Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

You should make the right side of the texts blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Will-92 View Post
    You should make the right side of the texts blue!
    I agree, I think contrast would be good.

Decke, are you going to theme the settings (text and toggle buttons) and the bottom menu for applications (phone bottom tabs)?

Thanks!

Was the update sent out for the SD version as well? I just see it for the HD version.

The SD version will be available tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    The SD version will be available tomorrow.
    Thank you. I appreciate the quick response. I'm eager to see the changes.

I just bout the theme tonight cause of the update, I have folderenhancer but its not changing it. Is anyone else havin that problem?

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

oh and my map icon isnt working, the graphics are there its like ignoring the theme or something, how can i fix that?

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

i wanna use like folder enhancer or some cydia app to put more apps in one folder... like all my games in one, but doesn't it mess when syncing with itunes?

Wow Bite sms should not be green.... Martin will not be pleased... Make it pink.... other then that decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans_iphone View Post
    Wow Bite sms should not be green.... Martin will not be pleased... Make it pink.... other then that decent.

Many of us aren't ***...

I would remove it if it was pink

guys just use this for the bitesms icon.

Quote Originally Posted by hirschy75 View Post
    Many of us aren't ***...

I would remove it if it was pink
    it's not a matter of being homo dude. bitesms is supposed to be pink. that's the trademarked/signature color for bitesms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Device: GP JB iPhone 4 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by darrylmao View Post
    guys just use this for the bitesms icon.

it's not a matter of being homo dude. bitesms is supposed to be pink. that's the trademarked/signature color for bitesms.

Chill it was just a joke.

But I understand what it's supposed to be, it just wouldn't work with this theme as pink

well that icon is the closest to pink while it's within the color scheme of the theme lol

Device: GP JB iPhone 4 4.2.1

iFlat 2 SD update has been submitted..waiting on approval. Expect it within a few hours

Yay! Thanks decke. Out of curiosity, what icons did you update/change? Did the biteSMS icon change?

The SD update is the same update for the HD version that was released a few days ago.

I found a post earlier in the thread that had the change log.
    Last edited by laelipoo; 2011-02-12 at 02:21 AM. Reason: change of information

I still have the same problem with the opening folders. It shows my wallpaper, and not the iflat background when I open a folder

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crack3rJack3r View Post
    I still have the same problem with the opening folders. It shows my wallpaper, and not the iflat background when I open a folder
    Set the iFlat background as your home screen background in the photos app. Use iFile to save the background to your camera roll.

Quote Originally Posted by decke
    Yes. It's only for AT&T but like burning09 mentioned you can rename the bundle to your service and it will work. I don't know if there's a "universal" bundle that would work on every service but if there is I'll make sure it's updated as well.

Apparently that happens to users on 4.2.1. I'm not sure what the issue is but I'll try to get it fixed before I release the next update.
    There is not, if you have any users asking for a Verizon one btw tell them that is drawn at time of boot by the OS. In other words it is not an image. It is stated in the info.plist of ZEPPELIN_US.bundle in System/Library/Carrier Bundles
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2011-02-12 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

decke (2011-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    other icons here...

whats the directory for the movies app?

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    For the temperature issue, you can solve it doing this:

open Widget.html in the Weather folder
    find the following code:
    Code:
    #temp{
    top: 150px;
    left: 238px;	
    font-family: sans-serif;
    replace it with:
    Code:
    #temp{
    top: 150px;
    left: 230px;	
    font-family: sans-serif;

problem should be solved now

this only works with single digit once you go -10 or more the minus sign goes to the top again
    Last edited by sky1982; 2011-02-12 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast