Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Is there a way that you could make an animated lockscreen, thats all thats missing!

Post Line in the phone Icon Layout
    I was on the phone today and saw this line splitting the icon layout, didn't know if it was supposed to be there or not.

I'm thinking not, but I'll see what is said about it.

I attached the picture here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm am on the iFlat 2 [SD]
    iphone 3GS

Odd. Will take a look at the issue. Is anyone else with the SD version having that same problem?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

MrMikeG (2011-02-14)

There's a bunch of problems with the SD version, it doesn't seem 100% compatible with 4.2.1

Does anyone know how to change the color of the tab bar or tab bar text(i.e. navigation bar at the bottom of open apps)?

The gray on gray is hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackArt View Post
    There's a bunch of problems with the SD version, it doesn't seem 100% compatible with 4.2.1
    Yes, I've noticed that. Working on fixes! Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mad3air View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the color of the tab bar or tab bar text(i.e. navigation bar at the bottom of open apps)?

The gray on gray is hard to read.
    SSH into your device and delete the "UINavigation..." images from the UIImages folders. Make sure to backup the folders/images before doing so in case you delete something you want!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

MrMikeG (2011-02-15)

Here are few extra icons for you to choose!

iPod:

biteSMS - colors

green: official icon starting next update

red:

blue:

orange:

HOW TO INSTALL

iPod
    Right click on the desired icon and choose "save as..." and type "[email protected]" without the quotes and save anywhere you want. It's important you type EXACTLY as it is.

SSH into your device and go to Library > Themes > iFlat[2] > Bundles > com.apple.mobileipod and copy the icon in here.

biteSMS
    Right click on the desired icon and choose "save as..." and type "[email protected]" without the quotes and save anywhere you want. It's important you type EXACTLY as it is.

SSH into your device and go to Library > Themes > iFlat[2] > Bundles > com.bitesms and copy the icon in here.

SD ones will be available later on...no time ATM!

Hope you guys enjoy these versions!

P.S I will not make a pink biteSMS icon because there is no pink whatsoever in my theme! You can use psd template attached on the first post. Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod_2.png   -bitesms_red.png   -bitesms_blue.png   -bitesms_green.png   -bitesms_orange.png  
    Last edited by decke; 2011-02-15 at 12:37 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

Csb1974 (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Odd. Will take a look at the issue. Is anyone else with the SD version having that same problem?
    yea i noticed the split too

I really like this theme, best one I have found so far.

I do have one problem and I have searched all over for a solution but have found none. The weather pic always stays on mist. I am on 4.2 is that the problem or is it something else?

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is the dialer supposed to be skinned in the SD version?

I made a few icons. They aren't very good at all, but they're placeholders until hopefully someone makes better ones.

Made for:

Alien Blue
    Meebo
    Pandora Radio
    NPR

Hoping to see a lot more work in the future. Are we allowed to make requests on icons?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -alienblue.png   -meebo.png   -pandora.png   -npr.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Csb1974 View Post
    I really like this theme, best one I have found so far.

I do have one problem and I have searched all over for a solution but have found none. The weather pic always stays on mist. I am on 4.2 is that the problem or is it something else?

Thanks
    Thank you. I did not know about that problem...Is everything else accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by rc213 View Post
    Is the dialer supposed to be skinned in the SD version?
    Yes, it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Dementual View Post
    I made a few icons. They aren't very good at all, but they're placeholders until hopefully someone makes better ones.

Made for:

Alien Blue
    Meebo
    Pandora Radio
    NPR

Hoping to see a lot more work in the future. Are we allowed to make requests on icons?
    Thank you for the icons! I like them. Yeah, you may request, I'll make them when I get sometime and will be posted here!

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Thank you. I did not know about that problem...Is everything else accurate?

I think I figured it out. I noticed this morning that the icon finally changed so I knew it was working, and after searching around the files I came across the problem. When Yahoo Weather sends out a condition of Fair the icon that is set to show up is the Mist icon. So I went into the wallpaper.js and changed the icons that were set to show up when the condition is fair/fair night from mist/mist night to sunny/sunny night.
    Last edited by Csb1974; 2011-02-16 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Icons request
    Hi man, I just bought your theme and I requested you some icons via Twitter and you told me to post original ones here. Here you are and thank you for your great work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whatsapp.png   -viber.png   -reeder.png   -notifyme2.png   -instagram.png   -facebook.png   -appshopper.png   -cameraplus.png  

-mitube.png   -tuneinradio.png   -soundhound.png   -tomtom.png   -occasions.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by alexilsecco; 2011-02-16 at 05:37 PM. Reason: updated icons

Default iflat 2
    my weather is not working for the location i put, im using ifile to change the locale to my 5 digit zip code with no luck....any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by flxj21 View Post
    my weather is not working for the location i put, im using ifile to change the locale to my 5 digit zip code with no luck....any suggestions?
    have you tried the yahoo weather code? I had to use that because my zip did not work.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Csb1974 For This Useful Post:

flxj21 (2011-02-17)

It worked thanks

The only issue I'm having using the new icons that you have posted is that they have a white boarder behind them. How can I get rid of that?

Beautiful theme! I love the icons!

Can I request a LiveClock icon?

Downloaded this theme this morning and I'm really liking it although I'm having quite a bit of trouble at the moment.

I sorted the weather out using yahoo that was the easy bit, I have no lockscreen display even though it is selected in winterboard, also I have no status bar image either?

Purchased from themeit this morning it downloaded fine and installed fine, when I went to winterboard it had iflat2 HD when I purchased the SD version because I have the 3GS, I have contacted themeit but no reply as of yet is this the same for everyone else?

Also I have noticed while the theme is active I cannot get into cydia it loads for a bit and then crashes and goes to the springboard especially when I click on the changes and manages tab?

I really like this them and don't want to have to stop using it, really hope somebody can help with this, I'm on 4.2.1 on a 3GS.

Chris

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast