles: com.bsdtelecom.ispoof and in iFile there are 4 files named...CallerID Faker.png, Icon.png, [email protected], [email protected].

I appreciate all the help as I know this is frustrating. I can not view these on my pc with CS4 as I get an error message that the file format mdule could not parse the file. The only way I can view any of the bundle icon images that came with the download is through iFile.
    If everything is placed and named correctly, sometimes you need to clear the icon cache folder. This can usually be fixed by a) deselecting and reselecting the EPHD theme in winterboard, or b) via winscp/ssh go into your directory structure and delete the iPhone icons cache and reboot. It's under var/mobile/library/caches. Reboot your iPhone and it will rebuild itself.

On some very rare occasions I've had to just put the new icon in the actual app as a last resort. You shouldn't have to though.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scirica For This Useful Post:

GMG450 (2010-11-27), rumcajs (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Charly_ View Post
    Looks awesome....love that Spin mod....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Swedbank
    Can you change wording on loading screen from Swedbank to USAA. Thanks for all your help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    in 4.2.1 image names are changed...Bars needs to update the theme....that's why i'm not upgrading yet....

in theme Bundles create folder named: com.bsdtelecom.ispoof and name your icon: Icon.png and place in folder you just created...then uncheck/check EPHD in WinterBoard then respring...
    Followed this exactly as you wrote it. Created folder...copied icon from phone and pasted it into created folder. SSH'd the whole EPHD theme folder onto the phone in /private/var/stash/themes. Unselected then selected theme and resprung. Also deleted the cache and icon still will not change.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dieseldoug For This Useful Post:

TV-Junkie (2010-11-27)

Followed this exactly as you wrote it. Created folder...copied icon from phone and pasted it into created folder. SSH'd the whole EPHD theme folder onto the phone in /private/var/stash/themes. Unselected then selected theme and resprung. Also deleted the cache and icon still will not change.

do you have any color mods above the EPHD in WinterBoard?

Thanks

Yes

Yes
    ok then placed this bundle in to YourColortheme/Bundles....uncheck/check yourcolor theme in Winterboard then respring...

Quote Originally Posted by DoorKicker View Post
    Can you change wording on loading screen from Swedbank to USAA. Thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerizer View Post
    Darkness can you do a logo for me? Just need TJ no hd thanks
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-11-27 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ok then placed this bundle in to YourColortheme/Bundles....uncheck/check yourcolor theme in Winterboard then respring...
    No change. I'm using aqua and placed com.bsdtelecom.ispoof folder with Icon.png named like this and copied from my phone.

then you may have to place your icon in to App it self....

Thanks

then you may have to place your icon in to App it self....
    i'll give it try but can you explain in moron terms how to do that

lol....have your bundle folder with icon in it ready on your computer...SSH this folder in to Bundles in your Aqua theme then uncheck/check Aqua in Winterboard then respring...if it doesnt work go to /var/mobile/Applications/yourapp...and replace Icon.png with yours...then respring....if gonna replace icon within App...you need this icon made with color mod you are using...

lol....have your bundle folder with icon in it ready on your computer...SSH this folder in to Bundles in your Aqua theme then uncheck/check Aqua in Winterboard then respring...if it doesnt work go to /var/mobile/Applications/yourapp...and replace Icon.png with yours...then respring....if gonna replace icon within App...you need this icon made with color mod you are using...
    I was about to say the same thing... if you are using a color mod the stock/cydia apps have to be made for that color mod as well... it'd be nice if you could just overlay them all but neh... trust me I know a thing or two about color mods :P

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-11-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I was about to say the same thing... if you are using a color mod the stock/cydia apps have to be made for that color mod as well... it'd be nice if you could just overlay them all but neh... trust me I know a thing or two about color mods :P
    Ok....so in that case I'm using the aqua color theme. This folder was created com.bsdtelecom.ispoof with this image inside the folder. The image was named [email protected]

that folder was then placed in EPHD folder in bundles. Nothing worked. I then deleted it and placed it in the aqua bundles folder. Nothing worked.

Not exactly sure what you mean about making the stock/cydia apps for the color mod...unless it's simply making the above mentioned folder???

BTW...I really appreciate everybody trying to fix this problem...It's just really frustrating because I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right.
    Last edited by dieseldoug; 2010-11-27 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok....so in that case I'm using the aqua color theme. This folder was created com.bsdtelecom.ispoof with this image inside the folder. The image was named [email protected]

that folder was then placed in EPHD folder in bundles. Nothing worked. I then deleted it and placed it in the aqua bundles folder. Nothing worked.

Not exactly sure what you mean about making the stock/cydia apps for the color mod...unless it's simply making the above mentioned folder???
    Cydia/stock icons are not being autoskinned...post your icon in full size or as a thumb and i'll make it aqua for you...then proceed as stated above....bundle with that icon place in to Bundles in EPHD Aqua...

Thanks

Cydia/stock icons are not being autoskinned...post your icon in full size or as a thumb and i'll make it aqua for you...then proceed as stated above....bundle with that icon place in to Bundles in EPHD Aqua...
    would gladly..i thought what i posted was ok??? that is taken directly from the applications folder/callerid faker.

It has to be something in the hierarchy in Winterboard for your themes. I put it in mine and this is what I got:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0289.png   -img_0290.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to scirica For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-27)

Page 1038 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088113815382038 ... LastLast