Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sideWinderHD

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great but one question, does this require any add-ons like gridlock of iBlank?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coolguy742 For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    Looks great but one question, does this require any add-ons like gridlock of iBlank?
    Nope - no requirements at all
    out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    I'm loving this!
    That is awesome!!! What did you change to get your theme that way? Or is that just a background image change?

Hey I need to make some more icons. Do u mind my asking where u got these icons at? And if u made them yourself is there any chance of getting the psd?

Im having trouble with this theme. I absolutely love it! But Im having trouble with the icons sometimes randomly disapearing. like, its still there and i can click it, but the icon isnt there if you know what I mean. Also I cant seem to get the weather thing to work and i noticed that if i use the quick reply with bitSMS, its laggy...like typing the words is laggy.

Any help would be awsome!

Amazing theme! I love minimalism..
    I find myself using flashlight a lot so I made a make-shift flashlight icon:

(It has some imperfections but you can only see it on the computer, on the phone you can't tell)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to icaremuch For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by icaremuch View Post
    Amazing theme! I love minimalism..
    I find myself using flashlight a lot so I made a make-shift flashlight icon:

(It has some imperfections but you can only see it on the computer, on the phone you can't tell)
    Mind sharing your flashlight icon? I use the flashlight a lot and would love a themed icon!

Also, my iTunes icon isn't themed, is this a common problem with others?

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by dzjstern View Post
    Also, my iTunes icon isn't themed, is this a common problem with others?

Josh
    I actually forgot that one

It's ready to go, but I'm still playing around with these other app-store icon issues...
    out of touch

I love this theme, great work on it. Is there any chance you could make an Opera Mini icon? A lot of people use it in place of Safari.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Salax For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06)

great theme!!!!
    a few problems though: I have the latest version downloaded (i have all of the stock apps with custom icons) however Mail, Messages, Facebook, and twitter are still their default icons. I'm okay when it comes to SSH, but my best attempt to fix it myself was to create a new theme that included the custom icons for the specified apps and set it to the top of my Winterboard. That didn't work so right now i'm stuck with a great theme with a few ugly icons

Quote Originally Posted by btowne View Post
    great theme!!!!
    a few problems though: I have the latest version downloaded (i have all of the stock apps with custom icons) however Mail, Messages, Facebook, and twitter are still their default icons. I'm okay when it comes to SSH, but my best attempt to fix it myself was to create a new theme that included the custom icons for the specified apps and set it to the top of my Winterboard. That didn't work so right now i'm stuck with a great theme with a few ugly icons

Cross check the icon names for proper case (I.E. facebook icon is to be [email protected], right now I think its labeled [email protected]). You can find the names here-> CFBundleIdentifer Database

Ok so I love this theme and sad that you wont take it to a complete theme throughout the whole UI (im sure we could come up with quite a collection dish for you)!

But I am having one issue, I changed your twitter icon to the echofon icon and it shows up but since editting that one and the I to an I for Facebook they both now have a black background to their icons..... its weird I know I checked the files themselves and dont see it in preview. any thoughts? I can post a screen cap. if you would like the next time I sync up

Again Thanks so much for the theme!! and if you decide to take it to a complete UI theme let me know a paypal account to deposit some $$ in

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bheisler For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    Cross check the icon names for proper case (I.E. facebook icon is to be [email protected], right now I think its labeled [email protected]). You can find the names here-> CFBundleIdentifer Database
    I tried this but it still didn't change anything

Quote Originally Posted by bheisler View Post
    But I am having one issue, I changed your twitter icon to the echofon icon and it shows up but since editting that one and the I to an I for Facebook they both now have a black background to their icons..... its weird I know I checked the files themselves and dont see it in preview. any thoughts?
    This out to do it ->

Quote Originally Posted by btowne View Post
    I tried this but it still didn't change anything

Ok, so I put myself in your shoes....

I deleted the theme
    Reinstalled the theme
    Renamed the facebook icon with a I
    Unselected the theme in Winterboard
    Reselected the theme
    Resprung
    Got the new icon but with the black mask behind it
    Followed the directions from the answer I gave just before you
    Unselected the theme in Winterboard
    Reselected the theme
    Resprung
    Icons good to go!

Hopefully this solves it for you.
    Last edited by The_13th_Plague; 2010-10-06 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (2010-10-16), bheisler (2010-10-06)

Im lovin this theme! Easy to install and easy to customize! I 2nd the flashlight icon, I use my flashlight frequently and would love a theme appropriate icon.

Thanks for the hard work!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to yakface For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06), yakface (2010-10-06)

Thanks

Hey Stoyr is there a way i can edit the weather because it's not displaying the correct weather information on my iDevice..

all so can I request icons or will you be making more?
    =]

Quote Originally Posted by lilcjmm View Post
    Hey Stoyr is there a way i can edit the weather because it's not displaying the correct weather information on my iDevice..
    Instructions for changing settings are in the first post...
    out of touch

Here's the flashlight icon for those who asked.

'com.bigboss.flashlight' is the appropriate bundle name for cydia's flashlight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icaremuch For This Useful Post:

storyr (2010-10-06), yakface (2010-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    I'm not totally familiar with the lockscreen widget, but the black box I can help you with.

i dont have a mobileicons.framework folder within the privateframeworks folder. Any other thoughts? haha 3.1.3 is what i am running because i couldnt stand 4.0 multitasking and the disable multitasking wasnt out yet.....should i just go to 4.0 and then try this?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast