Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    @decke I absolutely love the 2nd version of iflat ... Only issue for me is that I can't stand the iPod icon you made...I did a quick edit and I made a crude version of my own...you think you would ever consider making one that looks like mine but nicer of course cus I'm terrible with image editors...I think if you made one that looked like the phone icon but in orange and more iPod looking I would be super amazingly happy about that anyway that's my 2 cents thanks so much for this great theme
    +1 That icon you made is perfect Ticko. Its nice and simple and fits perfect with the rest of the simpler icons. No offense Decke but yours seems kinda out of place

Can you share that icon Ticko?

yeah ill include the icon i made in this post, but like i said i kinda rushed through it so the corners arent really rounded and the orange of the ipod doesnt really match the orange in the corner but just glancing at it you can hardly tell. But anyway here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-mediaplayer-2x.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

I have changed my weather location to RPXX0017, that's the code for Manila, Philippines, but it only shows a "?" sign. Also, battery circle not working. Can anybody help, pls? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    I have changed my weather location to RPXX0017, that's the code for Manila, Philippines, but it only shows a "?" sign. Also, battery circle not working. Can anybody help, pls? Thanks
    Look back a couple pages and you'll find the answer. And make sure you updated the theme

And still no SD

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

hey decke may i ask why iFlat II is only 5mb whereas your previous iFlat was 50mb
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Try using the WOEID for your location which is: 1199477. As for the battery, try moving it to the top of your Winterboard list or at least above the other iFlat2 theme selections.

Hello,

Really great theme
    I'm having issue with folder background when folders are opened like you see on below screenshot:

Any idea on how to correct this ?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    I never got it in my download from themeit only the weather, theme and battery have showed up and have checked sbsettings

Byron

sorry also could i request an iFile icon as well
    I've made icons for iFile, Insta110u5 and alternative one for settings.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphoneappicon-2x.png   -installous.png   -settings.png  
    Last edited by hhm; 2011-01-27 at 07:19 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hhm For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2011-01-27)

@hhm in order get the folders to match the theme all you have to do is install folder enhancer and it will do the rest

Ticko is correct. You'll need to install FolderEnhancer to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    @hhm in order get the folders to match the theme all you have to do is install folder enhancer and it will do the rest
    Oh thanks Ticko,

but I've solved my problem with above instructions:

In order to enable your folder wallpaper and switcher graphics there are now 4 files that need to be deleted in

/var/mobile/Library/caches

com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.0
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.1
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.2
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.3
    Thanks for your help

Any idea why I can pirate the sd version but I can't buy it?

You are prolly mistaking that for the first iFlat. Anyways he plans on releasing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    You are prolly mistaking that for the first iFlat. Anyways he plans on releasing tonight.
    Nope it's the real deal

But sweet

Well nobody can do it better than the real owner just remember that and piracy is bad.

Well nobody can do it better than the real owner just remember that and piracy is bad.
    If I wasn't going to pay I wouldn't have asked about it

So you're saying it will be on the themeit tonight?

BTW how does one use their own lockscreen wallpaper with this theme? I'm just seeing a blank grey screen with this POS pirate version but it's nice being able to test this out before it goes live

In Winterboard there is the one that says iFlat[2] Lockscreen and that is the one that controls that.

In Winterboard there is the one that says iFlat[2] Lockscreen and that is the one that controls that.
    Must have been not included. So after taking a quick browse and then deleting it seems like you can only have 3 rows of icons per page correct? There's no way to use infiniboard and have that go behind the weather is there?

Well you can disable the weather if you wanted to.

Well you can disable the weather if you wanted to.
    No I love the weather, I'm just asking if that's what you do

Oh ok. Well i'm not entirely sure.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast