Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

I just purchased this theme and i noticed that my categories werent themed, nor was videos or music, or maps, or my camera or facetime. Is this because of my ipod? because i only installed a couple of cydia apps. Also the yahoo weather website link says it dosent exist. I really LOVE this theme and i would want it to work at its full. Thanks!

EDIT: also my status bar is not themed, i have backboard, multi icon mover, and i havent downloaded folder enhancer.
    Last edited by shadowsythe456732; 2011-02-07 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks

Hi I love the theme it's really nice the only thing I'm not getting any lockscreen the lockscreen I'm getting is the regular one that came with the phone Please Help...

Quote Originally Posted by Will-92 View Post
    Just bought this, nice theme

Only problem I have is that the theme is working on the SBSettings?

edit - How do I also make the Circle battery stay on my lockscreen? It's only there when I have my Phone plugged in, then when I unplug it, the lockscreen goes back to my picture that I have selected for the lockscreen...?
    You can't have the battery always on your lockscreen, it's only when it's charging, that's how iOS works. You can use the lockscreen background I made, to do that, simply select "iFlat[2]WallpaperLockscreen" from winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsythe456732 View Post
    I just purchased this theme and i noticed that my categories werent themed, nor was videos or music, or maps, or my camera or facetime. Is this because of my ipod? because i only installed a couple of cydia apps. Also the yahoo weather website link says it dosent exist. I really LOVE this theme and i would want it to work at its full. Thanks!

EDIT: also my status bar is not themed, i have backboard, multi icon mover, and i havent downloaded folder enhancer.
    The icons that are missing is because of a minor error on my part, that's fixed and will come in the next update. As for the weather widget, go to weather.com or yahoo.weather.com type in your location and copy the code from url bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi I love the theme it's really nice the only thing I'm not getting any lockscreen the lockscreen I'm getting is the regular one that came with the phone Please Help...
    Select "iFlat[2]WallpaperLockscreen" from winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post

Select "iFlat[2]WallpaperLockscreen" from winterboard
    i have the same problem. but simply selecting iFlat[2]WallpaperLockscreen from winterboard doesn't work. i SSHed it and there are only 4 png files in there. it has no "Bundles" folder.

Device: GP JB iPhone 4 4.2.1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to darrylmao For This Useful Post:

Chula (2011-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by darrylmao View Post
    i have the same problem. but simply selecting iFlat[2]WallpaperLockscreen from winterboard doesn't work. i SSHed it and there are only 4 png files in there. it has no "Bundles" folder.
    Right, the wallpaper and lockscreen, both HD and SD. Am I missing something?

Right, the wallpaper and lockscreen, both HD and SD. Am I missing something?
    well i'm not sure.. that's just what i noticed. the wallpaper works fine but the lockscreen doesn't seem to work. the lockscreen in your previous version worked fine though.

and btw bitesms 5.1 isnt quite fully themed yet is it?

well i'm not sure.. that's just what i noticed. the wallpaper works fine but the lockscreen doesn't seem to work. the lockscreen in your previous version worked fine though.

and btw bitesms 5.1 isnt quite fully themed yet is it?
    Very odd.. Could you tell me the exact name of the lockscreen image? It should be "LockBackground.png" and "[email protected]"

biteSMS is fully themed now and will be available in the next update. I'm having a hard time theming the "new SMS" button along with the "settings" button on top right. So if anyone knows, please tell me!

I will note that the lockscreen doesn't work for me either. I wasn't sure what that option in Winterboard did but now I know.

Thanks

Same thing like darrylmao,Decke in what order u have iFlat on winterboard if u don't mind me asking..

What firmware you guys on?

Thanks

what firmware you guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    This.

Ok, I'll be updating to 4.2.1 very soon so I'll make sure it all works correctly in the upcoming update. Thanks guys

well for now, i saved the wallpaper from page 11 of the thread from my iphone and set it as my lockscreen wallpaper.

as for the bitesms icon i added a "Folders" folder in iFlat[2]HD.theme and inside "Folders" i added a folder called "biteSMS.app". then i put the "icon" and "[email protected]" files in there. then i rebooted. lol. guess it'll work for others but kinda too lazy to edit them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png   -img_0035.png  

That didn't work either. I feel so left out of the cool kids' party.

Curious -- I ran the icons through photoshop and resaved them as pngs again, and they worked this time.

I wonder what caused them to not be compatible pngs.
    Last edited by Dementual; 2011-02-07 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For some reason, when I updated to 4.2.1, when I click on a folder, the background changed back to the original wallpaper

Anyone else having this problem?

ok i have the cut the rope , angry birds, facebook, and i wanna get the video icon and facetime and

iStudiez Pro

for the theme but were am i supose to put all of them (and if anybody can get me the video icon and facetime AND istudiez pro i would love them forever haha non *** tho ok bye thanks again

edit omg i forgot were do i get the font? :P
    Last edited by magicalan; 2011-02-07 at 07:01 AM.

Actually, I take that back. It worked for the music icon only.

need help!!
    the iFlat carrier logo wont show up on my status bar. im on iphone 3G running ios 4.1
    anyone knw hw 2 fix this? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Crack3rJack3r View Post
    For some reason, when I updated to 4.2.1, when I click on a folder, the background changed back to the original wallpaper

Anyone else having this problem?
    Can you take a screenshot and show me?

Quote Originally Posted by magicalan View Post
    ok i have the cut the rope , angry birds, facebook, and i wanna get the video icon and facetime and

iStudiez Pro

for the theme but were am i supose to put all of them (and if anybody can get me the video icon and facetime AND istudiez pro i would love them forever haha non *** tho ok bye thanks again

edit omg i forgot were do i get the font? :P
    Font is called sensation and you download it from Cydia, you'll also need BytaFont
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeinsider View Post
    need help!!
    the iFlat carrier logo wont show up on my status bar. im on iphone 3G running ios 4.1
    anyone knw hw 2 fix this? TIA
    Are you on AT&T?

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast