Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Also, guys. If you're going to request icons please make sure to post a screenshot of your springboard with the missing apps! That would make it easier for me. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-01-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok...decke this theme is just soo good i cant put it in words

anyways i have a problem and would love to know if anyone has a fix to it. and yes i did buy this theme. apparently i made the weather widget show celcius and thats where the temperature part got misplaced on the right.

anyways i made some lousy icons for myself while i wait for any updates. hopefully they dont look horrible

decke if you could possibly improve those icons to match iflat?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -angry-birds.png   -cut-rope.png   -doodlejump.png   -facebook.png   -ebuddy.png   -istunt.png   -taptap4.png   -my-problem.png  

-ifile...png  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linkpower For This Useful Post:

decke (2011-01-29), The6uest (2011-01-29)

Here are some icons..I'll attach it here so those that know how to do it manually don't have to wait

This is not all of it! I'll be making more and once I get around 20/30 I'll upload it on Theme It along with other things.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms.png   -facetime.png   -ifile.png   -makeitmine.png   -mewseek.png   -music.png   -my3g.png   -videos.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-01-29), ziggy7 (2011-01-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    @decke, Any chance you could post up the Wallpaper for the Weather mod...without the dark area at the bottom where the weather should be, i'm not using the weather

Here!
    Last edited by decke; 2011-02-12 at 05:17 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2011-01-29)

Cant get the damn weather to work... i followed the instructions...

btw bitesms needs its icon also!

unlimitones!

var locale = 73044; // The location WOEID, see README.txt for more information
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2011-01-29 at 07:02 AM.

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans_iphone View Post
    Cant get the damn weather to work... i followed the instructions...
    Try var locale = 2415771

I did and now it won't load the weather at all lmao... WTF i live in 73044

Now it's stuck on loading weather lol....
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2011-01-29 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well the one for that one is 12789568.
    Last edited by burning09; 2011-01-29 at 07:31 AM.

I think you must not have any weather where you live then..

the icon rounded with a white background...try downloaded many times but still no luck..anyone know how to fix this? thx

Got it
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2011-01-29 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    @decke, Any chance you could post up the Wallpaper for the Weather mod...without the dark area at the bottom where the weather should be, i'm not using the weather

Can I ask what font your using and how did you install it?

uhhh.. bitesms is not fully themed x.x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0417.png   -img_0418.png  

Device: GP JB iPhone 4 4.2.1

Default Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi mate, i've got some problems in installing the theme, do you know what's the reason?????? It's driving me crazy >o<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0386.png  

Quote Originally Posted by hirschy75 View Post
    A couple requests:

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/1...nesartwork.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2w5ucuc.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/rlxo38.jpg

Looking for Paypal, ESPN, eBay, and Dictionary if anyone has those icons. I couldn't find them anywhere
    other icons here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -todo.png   -movies.png   -movies_bis.png   -facebook.png  
    Last edited by hhm; 2011-01-29 at 01:56 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hhm For This Useful Post:

hirschy75 (2011-01-29), Ryans_iphone (2011-01-29)

Thumbs up Weather plugin & Missing icons SBSettings
    I've bought yesterday this awesome theme, but I've got a few problems with it.

On the first screenshot with the name "iFlat Weather Plugin.jpg" you see the problem with the weather plugin, when it's freezing the temperature is on the next line.
    On this same screenshot you can see the Tomtom icon that isn't styled, I hope you can create a icon for the Tomtom.

On the secend screenshot "Flat SBSettings.jpg" you see that there are missing SBSettings icons. First I didn't saw them, so I've toke some icons from a other theme, because I didn't saw the icons. Hopefully you can create SBSettings icons for: Push Mail, AdBlocker, Push & SMS Alerts.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iflat-weather-plugin.jpg   -iflat-sbsettings.jpg  

Where do you put those files i forgot lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Snipebase View Post

On the first screenshot with the name "iFlat Weather Plugin.jpg" you see the problem with the weather plugin, when it's freezing the temperature is on the next line.
    On this same screenshot you can see the Tomtom icon that isn't styled, I hope you can create a icon for the Tomtom.

On the secend screenshot "Flat SBSettings.jpg" you see that there are missing SBSettings icons. First I didn't saw them, so I've toke some icons from a other theme, because I didn't saw the icons. Hopefully you can create SBSettings icons for: Push Mail, AdBlocker, Push & SMS Alerts.

Thanks!
    My Sbs settings won't pop up when I hit options, since i downloaded this i have reset it and deleted it many times now
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2011-01-29 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gyjd1214 View Post
    Hi mate, i've got some problems in installing the theme, do you know what's the reason?????? It's driving me crazy >o<
    Install Winterboard from Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    Can I ask what font your using and how did you install it?
    Neuropol Font using Bytafont both on Cydia
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2011-01-29 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Snipebase View Post

Thanks!
    For the temperature issue, you can solve it doing this:

open Widget.html in the Weather folder
    find the following code:
    Code:
    #temp{
    top: 150px;
    left: 238px;	
    font-family: sans-serif;
    replace it with:
    Code:
    #temp{