Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

The SBSettings theme should be there somewhere. Can you post a picture of files you downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    The SBSettings theme should be there somewhere. Can you post a picture of files you downloaded?
    OK I'm an idiot - funny how you can go back to something and see what's was staring you in the face from the start

Thanks for replying though!

my zip code is 77084, my weather is not being changed. and also how do u add a specific icon?
    Last edited by dasosa04; 2011-04-29 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dasosa04 View Post
    my zip code is 77084, my weather is not being changed. and also how do u add a specific icon?
    Try iFlat 2 Setup

To install your own icon you need the bundle ID for the specific icon, you can find it here: CFBundleIdentifer Database and create a folder with the ID, i.e com.apple.mobilephone and add the icon image(.png) inside that folder and upload it to your iDevice under iFlat2/Bundles folder then respring.

Ok cool finally got it to work. This Is a working progress for this theme but I like it. And to anyone else having problems with the weather. I am pretty sure you have to find the website that will get you just numbers. The ones that have letters in them do not work at least they didn't for me.

Love the theme, just have a couple of problems.

Firstly, whenever I open a folder, I just get the default folder background (not the redesigned one with the slots) and have no clue how to fix it.

And secondly, I can't get the weather to work, I'm assuming 41415 is the code needed for York - North Yorkshire Weather Forecasts | Maps - Yahoo! Weather UK and after replacing the "5508...." thingy in the config it just keeps saying "requesting weather...".

Cheers in advance for any help you can give

You must have FolderEnhancer installed to have the custom folder background.

Try UKXX0162 for the weather code.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

Jebuz (2011-05-02)

You must have FolderEnhancer installed to have the custom folder background.

Try UKXX0162 for the weather code.
    After using it today, it appears the weather works during the day, however not at night, which puzzles me .

As for folderenchancer, I've installed it, and it's truely epic, thanks

Well the weather widget is pulling all the weather information from the service which would be an issue with where it's pulling it from for some reason. Hopefully they get that worked out soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

Jebuz (2011-05-03)

Well the weather widget is pulling all the weather information from the service which would be an issue with where it's pulling it from for some reason. Hopefully they get that worked out soon.
    Hopefully, and I've just cleared up my springboard with Folderenchanced, really good.

Cheers for all the help
    and a

P.S a couple of Icons that might be nice are, Whatsapp, Skype, MSN messenger, Instalous, and gpSPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Jebuz View Post
    Hopefully, and I've just cleared up my springboard with Folderenchanced, really good.

Cheers for all the help
    and a

P.S a couple of Icons that might be nice are, Whatsapp, Skype, MSN messenger, Instalous, and gpSPhone
    Whatsapp and Skype are posted a few pages back. I dont know what the bundle is for MSN, you can find it using the "appinfo" app from Cydia.

com.zodttd.gpSPhone
    icon@2x

MSN

com.microsoft.wlx should be the correct appid

Can someone port these new icons to SD please?

iFlat 2 has been updated with colorkeyboard fixes, setup guide for new users and iFlatLE(light edition) addon. Update available through Theme It and Cydia!!

guys i have a question. the icons posted in this thread are for HD only? will they work on the SD version? i tried putting some folders with the correct bundle id for each app but it doesnt show. and i am confused about the icon names some are icon the some are icon2x and some have both how will i know if i need 2 icons for a specific app thanks

Awesome theme but I have one sleigth problem. The weather widget is always showing mist but currently it is clear.

Is there a lockscreen that's is not to plain like the one this theme has?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeggu View Post
    Awesome theme but I have one sleigth problem. The weather widget is always showing mist but currently it is clear.
    If you have iFile, you just have to go into the wallpaper.js ( / -> var -> stash -> themes.XXXX -> iFlat 2 Weather -> Weather) and change 'fair' and 'fair_night' to 'sunny' and 'sunny_night'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Is there a lockscreen that's is not to plain like the one this theme has?
    If you are referring the lockscreen background then you can just set any wallpaper that you want as it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

Jeggu (2011-06-05)

What do I have to remove, to remove the box thingy thats round all the non-themed apps?

Edit - Also can I have a download link for SBSettings? I can't seem to download it, it says error everytime.
    Last edited by Will-92; 2011-06-10 at 11:22 PM.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast