Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    One thing I've been meaning to ask is what is the percentage for? at the bottom next to the temperature.
    Chance for precipitation maybe?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daryoon View Post
    That percentage is the current phase of the moon. You can see the moon icon next to it. Currently, dark.
    But mine is also dark but says 60%

Quote Originally Posted by adiazjr View Post
    Chance for precipitation maybe?
    We rarely get precipitation here in San Diego. Today is the first time I see it at 0% and it's currently raining outside. So I don't think that's a precipitation indicator.

I just looked again and it went up to 10%. So perhaps you are right and it's the "chance of precipitation" indicator. I stand corrected.
    Last edited by daryoon; 2010-10-04 at 11:52 PM.

We rarely get precipitation here in San Diego. Today is the first time I see it at 0% and it's currently raining outside. So I don't think that's a precipitation indicator.

I just looked again and it went up to 10%. So perhaps you are right and it's the "chance of precipitation" indicator. I stand corrected.
    The widget html does show that indicator labeled as "precip" so I am guessing it does have to do with precipitation, the accuracy of it is another thing

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

That'll be why it's at 60% for me. It should be more seeing as I'm from England

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I'm boggled why did they turn out black?
    I think there is an error on the name of the framework bundle. Rename the folder xcom.apple.mobileicons.framework, just remove the x at the beginning
    Not an error. I x'd it out because of the next issue. I'm a noob at some of the UI stuff...

Ok did that from the new download and it makes everything blank except what's already a fifties icon
    Thanks for analyzing the problem. I'll make that change in the next release...
    out of touch

7. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2010-10-05)

No luck for me, nothing happens, icons aren't modified, wallpapers are not showing, nothing.
    I desinstalled weathericon, still nothing. I'll just stay with classified until you release it on cydia I think.

My facebook icon doesn't theme. Anyone else with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Yes he's fixing the problem in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Sliqsta View Post
    Also, the only thing that i really dont like is that the background images are pixelated when its first showed zoomed in.. Will using a really high resolution image fix this?
    I didn't like the extreme zoom/pixelated look either. So I changed the value from 4 to 1.3. I wrote instructions on how to edit the widget.html file back on post #71 to enable this change.

Also see most post above for an update OverlayHD.png file that lower the transparent line below the icon text labels.

thanks man.

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'm trying to use the camera roll. Is there anyway for to get the URL for the camera roll

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    If you'd like to fix it now, rename the icon files in Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook - the "i" in "icon" needs to be capitalized -> [email protected] and Icon.png

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    one thing i've been meaning to ask is what is the percentage for? At the bottom next to the temperature.
    that percentage is the current phase of the moon. You can see the moon icon next to it. Currently, dark.

chance for precipitation maybe?
    Last edited by storyr; 2010-10-05 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    out of touch

Well I've tried renaming the [email protected] and or the shadow and it's named correctly Icon.png and [email protected] The icon is still BLACK.

Well I've tried renaming the [email protected] and or the shadow and it's named correctly Icon.png and [email protected] The icon is still BLACK.
    Check back in the first few pages of the thread where a couple of us listed the solution to that particular problem.

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'm trying to use the camera roll. Is there anyway for to get the URL for the camera roll
    Camera roll is here: /private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE

I want to fix the icon issue, so I need to duplicate it. What/where exactly are you placing your icons?
    out of touch

My Facebook and Twitter icon still have the black background. What exactly did you do to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaki77 View Post
    My Facebook and Twitter icon still have the black background. What exactly did you do to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.
    Go to system/library/privateframeworks/mobileiconframeworks and rename [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Just rename them don't delete. And respring. All your stock icons will look stupid but your twitter and facebook will be perfect. I think STORY is trying to fix that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

chiaki77 (2010-10-05)

Ok, so i did a full system restore and set up as a new phone. 4.01. Re-jailbroke phone and installed Winterboard only and installed the theme and it still does the same!

I am in the uk if this helps

Checked cydia this morning, and what did I found ? :P
    Thanks a lot storyr, now it's working perfectly. Amazing work man, I'd really like to make a donation to thank you for this theme which will stay on my iphone for a long time. Great great job.

I don't have a paypal account, I use amazon to pay for apps in cydia, I'd be really pleased to give you a few bucks this way.

Now I'll go buy gridlock, install 5 icon dock and 5 column springboard, download sidewinderHD and put the clock on my lockscreen, modify the zoom ratio, settings.xml to put my city in it, and I think it will be good for a while ! Too bad five Irows doesn't work on iphone 4...
    Last edited by Zorak Zoran; 2010-10-05 at 11:06 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-05)

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast