Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bliss Weather HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I know things were sooooo much easier to theme on the windows mobile phone! It's rediculously hard to theme the iPhone between the stupid jailbreaking every other month to the name changes on all the images every time they update. It's a constant battle against apple to let us have control over our devices! I hate it! (but I have to have my phone customized so I deal w/ it)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I know things were sooooo much easier to theme on the windows mobile phone! It's rediculously hard to theme the iPhone between the stupid jailbreaking every other month to the name changes on all the images every time they update. It's a constant battle against apple to let us have control over our devices! I hate it! (but I have to have my phone customized so I deal w/ it)
    I hate my iPhone all plain Jane I was freaking out when I had to wait for a jailbreak to come out I had my iPhone 4 since day one an I was so bored with it out with ifiles an winterboad

Thanks

I know I learned my lesson once when I updated my iPhone and had to wait about two weeks for the Jailbreak I was going completely crazy. I hated not being able to customize my phone and no WALLPAPER on my springboard nowww that was just wayyyy too much for me to handle! hehe

o yeah that's not fun at all

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just bought this from cydia. you did a great job...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rwmeade For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-31)

Thanks

Thank you very much rwmeade...

I bought your theme. Can you tell me how do I change the setting if I want to confine the weather to between the 1st and 2nd roll icon (height) and 1.5 icon and 3.5 icon (width? Thanks

One more thing - how do I set the location to Singapore? I tried SNX0006 which did not work.

One more thing - how do I set the location to Singapore? I tried SNX0006 which did not work.
    Last edited by PinkTissue; 2011-01-03 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have recently installed the Weather Elements for my screenlock.

It is only then I realised that the Bliss Theme seemed to 'turn to night scene' pretty late. I monitored it today and realised that it only turn into night at around 8.20 pm!

The lockscreen widget (Weather Elements) turned to night much earlier at around 7.30 pm (which at my part of the world, would turn dark).

Is there any way I can syncronised the night time for Bliss? It is pretty startling to see a nightscreen only for it to turn to a sunny day after unlocking it.

Doreen, I was wondering if you could send me the blank day and blank night background (without a sun for day and without a moon for the night). I am trying to incorporate your theme with Ian's UniAW lower lockscreen. I will of course give you all of the credit if am able to do it.

Thanks in advance

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rylax26 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29)

Default removing city, weather description, and temp
    Hi Doreen, I just downloaded your theme from cydia. It's beautiful. How can I remove the city name, weather description and temperature from the top of the window.

Hi doreen
    Is there a way I can use your weather theme and the HTC HD clock widget each one seems to cancel the other out in winterboard sorry if it's a dumb question I'm not that bright :0/

I have bliss from Cydia and I added dusk LAW. My problem is that the screen hardly changes. It looks the same from 11am to midnight. Also my dusk is just clouds despite rain at the moment. Any idea as to what's wrong?

Question help move city, weather,temp to bottom of screen
    hi how can i move the city, weather,temp to bottom of my screen any info that can help me?

many thanks

Doreen can we expect a update for bliss to work with 4.3.x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PinkTissue View Post
    I bought your theme. Can you tell me how do I change the setting if I want to confine the weather to between the 1st and 2nd roll icon (height) and 1.5 icon and 3.5 icon (width? Thanks

Sorry for the lengthy delay for some reason I stopped getting push notifications from this thread but I still get them from a few others? Anyways I believe you contacted me already via email and we resolved this? Actually I think most of these comments have been resolved by email...

Quote Originally Posted by dragnracer1 View Post
    Doreen can we expect a update for bliss to work with 4.3.x
    This still works perfectly fine on all OS versions I've had it tested and I also just put it on my phone to test it again and I am currently on 4.3.1 and it is working fine.

It could be another theme you have running on top of mine in Winterboard that is covering the changing weather wallpapers so you simply need to place mine on top and it will work again.

Quote Originally Posted by appsfinder View Post
    hi how can i move the city, weather,temp to bottom of my screen any info that can help me?

many thanks
    Just edit my Bliss.css file which is located inside the Stylesheets folder.

Example: (edit the line I have in red)

#city{

font-size: 1em;
    text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,0.7) 0 0 2px;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    position:absolute;
    left: 5;
    top: 18px
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-29 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

appsfinder (2011-04-29)

plz how can I change the city

Hi, when I apply almost any animated sp theme my iPhone 4 gets slower (e.g. When scrolling pages or opening a folder), why is that happening to me but not others?

iPhone 4 version 4.3.3 redsnow jailbroken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alqudsi63 View Post
    plz how can I change the city
    1. Go to /var/stash/Themes/Bliss Weather HD.theme

2. Browse inside that directory and locate the configureMe.js

3. Look for this line of code: var locale = "90631" and change "90631" to whatever your zip code is inside the parenthesis okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-akbr View Post
    Hi, when I apply almost any animated sp theme my iPhone 4 gets slower (e.g. When scrolling pages or opening a folder), why is that happening to me but not others?

iPhone 4 version 4.3.3 redsnow jailbroken
    Don't know could be other apps you have running I use Multi-Clean to end task so I don't have a ton of apps running in my background...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-20 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello Doreen,

I bought your HD Weather theme through Cydia and it worked fine on 4.32 (ip4).
    What I miss is a condition translation for some languages like german, france... Ian Nicoll solved that in his UniAW.

I am not a coder, so please to me the favor to integrate this "locationHere.js" translation to your themes. Thanks.

Great work, absolutely beautiful.
    "No Sig Links- Mod Edit" - took long to find it, bro
    I love my iDevice, but android too

23. The Following User Says Thank You to holger79 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-05)

Thanks

Thank you so much holger79 for your kind words. I would need to see and/or contact Ian Nicoll about how he did that or see if he would be willing to help me w/ regards to adding that translation into mine.

Thanks again!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast