Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomStar View Post
    P.S.: How i do install new Icons? Is there a tutorial anywhere?
    If you want to create blank icons for the rest of each page. go to cydia and search for iblank.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sancho555 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-27)

sorry i didn´t mean the blank icons i mean themed icons that are provided by visitors here in the the thread...like a new icon for...for example angry birds by user XXX1 for this theme?!
    Do i have to copy the new icon just in the icon folder or do i have to script something?
    Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by vfx View Post
    Works just fine for me on my iPhone4 4.1
    Maybe try rebooting your phone or respring winterboard.

Where did you get the retina lockinfo theme from?!

Last question: how do just make transitions without no zooming effect ? can someone write me a little step-by-step instructions

This would be all sorry for all questions!
    Last edited by TomStar; 2010-10-27 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No scripting needed. There's a few ways to do it. Take a look at post # 43 here by Dorkydood. Think its pg 3. He pretty much explains the best way to do it. If your looking to just change an icon that came with this theme then that's easy.
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 2010-10-27 at 02:01 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jasvncnt10 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sorry, I forgot to say that I was planning on using it with infiniboard, so I would need 12 blanks (or gridlock) to put the other apps below the dock so they are hidden as you go from page to page.

I understand you don't need iBlanks below any icons you have nothing underneath. Sorry for that!

I'm now using infiniboard with gridlock and am loving them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LennyTheDub For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-28)

to push my question:

How can I make background transitions without the zooming effect?
    thx in advance and for all other answers

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

ok as you can see i am totally noobish
    i will join story´s idea and will use lots of folders and the 4 icon per page strategy =)
    BIG THX

P.S.: How i do install new Icons? Is there a tutorial anywhere?
    Then you could install "Smoothboard" from Cydia, which gets rid of the "snapping to each page", making it seem more like a smooth flowing dock across the top.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onelow99 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-28)

to push my question:

How can I make background transitions without the zooming effect?
    thx in advance and for all other answers
    You can go in theme/css, there's a file in it you have to edit, at the end you find zoomin scale, change 4.0 to 1.0

Did someone manage to use glasklart icons without appicon shadows ? Nobody answered me on this one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Zoran View Post
    You can go in theme/css, there's a file in it you have to edit, at the end you find zoomin scale, change 4.0 to 1.0
    Thx this worked well for me!

But i have another problem now. I made 20 new slides, every single one using photoshop to resize and crop it. named every one from slide01 to slide21 and set all picture´s zoom to 55% 45%.
    But it doesn´t show some pics (some of the new pictures are shown correctly) although they have all the same configuration and I don´t understand why.
    I only have seen that some of the original slides are in 640x960 and some in 320x480. I resized all of my new ones to 640x960.

Please take a look here :

In the top status bar there is only an icon for a missing picture! Before that it seems like it is trying to skew this icon.

Please help someone!
    P.S.: Don´t be irritated: all new pictures are correctly overwritten in the slides folder, this is the only one from the originals i wanted to use too.

My guess is the format of some of the pictures is incorrect. Are you sure you made each time jpg conversion ? Are all the names in slideindex.txt correctly spelled ?
    Maybe it's just errors in naming the slides, upper case or things like that

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-29)

My guess is the format of some of the pictures is incorrect. Are you sure you made each time jpg conversion ? Are all the names in slideindex.txt correctly spelled ?
    no like i said all of them are 640x960, 72bit and named slide01.jpg, slide02.jpg, slide03.jpg,....slide10.jpg....slide21.jpg

:/

But i have another problem now. I made 20 new slides, every single one using photoshop to resize and crop it. named every one from slide01 to slide21 and set all picture´s zoom to 55% 45%.
    But it doesn´t show some pics (some of the new pictures are shown correctly) although they have all the same configuration and I don´t understand why.
    I only have seen that some of the original slides are in 640x960 and some in 320x480. I resized all of my new ones to 640x960.
    no like i said all of them are 640x960, 72bit and named slide01.jpg, slide02.jpg, slide03.jpg,....slide10.jpg....slide21.jpg

:/
    A couple of things...

1. The size of the slides doesn't matter - they'll get resized to a width of 640. Obviously, the higher resolution, the better. And they should be portrait, of course.

2. The format doesn't matter either. They can be .jpg, .png, .gif - whatever. You need to make sure the entire file name is specified correctly in the slideindex.txt.

3. The name of the image doesn't matter, as long as you use the same name in slideindex.txt. For example, if I drop an image named MyGrandmaOnHerHarley.png into the slides folder, then I would update slideindex.txt with slides/MyGrandmaOnHerHarley.png, 35% 65%
    Last edited by storyr; 2010-10-29 at 06:34 PM.
    out of touch

18. The Following User Says Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

TomStar (2010-10-29)

god damnit some pictures were spelled *.jpg and other *.JPG that caused the trouble! thx everyone!!!
    Last edited by TomStar; 2010-10-29 at 05:18 PM.

I installed the theme, all the icons converted but it seems like the slide show and weather or overall widgets didn't activate.

My wallpaper is just black. any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    I installed the theme, all the icons converted but it seems like the slide show and weather or overall widgets didn't activate.

yeah same problemhere.installed from the previous version. any help will be greatly appreciated

Hey quick question about installing this theme. Is there a way to SSH my iPhone4 without the use of WiFi? I looked around on youtube and saw a few that had to do with a USB and iPhoneBrowser. Do they work? And will I be able to SSH this theme onto my phone? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post

Question: Did you SSH the theme to your device, or download it directly using safari download manager?

Quote Originally Posted by vabellabel View Post
    yeah same problemhere.installed from the previous version. any help will be greatly appreciated
    Question: Did you SSH the theme to your device, or download it directly using safari download manager?

Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    Hey quick question about installing this theme. Is there a way to SSH my iPhone4 without the use of WiFi? I looked around on youtube and saw a few that had to do with a USB and iPhoneBrowser. Do they work? And will I be able to SSH this theme onto my phone? Thanks!!
    Afaik, wifi is required. You can also buy safari download manager and ifile, then download directly...
    out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by vabellabel View Post
    i sshed it
    Well, I'm guessing there's an issue with your install. I can say the zip file works fine, so check to make sure there are files in the theme folder, plus more folders...
    out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    try ifunbox.exe -> google ifunbox

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TomStar For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-11-01)

So, now I have to ruin all your good feedback.

1. Those icons are identical to SideWinderHD's icon.
    2. I havent jailbroke my iPhone 4, but how much does this theme actually theme? Icons only?
    3. Seriously, did you get ideas from SideWinder!? This is very indentical!

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast