Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Decke is most likely going to change the SMS bubbles in the near future since it was just basically a placeholder for the meantime until he decided what he wanted to do with it.

Sure. What about the battery do you need help with?

Did you download theme it from the official repo?
    if you check on page 15, i uploaded the folder for the battery... the problem is that when i charge my iphone, the battery is like on the bottom right corner and isn't aligned...

Quote Originally Posted by gyjd1214 View Post
    help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it always says 'package winterboard was not found' when installing the theme, but i've already installed winterboard and even restalled it when i met this problem, still doesn't work.
    Is there any requirement of the version of winterboard????
    or do i have to download the theme under connection of wifi??? every time when i downloaded the downloading stopped half way, but when i reopen the themeit app the theme shows downloaded

does any guy know this?????
    crazy about this >0<
    may i ask what font your using? if i were you, try it on wifi because it might be the reason ur not fully getting the theme.
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2011-01-31 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Guys, can someone please theme these icons?

Attachment 501318
    Attachment 501319
    Guys, anyone up to skin these icons?

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    if you check on page 15, i uploaded the folder for the battery... the problem is that when i charge my iphone, the battery is like on the bottom right corner and isn't aligned...
    Can you post a screenshot?

for those asking about an sms bubbles theme...i used the old iFlat sms bundles folder to replace the one in the current iFlat II release. They are for retina display phones because I have the iFlat HD for the original. So here are the bubbles from the old iFlat. They should all be named correctly and all you need do is replace the ones in Bundles/com.apple.chatkit
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Trying to setup weather, went to weather.com and the "code" is KUXX0003, replaced the numbers in there with that and it doesn't work. Am I copying the wrong code? Any ideas guys?

Edit: Alright after skimming through this thread I found out that its not weather.com that your suppose to get your code from even though the first post states that, its yahoo weather.
    Last edited by mobiousblack; 2011-02-01 at 12:22 AM.

Did you find the code?

Yep, it was at the end of the URL as stated on the first page, the only thing that Decke should change is the fact that its Yahoo Weather and not Weather.com.

Can you post a screenshot?
    k here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1113-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    k here it is
    I believe that battery is for iFlat[4]...Could be a size problem. You can try resizing or moving it around.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiousblack View Post
    Yep, it was at the end of the URL as stated on the first page, the only thing that Decke should change is the fact that its Yahoo Weather and not Weather.com.
    Not every device will work with yahoo, some must be weather.com that's how come I've included both
    Last edited by decke; 2011-02-01 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

mobiousblack (2011-02-01)

Really? Wow I wonder why weather.com didn't work for me, well what do you mean not every device will work with Yahoo Decke? I am on an iPhone 4 and weather.com didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiousblack View Post
    Really? Wow I wonder why weather.com didn't work for me, well what do you mean not every device will work with Yahoo Decke? I am on an iPhone 4 and weather.com didn't work for me.
    I don't know exactly what causes it but I know that some devices would work with weather.com and others with yahoo..You'd have to try both and see which works for you..That's if 5 digit zipcode does not work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

mobiousblack (2011-02-01)

Alright well thanks for the reply Decke! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    I believe that battery is for iFlat[4]...Could be a size problem. You can try resizing or moving it around.

Not every device will work with yahoo, some must be weather.com that's how come I've included both
    yes it is from iflat4... the thing is idk how to do the resizing or moving thing... thats why im asking for help

I'm not sure of the exact dimensions of the SD version, but the default circle battery for the theme should be able to tell you since the one you are trying to add needs to be about the same size. If you can right click one of the images of the default one and look at the dimension then I might possibly be able to resize it for you if I find time.

hey, i've been thinking about buying this theme but since i can't exactly try it out i was wondering if i could get more screenshots, such as the phone, the ipod, if you have bitesms themed, calculator, clock, etc. Thanks

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

I'm not sure of the exact dimensions of the SD version, but the default circle battery for the theme should be able to tell you since the one you are trying to add needs to be about the same size. If you can right click one of the images of the default one and look at the dimension then I might possibly be able to resize it for you if I find time.
    uhh the default one is 264x129 pixels and the blue battery is 528x258 pixels

Requesting a few unthemed cydia icons

TY for the all the hard work.
    Last edited by Isp6889; 2011-02-04 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Broken Link

Love this theme!!

Guys what font is being used for it here:

Theme it - The Themes > Details

Quote Originally Posted by annihil8tion View Post
    Love this theme!!

search sonysketch... see if its that... cuz thats what im using right now

Quote Originally Posted by annihil8tion View Post
    Love this theme!!

Not sure which font you're talking about but the only font used in the screenshots(mine) is sentation and it can be found in Cydia and installed through BytaFont. I don't know if it would work with any other font app.

---

Little update: A new version for iFlat 2 is coming to Theme It very soon! Will support biteSMS, more icons, more UI, and more apps themed. Details in changelog upon release. I'll let you guys know when it's live.

---

Another update: I've uploaded a new version of the icon template. I included a new layer that will make it much easier to cut your new icon..Grab it from the first post!

Please remember to share them!! Thanks
    Last edited by decke; 2011-02-05 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast