Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 716

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iFlat II

  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen_child View Post
    Do you have it enabled in Winterboard?
    QUOTE]

    Yes its in Winterboard
    Do you have the latest update then?

  2. #442
    Default .
    When temp goes in - ....ths is wot happens.
    How can i sort it out?
    Whch values do i have to change
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Do you have the latest update then?
    Update Feb 9th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    When temp goes in - ....ths is wot happens.
    How can i sort it out?
    Whch values do i have to change
    Im getting the same thing m8
    Last edited by heathen_child; 2011-03-05 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen_child View Post
    Update Feb 9th ?



    Im getting the same thing m8

    It was updated 02/25/2011. Open up ThemeIT and update.

  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    It was updated 02/25/2011. Open up ThemeIT and update.
    I dont see any update around it mate. It was last updated on the 9th of feb according to theme it!


    theme is gr8 bt its lacking support...
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2011-03-05 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen_child View Post
    Update Feb 9th ?
    Post a screenshot of Winterboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    I dont see any update around it mate. It was last updated on the 9th of feb according to theme it!


    theme is gr8 bt its lacking support...
    I'll talk to decke about the weather issue you are having.
    Last edited by burning09; 2011-03-05 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-03-05)

  8. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Post a screenshot of Winterboard.



    I'll talk to decke about the weather issue you are having.
    Post a screenshot of Winterboard ?
    What exactly do you want me to post?

    I dont see how to update via ThemIt App? It just states Updated Feb 9th.

    Ill try it again, & post back.

  9. #448
    Take a picture of where you activate the themes in winterboard. If ThemeIT doesn't ask you to update the theme then you already have the latest update.

  10. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Take a picture of where you activate the themes in winterboard. If ThemeIT doesn't ask you to update the theme then you already have the latest update.
    I brought the theme last weekend if thats any good?

    Sorry but still unsure about activate the theme in winterboard.
    I just run the winterboard app then select themes and in the theme list is the iFlat[2]theme, i.e iFlat[2]HD, iFlat[2]4.1
    & so on..

    I have all the iFlat[2] Themes Ticked, But Not iFlat[2]4.1


    Hope this helps


    Dave

  11. #450
    I need a picture of the theme list.

  12. #451
    Last edited by heathen_child; 2011-03-05 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #452
    The folder is in Library/Themes/iFlat[2]Wallpaper&Lockscreen. The files should be in there. If they arn't then that is the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    When temp goes in - ....ths is wot happens.
    How can i sort it out?
    Whch values do i have to change
    It's a positioning issue. He will work on getting it fixed.
    Last edited by burning09; 2011-03-05 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #453

  15. #454
    Didn't you say that the Lockscreen wasn't working? The picture you posted shows it working.

  16. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Didn't you say that the Lockscreen wasn't working? The picture you posted shows it working.
    It just dawned on me (looking at the full sized picture i posted), that the Lockscreen might be that way (blank) looking.

    I was expecting a image or something lol

    Thanks for the help & guess im all working fine now.


    -Dave

  17. #456
    lol yeah that's how it's supposed to look. Glad I could be of help.

  18. #457
    Little update, circular battery working now I repositioned in winterboard as suggested, still no statusbar logo any one got any ideas on this? Image attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  19. #458
    Could you make a TextNow icon? That would be awesome! Thanks!

  20. #459
    where can i download the light mod?? id really like to use the light mod, so the white apps, white the black background, i think it would make a nice contrast..

  21. #460
    The statusbar logo only works on iPod and AT&T right now

    There's no lightmod for iFlat 2 and the lightmod for iFlat is outdated

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •