Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Zoran View Post
    skiptowncat, I imagine you are using gridlock to have your icons disposed this way ?
    Yes, that's right. It's a lot easier than using iblanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Zorak Zoran (2010-10-05)

I'm in love with this.

So clean, and with FolderEnhancer to clean up all my folders and apps, makes it look sweet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to donners4 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I'll explain
    Ok, that all looks good. This screen isn't telling the whole story, though.

Scroll down a little - what's the timestamp on Widget.html?

out of touch

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Here

Is there anyway I could just have one wallpaper the whole time? Don't get me wrong all the wallpapers look beautiful, but to keep up with the minimalistic theme I'd just like to have one on the whole time..

@ll who have problems. Try this: remove the summerboard. Let's respring and reboot.

Default Memory usage
    What aspects of this theme utilize memory resources of the iPhone? I am guessing the higher load is from the slideshow. Does this mean the more images you have the more ram the widget uses? I am asking because I have mine with 20 images and even though my phone has not crashed I do notice a considerable change in free memory even if there are no apps running in the background. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ph0bolus View Post
    Is there anyway I could just have one wallpaper the whole time? Don't get me wrong all the wallpapers look beautiful, but to keep up with the minimalistic theme I'd just like to have one on the whole time..
    you can off the top of my head download the no zoom version theme.css and and go to slides and makes only 1 picture.

usually editing the widget you can do it easier but widgets are kinda complicated. as much as i love this theme i hate widgets.

Hi - attached is what my screen looks like. I have uninstalled alot of Cydia stuff as i thought this might be conflicting. Still no job and the structure is set out the same.

-img_0816.png

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Are you using weather icon? if so, turn it off.

Nope - not using a weather icon. Its just the normal weather - no settings. Its also the only them enabled

Quote Originally Posted by adiazjr View Post
    What aspects of this theme utilize memory resources of the iPhone? I am guessing the higher load is from the slideshow. Does this mean the more images you have the more ram the widget uses? I am asking because I have mine with 20 images and even though my phone has not crashed I do notice a considerable change in free memory even if there are no apps running in the background. Thanks in advance!
    Here's the neat thing about the slideshow. At the most, only three images are loaded at a time - regardless of how many images you have in the slides.

Free memory doesn't necessarily indicate the load - the OS may be caching in memory, etc., and decides when to release it...
    out of touch

15. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

dorkydood (2010-10-04)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Did you get my link storyr?

I'm boggled why did they turn out black?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Here's the neat thing about the slideshow. At the most, only three images are loaded at a time - regardless of how many images you have in the slides.

Free memory doesn't necessarily indicate the load - the OS may be caching in memory, etc., and decides when to release it...
    Nice to know! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I'm boggled why did they turn out black?
    I think there is an error on the name of the framework bundle. Rename the folder xcom.apple.mobileicons.framework, just remove the x at the beginning
    Last edited by adiazjr; 2010-10-04 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok did that from the new download and it makes everything blank except what's already a fifties icon

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Ok did that from the new download and it makes everything blank except what's already a fifties icon
    Well, after playing around with the theme it seems like the com.apple.mobileicons.framework from the theme prevents the shadow around the icon from appearing without having to rename the stock icons framework, but to prevent the unthemed icons from disappearing you still need to rename [email protected] image.

I LOVE this theme! So clean and classy with just the right amount of eye candy. I consolidated down to two home pages with the help of this theme, infinidock and infinifolder.

Everything is only about 1-2 clicks away.

I like having label enabled for the icons so I extended the overlay line down a little. I saw someone requested the same thing a couple of pages back so I thought I'd share mine:

Simply copy the attached Thumbnail below to your phone's /Library/Themes/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/theme/images/ folder and overwrite the OverlayHD.png that is already there.
    -overlayhd.png

As always, you may have to respring to see the change reflected.

Cheers-
    -Daryoon
    Last edited by daryoon; 2010-10-05 at 12:28 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to daryoon For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-05)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

One thing I've been meaning to ask is what is the percentage for? at the bottom next to the temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    One thing I've been meaning to ask is what is the percentage for? at the bottom next to the temperature.
    That percentage is the current phase of the moon. You can see the moon icon next to it. Currently, dark.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast