Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

I'll continue to try and figure out the problem in the meantime.

v3.1 submitted. Should be available soon!

Fixes all known bugs + added lots more new stuff!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

MrMikeG (2011-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    v3.1 submitted. Should be available soon!

Fixes all known bugs + added lots more new stuff!
    Looking forward to the update, any idea on when it's available? Will we be told by themeit app? New stuff sounds good

Oooh, can't wait. This is still my favorite theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Looking forward to the update, any idea on when it's available? Will we be told by themeit app? New stuff sounds good
    It could take from 5h to 24h. Depends on time if submission. You can turn on notifications by email within the app but the app itself won't notify you unless you open it

Quote Originally Posted by Dementual View Post
    Oooh, can't wait. This is still my favorite theme.
    Awesome!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

neuralien (2011-02-23)

Decke--was just the HD update submitted, or did the SD update get sent in too?

I like the new music app, but I still have the same problem with my music titles, and th music and video icons :/

Besides that awesome update, keep up the good work

Ah no SD update just yet, is there one planned?

Amazing theme! Easily one of the best-looking out there.

Quick question: would it be possible to replace the Phone.app dialpad with the one from the lockscreen? Or maybe someone could explain to me how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Decke--was just the HD update submitted, or did the SD update get sent in too?
    It's ready and will be available within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by goohman View Post
    I like the new music app, but I still have the same problem with my music titles, and th music and video icons :/

Besides that awesome update, keep up the good work
    The only way to fix the "issue" with the title is to redo the backgrounds and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that. We'll see though. As for the music and video icon, I have NO clue why they don't work. Someone will have to tell me exactly the name of it and folder because I've tried it all and obviously it's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by neuralien View Post
    Amazing theme! Easily one of the best-looking out there.

Quick question: would it be possible to replace the Phone.app dialpad with the one from the lockscreen? Or maybe someone could explain to me how to do it?
    It's actually two different dimensions so you can't just rename it and replace, you would have to resize it and make it into different images and that could be a little complicated to do and explain But if you must then shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do

@Decke: Ah, that's what I thought. I'm pretty good with photoshop so I think I'll give it a try and report back when I'm done (or if I fail )

Quote Originally Posted by MrMikeG View Post
    Hey Decke and all

Just wanna say thanks again Decke for making an awesome theme and always helping people with it on here!

I was super happy to have the small update to iFlat 2 and it gave me back one of the SMS bubbles, for some reason the no SMS bubbles were kind of not working for me.

So I found that folder with them in it at last and tweaked them a little bit,
    Let me know what you think of it and if anyone else kind of likes it.

Thanks again for making such an awesome theme!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Can you post the images for the message boxes?

My facebook and maps icons are not themed, even though I see them in the Bundles on my phone.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by mad3air; 2011-02-24 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the reply, I don't know if it matters but on the free iFlat in cydia my icons for music & video are themed
    Last edited by goohman; 2011-02-24 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mad3air View Post
    Can you post the images for the message boxes?

My facebook and maps icons are not themed, even though I see them in the Bundles on my phone.

Any ideas?
    What firmware are you on?

I see in themeit that the font is changed for the theme. When i apply the theme my font is unchanged. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    You must save them as .PNG so it saves the transparency as well.

That's in my TODO list
    I tried doing that from the beginning and I still get the white background. Is there any other way to do it?
    Thanks.

Hi Guys,
    great theme, love it!
    does anyone know why i can't get my weather to work? i tried everything: used my 5 digits zip code, yahoo weather code, city name and state but nothing. ideas?

edit:never mind i got it
    Last edited by bigE; 2011-02-24 at 10:31 PM.

Can I request some Cydia icons please:
    Rename, removeBG and bytafont.
    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I can't wait for the update, I'm so eager. Still not out yet. Crossing my fingers that'll be out tomorrow morning.

The SD version has been submitted. Should be up within a few hours.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast