Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat II

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    where did you get that? mine is 1.0.3366-1

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the latest version that should fix ur problem.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the latest version that should fix ur problem.
    haha thanks, i'll hold on to it for now, cuz i just spent like 1 hour fixing the theme so my cydia would work... i'll use it the next time if themeit fails on me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Next update will include many goodies such as...

More icons, both springboard and SBSettings, themed Phone, full SMS app and of course fix the few bugs!

Stay tuned
    Hello Decke, nice job!!! where r u planning to release next update?

the ifile icon rounded with white backgrnd..wonder how to fix this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

how do i put those other icons in the theme???

Quote Originally Posted by orangeinsider View Post
    the ifile icon rounded with white backgrnd..wonder how to fix this
    You gotta right click and open in new tab and then "save file as" to desktop... should fix it.

Does anyone know how we label folders for apps we've bought from the app store. Or ones from cydia like mewseek?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans_iphone View Post
    how do i put those other icons in the theme???
    You gotta make a folder for the correct icon in the bundles folder.

For example the facebook icon would go in com.facebook.Facebook but each icon will be different and not as simple as that one. You should be able to find some of the bundle names on the internet by doing a search.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

Ryans_iphone (2011-01-29)

For example the facebook icon would go in com.facebook.Facebook but each icon will be different and not as simple as that one. You should be able to find some of the bundle names on the internet by doing a search.
    Wtf really that sucks...

Lol Someone make a zip file of them!

Quote Originally Posted by hirschy75 View Post
    You gotta right click and open in new tab and then "save file as" to desktop... should fix it.

Does anyone know how we label folders for apps we've bought from the app store. Or ones from cydia like mewseek?
    Do you mean renaming folders that you put icons in?

Do you mean renaming folders that you put icons in?
    No creating new folders in the bundle part

Well usually it would be something like com.developername.appname.

examples: com.netflix.Netflix and com.facebook.Facebook. The middle one is usually the name of who developed the app and then the last one would be the name of the app.

I know thats how we have to do it if we need to add icons for this theme, but wouldn't it be easier if we just had a folder called "Icons" and just put all the icons in there? I don't see why this theme developer made it soo hard

I believe they are required to go in the Bundles folder nowadays since this is a retina device. The older devices the icons can still go into the Icons folder.
    Last edited by burning09; 2011-01-29 at 09:59 PM.

I believe they are required to go in the Bundles folder nowadays since this is a retina device. The older devices the icons can still go into the Icons folder.
    well i mean i bought the SD version since im a iphone 3gs user... Do you think I can run bundles folder with icons then another folder called "Icons" to also hold icons? so like icons in 2 differnet places? I don;'t feel like hasseling to figure out the bundles folder if not needed

Ok I found a couple things out. You can find most of the app store apps here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

The most difficult one is install-us

it's in com.hackulo.us.I*******
    I've tried:

icon.png
    [email protected]
    Icon.png
    [email protected] but nothing. Any recommendations from someone who's done it?

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    well i mean i bought the SD version since im a iphone 3gs user... Do you think I can run bundles folder with icons then another folder called "Icons" to also hold icons? so like icons in 2 differnet places? I don;'t feel like hasseling to figure out the bundles folder if not needed
    Yes I used an Icons folder outside of Bundles but the icons are HUGE and I don't know how to make them smaller. If you know how to make them smaller we might be in business
    Last edited by hirschy75; 2011-01-29 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

for 1nstallous
    you icon must be named and placed in folder named
    Code:
    com.hackulo.us.i nstallous
    without space between i & n

after that desactivate summerboard in winterboard and respring
    go back in winterboard, reactivate summerboard and respring

you're done

[QUOTE=burning09;5770536]Did you download theme it from the official repo?
    yeah, i downloaded that, and i do have winterboard, but it doesn't work
    would you plz tell me the whole steps so that i may check what's wrong with the installation, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    I know thats how we have to do it if we need to add icons for this theme, but wouldn't it be easier if we just had a folder called "Icons" and just put all the icons in there? I don't see why this theme developer made it soo hard
    Many reasons, one being that if we use "Icons" folder method the icons would only work with the one language, which would be english. We would have to make a copy of every icon and rename it in each language. Another reason would be that you need summerboard on would uses much more RAM. I hope that explains why we don't use that method any longer.

---

If you are having issues with Theme It "crashing" Cydia that's due to conflict between theme folders from Theme It and Cydia being named the same. That will be fixed soon.

Also if you are having issues with the weather widget for this theme make sure that you try both www.yahoo.weather.com and National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report, sometimes one will work and the other won't. If they both don't work, well you're out of luck! Nah, just kidding. If it doesn't work post it here with your zip code + location and I'll try to get it for you or I'm sure my good friend burning09 will help me out! Right?

For those who want to install the icons I've uploaded recently..if you SSH into your phone and go to the app folder you want, there will be an Info.plist, open it and you'll find the bundle ID there. Also within that folder you'll see the icon name it uses, just make sure you name the icon accordingly, example: [email protected], [email protected]: You'll notice that there could be [email protected], Icon, Icon-iPad, etc, you only need for whichever device you are on.

Ok, that's a lot of typing. I'll get back on the updates. I'm not sure when I'll release it but will be this year!

Quote Originally Posted by orangeinsider View Post
    still got no answer..anyone?
    Have you tried restarting the app and redownloading it? Could be just a glitch...
    Last edited by decke; 2011-01-30 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast