Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod: Improved SB Weather Clock/Calendar Widget

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Just did
    You need more than one file to change it to Italian.
    I will send you a zip file with an Italian widget tomorrow.
    Thanks

Don you read my email?

I ask if you help me to add year and 0 in a date 1-9...

Don't worry... i found the position... i need only that you add 0 and year..
    Look

-img_0093.png
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-11-04 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Don you read my email?
    I got your messages, all of them
    You can mod the widget all you want, but I can't mod it for you, don't have the time.
    And that isn't even my weather mod, but DM's Elite Pro Weather mod.

I got your messages, all of them :
    You can mod the widget all you want, but I can't mod it for you, don't have the time.
    And that isn't even my weather mod, but DM's Elite Pro Weather mod.
    I ask you only activate years and put 0 for the rest i make...

Give me only the string... is possible?

Use the var DisplayWimFormat in the config file
    Change it in Digital-clock.js to
    Code:
    if (DisplayWimFormat == true){ 
    	document.getElementById("calendar2").firstChild.nodeValue = this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month];	
    	document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nodeValue = this_year;
    That will put date+month on the second line and the year on the third of the calendar.

Use the var DisplayWimFormat in the config file
    Change it in Digital-clock.js to
    Code:
    if (DisplayWimFormat == true){ 
    	document.getElementById("calendar2").firstChild.nodeValue = this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month];	
    	document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nodeValue = this_year;
    That will put date+month on the second line and the year on the third of the calendar.
    Thanks.....

Now i see the year, and i can move..
    But i see also the mount but i can't move..

I think that i must add other code here..

Is true?..Maybe i must add other calendar in Digital Clock-Top-(White).css

Can help me?

Look..

body {
    background-color: transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0px 0 0 0;
    height: 480px;
    width: 320px;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #ffffff;
    text-shadow: black 1px 1.5px 1px;
    opacity: 1;
    }

SPAN#clock
    {
    position: absolute; top: 300px; right: 220px; down: 0px; left: 210px; height: 400px;
    text-align: right;
    font-size: 35px;
    font-weight: regular;

}

SPAN#ampm /* Am, PM Position */
    {
    position: absolute; top: 320px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 100px; height: 460px;
    text-align: left;
    font-size: 9px;
    font-weight: bold;

}

Span#DayUpdate /* Calendar 1 Position */
    {

position: absolute; top: 346px; right: 23px; down: 0px; left: 0px; height: 461px;
    font-size: 15px;

}

Span#calendar2 /* Calendar 2b Position */
    {
    position: absolute; top: 346px; right: 105px; down: 0px; left: 216px; height: 461px;
    font-size: 26px;

}

Span#calendar /* Calendar 2 Position */
    {
    position: absolute; top: 358px; right: 25px; down: 0px; left: 198px; height: 459px;
    font-size: 16px;

}

I maked now a donation for you....
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-11-04 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Send me your complete widget, how it is now.
    I'll split the calendar in four parts and write it in the clock html, script and css.

I maked now a donation for you....
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-11-04 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2010-11-04)

Send me your complete widget, how it is now.
    I'll split the calendar in four parts and write it in the clock html, script and css.

Thank you very much

Email sent....

Email sent....
    Ok, I'll send it back later this afternoon, when I'm back home.

This is how it looks now.
    You can move/style every part of the calendar separately.
    I'll send it to you when I'm back home in about 1 hour.

Last edited by wim66; 2010-11-04 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2010-11-04)

love the widget! how can i use my theme wallpaper instead of the one thats picked?

Quote Originally Posted by henrysllc View Post
    love the widget! how can i use my theme wallpaper instead of the one thats picked?
    You can set your wallpaper from your camera roll through Settings/Photos app.
    If there is a Wallpaper.png inside your theme folder you can copy it to your camera roll through iFile, or sync it to your iP with iTunes.

just seen this thread...GREAT JOB WIM!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-11-19)

Thanks for the widget, WIM. I didnīt want/need the clock and calendar, so I end up removing both from the widget, leaving only the weather.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0198.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Malves For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-12-08)

Thanks

hey, I have one smal problem.
    I made new images then go across the width of the springboard.
    The calendar is fine and goes above the image, but the weather css file has all the information underneath the image.

Help?

Not to be nitpicky but when using WAD Wiget please in the HTML files or credits, link to my blog and and post my user name please.

Blog is (widget) WAD v2.4 My Webpage.

Username well <-- I will need to create a thread for this or put it on my blog.

I don't ask much just credit when it's due.

I have lost count how meany themes use WAD lol most don't credit some do, others even ask permission to use it (not needed but nice)

Bluemetal has the right idea.
    Last edited by rocky5; 2011-01-26 at 01:16 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rocky5 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-24), wim66 (2011-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    Not to be nitpicky but when using WAD Wiget please in the HTML files or credits, link to my blog and and post my user name please.

Blog is (widget) WAD v2.4 My Webpage.

Username well <-- I will need to create a thread for this or put it on my blog.

I don't ask much just credit when it's due.

I have lost count how meany themes use WAD lol most don't credit some do, others even ask permission to use it (not needed but nice)

Bluemetal has the right idea.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I never new exactly who to give credit and somewhere it got lost.
    This is the 2nd time I posted this widget, tried to give credit the first time.
    This is my modded version of the 1derful theme Weather Widget, another WAD Widgets mod.
    I made it for the "Nine" theme by Zausser and "CLASSified" by barsoverbeats, but you can change the wallpaper.png to put this widget on any theme.
    The WAD name I only new from a greetings line I had to cut out cause it was obsolete.
    By now this widget is the base for many other weather widgets because I made the css highly configurable.
    I often don't get credit for that, except for the split_wim66mod.css they leave in (that file shows up in the weirdest places)
    Anyway, I will put in proper credits and a link where I can.
    I just mod stuff for myself in the first place, but I'll be more careful about giving proper credits when sharing a mod in the future.

Hi,

I just installed the most recent version of the SB Weather Widget over my existing XHD theme (with XHDZ applied). Problem is, after respringing my iPhone 4, I get a small blue question mark in the center with a white highlight around the screen. My chosen wallpaper has been overlapped with a blank (black) one. I attached an image with this message to further clarify things...

Can anyone help me, please? I tried searching for a solution, but no results. I'm a novice in the jailbreaking scene for now.

Thanks in advance,
    Claire

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i too am having the same issue. recent forced upgrade/restore to 4.3.2. am now jailbroken. but i cant get past the balck bkgd with the blue ? regardless of how i stack things in winterboard, or whether or not there is a wallpaper in my theme or not. same black bkgd and ? if weather widget is on top in the winterboard list.

Please help.

thanks
    tom

Quote Originally Posted by bizfox View Post
    Hi,

I just installed the most recent version of the SB Weather Widget over my existing XHD theme (with XHDZ applied). Problem is, after respringing my iPhone 4, I get a small blue question mark in the center with a white highlight around the screen. My chosen wallpaper has been overlapped with a blank (black) one. I attached an image with this message to further clarify things...

Can anyone help me, please? I tried searching for a solution, but no results. I'm a novice in the jailbreaking scene for now.

Thanks in advance,
    Claire
    Claire;
    I think i may have stumbled across the solution.
    you will need to ssh into your phone, go to the following.
    /private/var/stash/Themes (mine has 6 letters following a .xxxxxx)

but nevertheless, under the stash portion, you should see your themes folder.
    open the themes folder and find the weather widget theme.
    open the widget theme and find/download to your desktop, the wallpaper.html file.
    Once you have done that, open that html file with textedit or some form of text editor.
    Follow the lines of coding closely and find the following(or similar):
    background-image:url("/private/var/mobile/Library/Springboard/HomeBackground.jpg");

once you have found that file, all you have to do is change it to the following inside the parenthesis:
    "/private/var/mobile/Library/Springboard/HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg")

once you have made that change, save the changed file to your desktop. go back to your ssh program and delete the Wallpaper.html file that is currently in weather widget them on your phone and replace that with the new corrected file from your desktop.
    Once thats done, respring your phone and that should solve the black bkgd/blue question mark issue.
    If you have any problems, feel free to pm me here. But ive done that file change to 3 different weather widget Wallpaper.html files and it has worked on every one of them.

thanks
    Tom
    Last edited by ttlphotography; 2011-04-26 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I need help. I'm in the process of finishing my theme and the most frustrating thing to do is coming up with a Widget. So far the only thing i can come up is just a simple picture widget on the lockscreen

I'm trying to include a widget for the lockscreen/homescreen and I feel that if I don't include one, the theme will lose its value.

What I'm asking is for any advice on configuring or making widgets. I have seen other people's work and I can tell its complicated. Last thing I want to do is copy & paste someone's work and call it my own.
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks

hi everyone!

what shall i rewrite if the widget showing the tstorm2.png at night, instead of tstorm2_night.png?

thanks!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast