Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Helloooo.

I've attempted to use the BiteSMS, iFile, iPod, and Facebook icons posted in this thread.

Not only do they not show up, BiteSMS and iPod don't even have icons anymore...

Not sure what to do? Help.

What directories did you put each icon in?

"com.apple.mobileipod" has "icon-MediaPlayer@2x.png"
    "com.bitesms" has "icon@2x.png"
    "com.facebook.Facebook" has "icon@2x.png"
    "eu.heinelt.ifile" has "iPhoneAppIcon@2x.png"

All in the Bundles folder in the iFlat[2]HD.theme folder.

EDIT:

I've rebooted the phone a half dozen times, resprung a few dozen more, and used iWipe Cache and that other Cache-wiping app linked to in this thread.

For the facebook icon make it look like Icon@2x.png. Some icons require it to be caps.

No change, oddly... not even a white icon. :/

When you gonna update it!

Did some of the icons like iPod work before?

Yeah, I used the earlier iPod and iFile icons that were posted in this thread, but when decke posted his a couple pages back, I put those on instead, as well as his bitesms icon and the Facebook icon on the page after.

The iPod and iFile icons worked well. As you can see, I also put the Installouz icon in and that is still working.

Odd. Have you tried turning another theme on then deactivate and turn iFlat 2 back on? People have reported it does fix some icons by doing it.

Mm... let's see.

edit: Facebook icon is now white too. >_>
    Last edited by Dementual; 2011-02-06 at 01:31 AM.

Someone make the Bitesms icon pink plz...

Hmm. Well I recommend just going back to the default to get the icons back working until Decke can get the next update out that will fix/add alot of stuff which should be released very soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

Dementual (2011-02-06)

Was afraid of that. Hopefully the update comes soon.

Thanks for your help, burning09.

If it isn't already themed could you theme the music and videos icons, I've seen HUNDREDS of themes without those two. Thanks!!! Btw I think iflat is my favorite theme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsythe456732 View Post
    If it isn't already themed could you theme the music and videos icons, I've seen HUNDREDS of themes without those two. Thanks!!! Btw I think iflat is my favorite theme!!!
    That's due to firmware incompatibility, even though iFlat 2 works on any firmware 4.x there's a little misspelled issue in this version so some icons aren't working. However, I've already fixed that and am finishing up few more things to send out an update, so expect that in the next couple of days!

YeAaaa I am definitely buying this theme!!!!! Thanks man!

Can i request another icon for the ipod?

Not a fan of the curren one.

Go to Page 16 of this thread to see some different ipod icons that someone made.

burning09, did you get any chance to work on the battery theme i showed u?

Just bought this, nice theme

Only problem I have is that the theme is working on the SBSettings?

edit - How do I also make the Circle battery stay on my lockscreen? It's only there when I have my Phone plugged in, then when I unplug it, the lockscreen goes back to my picture that I have selected for the lockscreen...?
    Last edited by Will-92; 2011-02-06 at 11:22 PM.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast