Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Windows 7 Variation Ported to iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you using an iPhone 4? Hasn't been completely optimized to run on anything lower unless you know how to resize/rename the correct images.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

help me, i really like this theme but the weather not work with my phone, example now in my city is light rain but its show icon of shower2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by binhu View Post
    help me, i really like this theme but the weather not work with my phone, example now in my city is light rain but its show icon of shower2
    I'm confused, can you post a screenshot?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Are you using an iPhone 4? Hasn't been completely optimized to run on anything lower unless you know how to resize/rename the correct images.
    Yes, I'm using the iPhone 4 on 4.1. I was able to get most of the stuff working. Here is what I did.

1. I turned Summerboard "ON" in Winterboard! This fixed the dock icons issue
    2. I used photoshop and extended the calendar another row.

Only issues remaining are the dock icon labels. I have No Docked Icon Labels chosen in Winterboard, but for some reason they are still there.

This theme is awesome, I can't wait to see what other things you have in store!

Is there anyway you could either post or pm me the dock icon psd template. I would love to make some other icons.

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Yes, I'm using the iPhone 4 on 4.1. I was able to get most of the stuff working. Here is what I did.

Only issues remaining are the dock icon labels. I have No Docked Icon Labels chosen in Winterboard, but for some reason they are still there.

Is there anyway you could either post or pm me the dock icon psd template. I would love to make some other icons.

Keep up the good work!

Your calendar still doesn't cover the 31st of October FYI.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frisbee4all For This Useful Post:

Pronup (2010-10-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frisbee4all View Post
    Your calendar still doesn't cover the 31st of October FYI.
    I noticed that, but I'm just going to deal with that! I don't want to add another full row for just 1 more day, although it does drive me crazy!

Hey, I was wondering if someone could stretch the calendar for me because I suck with photoshop. Thanks
    Last edited by kpal; 2010-10-28 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Good job!
    Your alive! I did share credit with you in the intro/release but figured you were dead haha. How you been EBL?

I noticed that, but I'm just going to deal with that! I don't want to add another full row for just 1 more day, although it does drive me crazy!
    I'm working with it right now... full release should be out hopefully by Halloween but obviously no guarantees.

Notes in full release:
    - Calander fix (way overdue)
    - Firefox themed Safari
    - Protapper for realtime mouse feel/look(Waiting on iOS 4.1+ Support)
    - Windows 7 Lockscreen with animation.
    - Bugs/Fixes

Keep up the good work!

I'll be releasing a PSD template with the full release Don't have a lot of time right now otherwise I would. Keep your eyes open for it. Also for the fix on the dock to remove text, make sure you have my most recent beta.zip on page1. The first release did not have that fix.
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-10-28 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried this on my 3GS running ios4. Everything works fine except the calendar background needs to be stretched..Where can I find the calendar background? How do I get numbers on the clock face like I see in some screenshots in this forum? Also will the vWallpaper drain the battery or ram?

Also, if I delete the vWallpaper file in order to use a regular wallpaper, do I have to insert the wallpaper.png into the theme, or can I simply choose one from camera roll, set to homescreen, etc?
    Last edited by amitaf; 2010-10-28 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great Theme, I have a question.
    Does the sidebar on the right have to stay on every page?

Quote Originally Posted by Lintrix View Post
    Hmm my phone doesn't seem to want to lock with this theme on. I know i have it set for 1 minute, but it continues to stay on for a very long time.

Could this be an issue with the fact that the background is an mp4 file?
    I am having the same problem, It is set to 1 min but will stay on for a long time.
    Last edited by abcdecals; 2010-10-29 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by abcdecals View Post
    I am having the same problem, It is set to 1 min but will stay on for a long time.
    me too

amazing theme!(:
    i love it, i can't wait for the full release!

what size do you resize the images in the 4th folder for the sidebar widget image?
    and how do you resize images on a mac? lol
    thanks for any help.
    Last edited by MXCO; 2010-10-31 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Lockscreen Previews:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

jenra (2010-11-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Thanks

What am i doing wrong.... Nothing works, ipid is themed and the icon that go in dock are themed but thats it no widgets nothing.... Please help, winterboard is all correct in layout.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Thanks

looks great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smuj29 View Post
    What am i doing wrong.... Nothing works, ipid is themed and the icon that go in dock are themed but thats it no widgets nothing.... Please help, winterboard is all correct in layout.....
    Under winterboard settings, make sure Summerboard Mode is "ON".

Also, make sure they are listed in the same order as seen on Page 1 via winterboard layout.

I need help,Im using iphone 3gs with Version 4.1. When i drag all 5 folders to your var/stash/Themes,And i added all on winterboard. When it reload it show me this.

Can anyone post "What stuf we need download on cydia".

Thank you.

@Zinjen great theme! The only problems I'm having (besides the weather) are the calender & my docked icons. The calender icon seems to have the day & date on it (it's not transparent) therefore overlapping the preset calender on the theme. And my docked icons still have labels, I can't seem to figure out how to get them off! Help please. Thanks!

Default Bug Fixes
    So I figured out a way to fix a few bugs with this theme.

#1. the text shadows on the dock icons.
    -edit the "no docked icon labels.theme" info.plist and add
    text-shadow:transparent after the color string.

#2. Calander day text still showing up without icon
    -install the No Calendar Date.theme for winterboard and put it first in order

#3. I also duplicated the clock, weather, calendar, and photos icons so the sidebar works on every page. Just follow the duplicating apps thread

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ImDouce For This Useful Post:

zinjen (2010-12-07)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast