Page 1014 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1451491496410041012101310141015101610241064111415142014 ... LastLast
Results 20,261 to 20,280 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

biteSMS
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-11-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone else have a problem with the loading screens not popping up each time the app is accessed?

If anyone knows a fix for this, I would greatly appreciate some advice - Oh, and I'm a newbie, so please "dumb" it down for me Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I'm searching. Did anyone ever make a VPN toggle for this theme?

Thanks,

Steve

VPN SBsettings Toggle
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

scirica (2010-11-24)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with the loading screens not popping up each time the app is accessed?

If anyone knows a fix for this, I would greatly appreciate some advice - Oh, and I'm a newbie, so please "dumb" it down for me Thanx!
    Maybe it's the multitasking of your iPhone. LoadingScreens only appear by a 'real' start of the app...
    If you kill the process of an app the loadingscreen should appear next start.
    Last edited by m_atthias; 2010-11-23 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m_atthias View Post
    Maybe it's the multitasking of your iPhone. LoadingScreens only appear by a 'real' start of the app...
    Do you think I should disable the multitasking? Would that probably fix the problem?

I assume there'll be an update for iOS 4.2? Some of the icons, toggles, and whatnot look all screwy after the update...keep up the killer work, bars!

Thanks

If you kill the process of an app the loadingscreen should appear next start.
    Thank you! I really appreciate the responses! Just one more question and I'll stop bothering you

How do I kill the processes? Is that disabling multitasking?

Hey darkness could you maybe do the SwapCamRoll icon with the 2 different photo icons next to each other? Kind of how u did with the faces but with 2 different photo apps instead and the Ls please

It's not a real problem.
    The Apple multitasking wants you to have little wait time by switching apps.
    So if you write a sms, read a mail and write a sms again you maybe don't want to have the wait time just because of an loading screen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to m_atthias For This Useful Post:

pandemama (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

VPN SBsettings Toggle
    Ooh!! I like that one even better than what I found! Thanks!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scirica For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-23)

Thanks

It's not a real problem.
    The Apple multitasking wants you to have little wait time by switching apps.
    So if you write a sms, read a mail and write a sms again you maybe don't want to have the wait time just because of an loading screen
    Oh, ok. I guess after a while they'll all come back working then? (after I haven't used that particular app for a little while?) Because my Mail loading screen hasn't worked again since the first day, but I also have it with push every 15 minutes - maybe that is too close together.

Thanks again for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Darkness is a beast. Period. I am very anxious to get the fund started for an iPhone 4 for him.... I will be posting details tonight
    barrrrrsssss brodaaa welcomeee back to the beast we miss u here
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Test it by rebooting the phone (or ending the apps with a third party tool like sbsettings)

Thanks

If I may ask, what are all these icons for? Loading screens that ya'll are modifying? If so, how do you add them for the particular apps?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaguilar0612 View Post
    Hey darkness could you maybe do the SwapCamRoll icon with the 2 different photo icons next to each other? Kind of how u did with the faces but with 2 different photo apps instead and the Ls please
    Give me the pictures you like and will do as you want

Thank you! I really appreciate the responses! Just one more question and I'll stop bothering you

How do I kill the processes? Is that disabling multitasking?
    I know it's cool to see the Load Screens, but as mentioned you really only want this on a full start of the program, otherwise you are slowing your iPhone down. If you really like looking at them (I do too ), then maybe you should install Remove Background from Cydia. One swipe of your screen and it will kill the backgrounded processes. That's what I do when I want to see my cool load screens.

Thanks

Test it by rebooting the phone (or ending the apps with a third party tool like sbsettings)
    Worked like a charm!!! Is there a setting that will keep the processes from continuously running and end each time I exit them?

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I know it's cool to see the Load Screens, but as mentioned you really only want this on a full start of the program, otherwise you are slowing your iPhone down. If you really like looking at them (I do too ), then maybe you should install Remove Background from Cydia. One swipe of your screen and it will kill the backgrounded processes. That's what I do when I want to see my cool load screens.
    Thank you!! I'm going to try that and see how slow it is for a bit and see if it's workable or not. I just love this theme and want to maximize it I'm trying to find other tweaks and mods that I can do for it but I'm so new to this I don't know how to do much.
    Last edited by pandemama; 2010-11-23 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Worked like a charm!!! Is there a setting that will keep the processes from continuously running and end each time I exit them?
    ...that's disableing the multitasking feature; sry I don't know an app/tool but read the post over this one

Time came to go back to sleep What I did today. I wish all my friends in the MMI a quiet evening and happy day

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

m_atthias (2010-11-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Time came to go back to sleep What I did today. I wish all my friends in the MMI a quiet evening and happy day
    good night bro sleep well
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 1014 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1451491496410041012101310141015101610241064111415142014 ... LastLast