Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Most of the native icons don't even work when I apply it.

Hmm.. really? thats odd, summerboard has to be off in winterboard if its not already.

Okay I turned Summerboard off and now most of the native apps work.

-Photos, Camera, and Maps don't work
    - Slideshow background doesn't work
    - Weather at the bottom is not loading

hmmm.. okay well i see your on 4.2.1 i wouldnt be able to help you with the weather not loading as i only use the icons, but i think the theme itself is not updated to work for 4.2.1. But for the photos camera and maps i think some bundle names changed in this ios version i dont know them off the top of my head but i'll give them to you later. Im currently at work.

I can't believe I've been ignoring this theme...its just amazing. Well I would love to see more UI and such too. And possibly bring it to the next level.

Anyways, heres a FaceTime icon I made for all of you iPod Touch users.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facetime-2x.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the icons are driving me crazy lol.. everything works great except some icons like the Camera and Photos and Folders.. they are iphone stock icons.
    Any help would be appreciated I read this whole thread and i tried multiple advices nothing worked. Im on 4.2.1 iphone 4

also the bottom dock.. the icons on it have a very visible shadow that I can figure out how to remove.. thank you for an amazing. and when you take donations ill be one of the first to donate for this modern clean looking masterpiece
    Last edited by xgus69; 2011-03-20 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmm for those that are having trouble with some icons do you guys have the last version of this theme? If so what are the bundle names for the camera and photos?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaEliminator For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (2011-03-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just did what you said to do.. with the renames.. nothing has changed.. they ar ein the mobileslideshow bundle

You have to make an "icons" folder within the theme and turn on summerboard.

Last edited by rameses09; 2011-03-23 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Still having troubles getting the background transparent for the folders... I can get it removed while in the folder, but not when you look at it before you enter it... any thoughts? ios 4.2.1.

Great theme btw!

So I have been playing with this theme for a couple days, and I have to say, I love it. It is very simple and takes up very little memory! I decided to take the SB settings theme from zui and change it up to fit with this theme. That other theme is also a simple theme, so I think they mesh well.

One issue I am having is the camera icon keeps showing up twice as large as the other icons... I made a photos icon and used the same settings for the camera one, but it is still jacked up. The photos icon turns out ok, so i am not sure what the deal is. I have the icon named "[email protected]" which seems to work, but it is twice as large as it should be... Any thoughts?

I am still having issues removing the background from the folders. If anyone knows how I can change that, please let me know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2122.png   -img_2123.png   -img_2124.png  

Quote Originally Posted by SphinxUMR View Post
    So I have been playing with this theme for a couple days, and I have to say, I love it. It is very simple and takes up very little memory! I decided to take the SB settings theme from zui and change it up to fit with this theme. That other theme is also a simple theme, so I think they mesh well.

One issue I am having is the camera icon keeps showing up twice as large as the other icons... I made a photos icon and used the same settings for the camera one, but it is still jacked up. The photos icon turns out ok, so i am not sure what the deal is. I have the icon named "[email protected]" which seems to work, but it is twice as large as it should be... Any thoughts?

I am still having issues removing the background from the folders. If anyone knows how I can change that, please let me know!

I'm not sure about the icon problem, perhaps the graphic itself is too big?

Anyways, the best workaround I've found for the folder backgrounds is to purchase/download the "FolderEnhancer" app from Cydia. It makes it so the folders pop out in a "window" and the background still shows. The window is customizable as well and fits this theme perfectly.

I attached a pic of how mine looks at the moment with an open folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0319-1-.png  
    Last edited by WGSXFrank; 2011-03-27 at 03:27 PM.

FolderEnhncer is really cool , the folders pop up in a windows very fast but if you use iconoclasm the folder will have the same layout and sometimes is anoying

Quote Originally Posted by WGSXFrank View Post
    I'm not sure about the icon problem, perhaps the graphic itself is too big?

Anyways, the best workaround I've found for the folder backgrounds is to purchase/download the "FolderEnhancer" app from Cydia. It makes it so the folders pop out in a "window" and the background still shows. The window is customizable as well and fits this theme perfectly.

I attached a pic of how mine looks at the moment with an open folder.
    Thanks for the reply. The photos icon is made from the same psd file, so I am not sure on that one. I may try making it half the size and see what happens.

I do have folder enhancer, but that doesn't remove the background when you are NOT in the folder. Works great once you are in the folder though. Any ideas on where the folder background image is? I may try to tweak that. Thanks again!

My custom Theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0434.png   -img_0435.png   -img_0437.png   -img_0438.png   -img_0439.png   -img_0441.png   -img_0442.png   -img_0444.png  

-img_0445.png   -img_0448.png  

Quote Originally Posted by SphinxUMR View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The photos icon is made from the same psd file, so I am not sure on that one. I may try making it half the size and see what happens.

I do have folder enhancer, but that doesn't remove the background when you are NOT in the folder. Works great once you are in the folder though. Any ideas on where the folder background image is? I may try to tweak that. Thanks again!
    Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't comprehending your previous post correctly.

/private/var/stash/Themes/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

There should be four icon's in there named "FolderIconBG.png", "FolderIconBG gray.png", "[email protected]", and "[email protected] gray.png

I attached the files in a zip to this post just in case the ones in your theme are missing or corrupted.
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WGSXFrank For This Useful Post:

SphinxUMR (2011-03-28)

Wish this theme was 100% themed it would be the best.

I made some very very slight alterations to the overlay layer and created a matching theme for the HD HTC widget for PerPageHTML
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0321-1-.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WGSXFrank For This Useful Post:

Lucky 7 (2011-03-28)

i really like the HTC widget in the theme ; )

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast