Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    I'd be happy to male those for you :-)
    If you have time, it'd be great!!! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    I watched your icon creation video and got the hang of doing basic icons (one layer), but will need more practice before I can do something complex like the the game app icon you did. When I have more time I will try theming several icons that I have that aren't themed yet and send them to you to check out.
    Saw your icons u sent me. They look great :-) mind if i publish them here? Under your name of course

I don't know how to create the folders in which the icons go into though. I tried doing it before with another theme and it would never work for some reason.
    do you mean the folder icons or folder backgrounds (for folder enhancer)?

Thats actually something I wondered about myself before. The folders are ok but when you have many on a page they just blend together and its not easy to distinguish between them besides reading the label. I would prefer to have Categories-style folders too with a single icon/image for that folder instead of 9 tiny icons on one. You may have to ask that in the general theming or modding forum.
    I KNOW! I WISH i could get it like that :-(
    Ive messaged the devs of folder enhancer, infinifolders, all of em. I assume they would have done it by now if it was easier. Ive though of just deferring to categoriesSB, but its so much worse in all other aspects :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    well...it just isnt to be. I have reinstalled 4.01 and started from scratch and I still have the same problem.
    If you ever discovery what causes this, let me know.
    Kinda sucks cause i love this theme and i bought 3 other programs as well as this one.
    Can i run the weather widgets without running the main theme?
    You can. But it looked like that was stretched too :-( it seems like your phones enlarging everything, it surprises me that it doesnt do that for all themes. Im sorry bud, its hard to fix unless i had the phone in front of me. But if i ever do come across a fix, ill let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Oh, I see!
    Not a problem for me anyway. No worries!
    Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks bud :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-29 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Spaceman1701 (2011-01-29)

Saw your icons u sent me. They look great :-) mind if i publish them here? Under your name of course

do you mean the folder icons or folder backgrounds (for folder enhancer)?
    No problem, publish away! I'll make more as I have time and attempt more complex icons eventually.

No, I mean the folders under the "Bundles" folder in the theme where the themed icons are located.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

well after the restore and I put only Iconoclasm, folder enhancer, scrolling board and lock info(all full, paid version)(I do do hacked programs), I have had to settle with this compromise. I am still working on getting rid of the faded text in the top status bar.

Dont get me wrong, it is still a beautiful theme and I dont regret buying it.
    Thanx for the great work.
    Thanx for trying to help and keep your ears open for a cure.

Spaceman, go into the Folder Enhancer options then turn on New Layout under Experimental. That should make the folder window look better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The6uest For This Useful Post:

Spaceman1701 (2011-01-29)

Thanks

Spaceman, go into the Folder Enhancer options then turn on New Layout under Experimental. That should make the folder window look better.
    Awesome, ty

No problem, publish away! I'll make more as I have time and attempt more complex icons eventually.

No, I mean the folders under the "Bundles" folder in the theme where the themed icons are located.
    You can add icons to Var/stash/theme.xxx/engraved [email protected]/icons/ and just name the exactly what they are called on the springboard (cap sensitive, keep the ".png" at the end)

Faded status bar may be because the status bar is part of the original thrme's UIImages.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-29 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can add icons to Var/stash/theme.xxx/engraved [email protected]/icons/ and just name the exactly what they are called on the springboard (cap sensitive, keep the ".png" at the end)
    Cool, I didn't know it was that easy! I thought they had to be in their own folder within the bundles.

Edit: I noticed that some of my icons were named wrong.. Did you correct those? I can fix them and resend if you aren't sure which ones are wrong.
    Last edited by The6uest; 2011-01-30 at 01:07 AM.

Cool, I didn't know it was that easy! I thought they had to be in their own folder within the bundles.

Edit: I noticed that some of my icons were named wrong.. Did you correct those? I can fix them and resend if you aren't sure which ones are wrong.
    if you want, but I generally test everything before I release.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi man i bought your theme and its great all works but i have this problem how can i change the keyboard color i know iacces but i dont know how to change it on your theme or what keyboard do i have to use

Other thing is that on the status bar when i go to the search page it shows some letters how can i solve it i leave a picture so you can see it

sorry my bad english

Thanks

I have the same issue with the status bar

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    how can i change the keyboard spaceman? im on ios 4.2.1

also heres another picture when i blank those icons for the dock in the multitask the icons show in black here is the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Poliv10 View Post
    how can i change the keyboard spaceman? im on ios 4.2.1

also heres another picture when i blank those icons for the dock in the multitask the icons show in black here is the picture

hi bud.
    ok, lets see what we have here. the status bar issue is due to the wallpaper. normlly people have a bar that covers it but it looks like you have some status bar carrier custmizer thats changing it from how it should look.

as for the keyboard, the theme will overwrite the default keyboard that iAcces comes with. by the screens I showed, it didn't look like you had iAcces installed. Normally there is the globe button that will change the theme. YouTube "Iacces" for examples on how to change from normal to themed keyboard.

the last thing (black iPod icon on multitask bar) is a glitch and artifact of the theme unfortunately. it's caused when you blank the icon so it can go on your dock. :-(
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-01 at 04:57 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Poliv10 (2011-02-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks for the answers! well i have to change the ipod icon for other everything else works fine, but what iacces do i have to download because there are too many :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Totally right, Zelda SoundFX is the shake!!! I love it!!!

Can you create these icons please? I don't have PS

appstore: Speed Test, Precorder, Lose It!, 2Do, 360 Browser, Car Care.
    Cydia: ThemeIt, Grooveshark, iSHSHit, TLert, MyWi 4.0, BytaFont, iWipe, AppBackup, Click2Call, qTweeter, MultiCleaner, iSmart Dialer, MyProfiles, BatteryDetective, Movie Land, Xpandr, iControl, AnyRing, MewSeek, Cylay, TVOutTurner, CallController, ToneFXs.
    Foundforgood, have you started on any of these yet? I was going to try some if not. A few of the Cydia apps are done already as you know. My only problem will be getting icons of the Cydia apps that I don't have. Of course I could possibly create some from scratch too...

Thanks

Foundforgood, have you started on any of these yet? I was going to try some if not. A few of the Cydia apps are done already as you know. My only problem will be getting icons of the Cydia apps that I don't have. Of course I could possibly create some from scratch too...
    Hello my friend. Unfortunately not, I do not own any PS version on my limited PC, so I will have to rely on you. Do you want me to send you the icons on a zip file?

Hello my friend. Unfortunately not, I do not own any PS version on my limited PC, so I will have to rely on you. Do you want me to send you the icons on a zip file?
    Sorry, I was actually asking the developer of the theme if he had started working on any of your icons, but if you could zip up the Cydia icons (except for MyWi, BytaFont, and Theme It which I have) and post them here, that would help. Be sure and pick any "@2x" versions of the icons that you have.

Thanks

Sorry, I was actually asking the developer of the theme if he had started working on any of your icons, but if you could zip up the Cydia icons (except for MyWi, BytaFont, and Theme It which I have) and post them here, that would help. Be sure and pick any "@2x" versions of the icons that you have.
    Sorry, I was confused. Here are the icons.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1296569885
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry, I was confused. Here are the icons.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1296569885
    No problem! Could you name the icons as they appear on your springboard though? That is how they are entered into the theme so that would help us out. Thanks!

No problem! Could you name the icons as they appear on your springboard though? That is how they are entered into the theme so that would help us out. Thanks!
    Hey man, thanks for working on these for me. I have been SWAMPED with work lately. It really sucks. Sorry guys, I really do appologize.

As a thank you for helping out, and being patient, attached is a zip containing over 90+ new icons for the theme. They will be attached to the next version of the theme, but here they are early. I haven't tested the icon's names on the device, meaning some many not work initially, so you may need to rename them (if you rename them, make each one "name on springboard (cap sensative).png") If you have any questions, lemme know. It would be awesome if, when testing some icons and you realized some need renaming, you could post up here so i can change the original files before adding them to the theme.

Thanks guys.

A LAAAARGE number of the icons were made by The6uest so give him props. He really has been doing an AWESOME job. Thanks so much man!

Also, if anyone else takes up the initiative of creating icons using the tutorial i provided, definitely post them here or send them to me at [email protected] and ill take a look at them. If they are good, Ill add them to the theme and put your alias in the thank you section to give you props :-)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-01 at 04:00 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-02-01)

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast