Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Default iFlat 2 font ?
    Any idea how to activate the main font that is shown on the screen for iflat 2?
    also, for cydia apps, how do I know the file name to paste in the theme bundles?
    each cydia app has its own file name extension?
    i can not just make com.xxxxx for each one?

thanks.

i live in brazil but i enter in the site weather.com and put the final numbers "BRXX0079", and the "455822" in the yahoo sites... in the program ifile... but doesn't work... what i have to do??

Quote Originally Posted by Hahm View Post
    i live in brazil but i enter in the site weather.com and put the final numbers "BRXX0079", and the "455822" in the yahoo sites... in the program ifile... but doesn't work... what i have to do??
    Do you mean you're putting both 'BRXX0079' & '455822' in? If so, you're not ment to put both in. Just put '455822' and it'll work.

Code:
    var locale = 455822; // The location WOEID, see README.txt for more information
    var isCelsius = false;
    var enableBG = true; // Enable semi-transparent background or not. Recommended for bright/light coloured wallpapers.
    var updateInterval = 1800; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched
    var failedInterval = 300; // In seconds, time between another attempt is made for an update when the previous one fails
    var ampm_format = false; // Whether to have in 12 hour format(true) or 24 hour format(false)
    var show_ampm = false; // Whether to show AM/PM in time display(true) or not(false)
    Like that.

Quote Originally Posted by zaidood View Post
    Any idea how to activate the main font that is shown on the screen for iflat 2?
    also, for cydia apps, how do I know the file name to paste in the theme bundles?
    each cydia app has its own file name extension?
    i can not just make com.xxxxx for each one?

thanks.
    The font you'd have to use something like Bytafont to enable it. It's best to ask Decke on Twitter or something, what font he used and then DL it. Cydia is no different than regular apps, they have their own bundle ID and file names. It's easiest if you get Appinfo from Cydia and use that to find all your id's and file names for the apps and icons.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to icstars989 For This Useful Post:

zaidood (2011-06-13)

Does anyone have a calendar icon that will work for WeeKCal? I'm sorry I don'y have anything to post right now.

My other problem I don't think has to do with this theme, but I can't get a number of my icons to theme. I've never had this much trouble before, I've tried unchecking/rechecking in Winterboard, I've tried deleting all the files in /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches, I've tried iWipeCache. I double checked bundle names and icon names and punctuation. Summerboard mode is on, and I even Optimized Themes in Winterboard. What am I doing wrong?

Also, thanks for everyone work, I just went through this entire thread, and found a lot of great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Does anyone have a calendar icon that will work for WeeKCal? I'm sorry I don'y have anything to post right now.

My other problem I don't think has to do with this theme, but I can't get a number of my icons to theme. I've never had this much trouble before, I've tried unchecking/rechecking in Winterboard, I've tried deleting all the files in /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches, I've tried iWipeCache. I double checked bundle names and icon names and punctuation. Summerboard mode is on, and I even Optimized Themes in Winterboard. What am I doing wrong?

Also, thanks for everyone work, I just went through this entire thread, and found a lot of great stuff.
    Turn Summerboard off. It is not needed with the Bundles method.

Cant you just take the stock calendar icon and copy them over to this?

com.wasabi-apps.WeekCal
    [email protected]
    Last edited by icstars989; 2011-06-13 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Turn Summerboard off. It is not needed with the Bundles method.
    Summerboard on or off, still have icons that are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Cant you just take the stock calendar icon and copy them over to this?

com.wasabi-apps.WeekCal
    [email protected]
    Yes, but it looks kind of stupid without the "Day", just a mostly blank icon.

Thanks for the quick help.

com.popcap.bejeweled2
    Icon.png
    -icon.png

A nice easy one for me.

com.popcap.Peggle
    [email protected]
    -icon2x.png

com.squareup.square
    [email protected]
    -iconsquare2x.png

com.wasabi-apps.WeekCal
    [email protected]
    -iconwc2x.png
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-06-13 at 04:58 AM.

Is there a way to get the icon shortcut to the iFlat setup page to stop reappearing every time I respring?

Few icons I did

com.arthurham.run
    [email protected]

-icon-2x.png

com.duellogames.islash
    [email protected]

-icon-2x.png

com.ea.tetris.row.en
    [email protected]

-icon-2x.png

com.Halfbrick.Fruit
    [email protected]

-icon-2x.png

com.idsoftware.ragehd
    Rage_logo_HD_114

-rage_logo_hd_114.png

com.newtoyinc.WordsWithFriendsPaid
    [email protected]

-icon_paid-2x.png

com.tweetdeck.app
    [email protected]

-icon-2x.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rage_logo_hd_114.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon_paid-2x.png   -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by Will-92; 2011-06-13 at 12:32 PM.

Default help please. PSD iFlat2 icon creation !!
    -cnn-new.jpg-cnn-new2.jpg-cnn-new.jpg-cnn-new2.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what the hell happens next. Its hard to understand how to create this icon.....

Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Is there a way to get the icon shortcut to the iFlat setup page to stop reappearing every time I respring?
    Navigate to Var/Mobile/Library/Webclips and delete the iFlat file.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to icstars989 For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (2011-06-14)

Hi..
    Any idea why the weather icon on main screen is not changing ?
    file "com.apple.weather" and icon "[email protected]" are in place but weather icon still default non themed?
    All other system, appstore and cydia icons are perfectly themed to iFlat2.

Kindly help solve that weather icon issue... Thanks.

A few more.

com.hbo.hbogo
    HBOGO_ICON_114x114

com.nike.nikeplus-gps
    [email protected]

com.appthat.shine
    apple-touch-icon-114

com.tapbots.Calcbot
    [email protected]

com.tapbots.Weightbot
    [email protected]

com.tapbots.Convertbot
    [email protected]

com.amazon.Lassen
    [email protected]

com.barnesandnoble.nook
    [email protected]~iphone
    Last edited by icstars989; 2011-06-14 at 09:05 PM.

Great, great icons guys! Thanks sooo much!!! I really like it. Check out iFlat 3 EVOLUTION Icon Database coming soon if you guys are interested, shoot me an email!

By the way, I've sent update that will fix couple of things, nothing big. Should be live in Theme It and Cydia within 24h or so.

Is iFlat 3 a new theme or just icons we add to iFlat 2 ?
    How come its not available in cydia and theme it ?

Quote Originally Posted by zaidood View Post
    Is iFlat 3 a new theme or just icons we add to iFlat 2 ?
    How come its not available in cydia and theme it ?
    Its a new theme, it is currently unreleased.

iFlat 3 will be released soon enough.

Any chance iFlat 3 comes with its own psd files? and maybe a youtube on instructions?

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Great, great icons guys! Thanks sooo much!!! I really like it. Check out iFlat 3 EVOLUTION Icon Database coming soon if you guys are interested, shoot me an email!

By the way, I've sent update that will fix couple of things, nothing big. Should be live in Theme It and Cydia within 24h or so.
    decke, I got the email saying that the SD update was out, but when I go into themeit, the package is completely gone. The HD version is there, but no SD version.

He's working on that

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast