Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Quote Originally Posted by The1JJDJay View Post
    I think Apple went and changed something again. I had this theme working flawlessly on 4.2.1. Now that I upgraded to 4.3.1 there are shadows behind all of the icons, and I can not figure out how to fix it. I already tried renaming files [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] This did not work for me.

Ok, I fixed it. I guess my install was missing a file called [email protected]~iphone.png. I created a transparent file and drop it into the springboard bundle folder.
    me to also when i try but lookscreen is come like this pic

i hope some one to help us
    Last edited by Sense Heart; 2011-04-08 at 02:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sense Heart For This Useful Post:

Kittychan83 (2011-05-03)

Default Icons now work
    This theme is really clean, and. I like it a lot....but, need help with camera, photos, and map icon not changing theme. I have JB 4.3.1.....

Edit: figured it out using the 4.2.1 fix and power cycled the phone twice.
    Last edited by WADAxCHRONICLES; 2011-04-11 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Figured it out

Great theme! I'm having a few issues that I haven't seen anyone else have yet though. The Facebook and BiteSMS icons that were included when I dl'd from Cydia are the only ones that are a bit pixelated and not clear on my retina. In the folder there are two icons for both. One smaller (Facebook.png) and one larger ([email protected]). I know the @2x is for the retina display on other icons but it seems to be pulling from the smaller icon and stretching it. I have tried renaming the @2x to just Facebook.png to make it pull that image but when I do the icon is a fair amount bigger than the rest because it's not applying the correct sizing. Anyone have any ideas? This is really frustrating and those icons are like two little scratches on your brand new car... You can't stop staring at them.
    Here's a pic of what I'm talking about... you can see it much better when you view it full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I would also LOVE to know how this was done! For one when I delete or rename the OverlayHD.png files I end up with a strange looking blue status bar or a small little box with a question mark in the middle of my status bar. I'm trying to get rid of the darker overlays. I've seen a few people do it but I can't see how and that's all I know to do.

Thanks for any help!

had to register here, i simply LOVE it *.*

shouts from germany

Hi everyone
    can anyone please help put my own pictures as wallpapers, im new to these and have no clue on how to change the files, i have downloaded the ifile for it but i have no clue on how to get my photos in

Default hi
    Hi i just have one question , i got the slide to work with different images but all the pictures seems to be rotated :s

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, can someone please help me. I am running 4.3.3, and I have the shadows behind the icons. I read what the previous person did to fix, but I am not very experienced. Can someone please give me step by step on how to fix this issue. Also, are there more icons to download? Not all of mine are changing. Lastly, when placing icons in the dock, a very noticible box or shadow shows up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SphinxUMR View Post
    Yep, that didn't work either... Oh well. Hey, do you know where the standard folder background image is located on the phone? Maybe if I rename that file or something. Just a thought.
    Same problem here. Tried all suggested solutions. I noticed that it looks like the folder icon background is the same one (only smaller of course) as the background for the expanded folders when I turn on Use Image File in FolderEnhancer. It's doesn't look like the standard iPhone folder background. Does that offer any clues as to where we might need to look for the errant background file?

How did you get the app names to display for those that are not in the dock?

Also, is there a way to display folder names?

Quote Originally Posted by guitardudecody View Post
    Great theme! I'm having a few issues that I haven't seen anyone else have yet though. The Facebook and BiteSMS icons that were included when I dl'd from Cydia are the only ones that are a bit pixelated and not clear on my retina. In the folder there are two icons for both. One smaller (Facebook.png) and one larger ([email protected]). I know the @2x is for the retina display on other icons but it seems to be pulling from the smaller icon and stretching it. I have tried renaming the @2x to just Facebook.png to make it pull that image but when I do the icon is a fair amount bigger than the rest because it's not applying the correct sizing. Anyone have any ideas? This is really frustrating and those icons are like two little scratches on your brand new car... You can't stop staring at them.
    Here's a pic of what I'm talking about... you can see it much better when you view it full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I would also LOVE to know how this was done! For one when I delete or rename the OverlayHD.png files I end up with a strange looking blue status bar or a small little box with a question mark in the middle of my status bar. I'm trying to get rid of the darker overlays. I've seen a few people do it but I can't see how and that's all I know to do.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by Deanerh; 2011-06-06 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanerh View Post
    Same problem here. Tried all suggested solutions. I noticed that it looks like the folder icon background is the same one (only smaller of course) as the background for the expanded folders when I turn on Use Image File in FolderEnhancer. It's doesn't look like the standard iPhone folder background. Does that offer any clues as to where we might need to look for the errant background file?
    PROBLEM SOLVED: Went back and scrolled through this thread again and found one I'd missed. Changed [email protected] to [email protected]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanerh View Post
    PROBLEM SOLVED: Went back and scrolled through this thread again and found one I'd missed. Changed [email protected] to [email protected]
    so that is how to get rid of shadows?

Quote Originally Posted by jailer View Post
    so that is how to get rid of shadows?
    Sorry, I may not have been clear. The problem I was trying to solve was that the background in all my folder icons was dark instead of transparent.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh, my problem is that I have shadows behind all my icons.

Quote Originally Posted by WADAxCHRONICLES View Post
    This theme is really clean, and. I like it a lot....but, need help with camera, photos, and map icon not changing theme. I have JB 4.3.1.....

Edit: figured it out using the 4.2.1 fix and power cycled the phone twice.
    Sir, what exactly is the 4.2.1 fix? I'm running 4.3.3 and my theme is working flawlessly except Camera.app, Maps.app and Photos.app are still the ugly stock icons. Any suggestion?

Also separate inquiry, sorry if this is a n00b question (long-time jailbreaker, new themer, new member to the community): is there any way to have folder icons NOT show a mini 9-icon preview of the apps within it? Basically I want my folder icons to be hollow white squares with rounded edges.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, have any1 made an icon for instal-lous?
    I've searched this post for instal-lous and haven't found any =\
    If the creator of the theme would give me at least one psd of any icon I'm sure i could make some of my own, I just don't know what's the opacity of the icons and some other stuff :P
    Thnx in advance!

Edit:
    Thnx to bdinh71 post and psd, I've made some icons that I'll post here later =D
    Plus I've modded the theme a bit too, I'll add pictures later on.
    Last edited by LooLzzz; 2011-06-13 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks

More icons =D
    • AVPlayer
    • BackBoard
    • Flashlight
    • IM+ Pro
    • Instal lous
    • iRetiner
    • iTorrentLeech
    • TeamViewer
    • Terminal
    Icons.rar

Gonna work on a nice lockscreen and lockinfo theme to match the springboard :P

About time this theme starts picking up some steam. We need more Icons and maybe a iaccess keyboard skin, Springjump icons,SBSettings,SMS skin and Dialer would be awesome!!! Also is this working with 4.3.3 ? I tried it and all the icons have shadows behin them and clock maps and weather icons are not skinned?

Quote Originally Posted by SPL1FFSTAR View Post
    had to register here, i simply LOVE it *.*

shouts from germany
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2011-06-14 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    About time this theme starts picking up some steam. We need more Icons and maybe a iaccess keyboard skin, Springjump icons,SBSettings,SMS skin and Dialer would be awesome!!! Also is this working with 4.3.3 ? I tried it and all the icons have shadows behin them and clock maps and weather icons are not skinned?
    The SBSettings theme of zui actually kinda match up with this theme, I'll ask Z to let me borrow his theme lol :P
    The SMS skin and dialer shouldn't be a problem.
    Never tried to skin for iAccess, I'll try that after I'll finish every thing else

About your problem, have you tried turning on the summerboard mode?

BTW, if any1 needs more icons just ask me here or pm me.

Can you make Icons for
    Dreamboard
    SpringJumps
    Bytafont
    iFile
    Themeit
    iAccess

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast