Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by matiu View Post
    Thanks mate!!
    Now works correctly on 4.2.1 yeah?
    It should. Ive tested it in STD version and adjusted accordingly to the HD version, but i havent officially tested on a HD 4.2.1 device. But if theres any issues at all, let me know and ill figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Thank's for the 1 question. I wait for your font. My font is Neuropole

For the second question, i have resolved my problem

Look my LockScreen, now

Looking good :-)

So i have now submitted to the new ThemeIt application aswell, meaning the theme is now available in Cydia, iThemeSky, AND ThemeIt (upon release). What is ThemeIt you ask? Check it out!
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-21 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a problem with lockinfo weather plugin, look here.
    Could you tell me how I have to set lockinfo plugin for having weather on lockscreen corretly?

P.S.: your is the best theme, great work!

I have a problem with lockinfo weather plugin, look here.
    Could you tell me how I have to set lockinfo plugin for having weather on lockscreen corretly?

P.S.: your is the best theme, great work!
    Thanks for the kind words.
    First off, unfortunately using the weather/clock/calendar plugin (the one you have on top) isn't really a good one to use in the theme, so id disable it and replace it with the calendar and weather plugin separately.

Second, I forgot to mention in the video that you need to turn the opacity to transparent. you can do this by going to settings/lockinfo/lockscreen/opacity and set it to transparent. (note: if this is the new version of lockinfo, i havent tested this with that, so I need to take a look at that version before i can support it. Sorry)

So I am confirmed and live for both SD and HD Engraved Wood in the new ThemeIt App coming tomorrow! Be sure to check it out!!!
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-23 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm on latest lockinfo official version (not the 3.0 beta), now I disabled all plugin except the lock weather plugin but this is the result...

Could you give me screenshoots of your lockinfo settings?

I'm on latest lockinfo official version (not the 3.0 beta), now I disabled all plugin except the lock weather plugin but this is the result...

Could you give me screenshoots of your lockinfo settings?
    You need to ONLY disable the lock weather plugin for lockinfo, and enable everything else. Everything else looks correct

Thanks

trying now

Ok, found the problem, before I had installed lock weather plugin instead weathericon plugin, now it works.
    Last edited by matiu; 2011-01-23 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have Lockinfo 3.0.0.25 beta installed with Weather Lockinfo Plugin and no problem for me

Thanks

How can I change the settings background image?

How can I change the settings background image?
    Do u mean the pinstripe background in the settings app (along with others)?

Thanks

Yeah, I find it a bit ugly and I want change it with another wallpaper.

Yeah, I find it a bit ugly and I want change it with another wallpaper.
    Unfortunatly it has to be a vertically stretched image so it limits your options. but your welcome to give it a shot. The image you wanna change is var/stash/theme.xxx/engraved wood(@2x).theme/UIImages/UIPinstripe.png

Thanks

this theme has surprised me, in a good way. I was looking for something different and said what the hell and bought it. Gotta say this looks good on iPhone4 and it is original. Would love to be able to theme some icons to make it complete but am digging it for the moment. Only would like a small color change from the aqua. Any chance for color mods?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

It gets better everytime i see it man. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by UofMBob View Post
    this theme has surprised me, in a good way. I was looking for something different and said what the hell and bought it. Gotta say this looks good on iPhone4 and it is original. Would love to be able to theme some icons to make it complete but am digging it for the moment. Only would like a small color change from the aqua. Any chance for color mods?
    Im cool with making some color mods for the near future :-) Glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    It gets better everytime i see it man. Good job
    Thanks my friend.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-24 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rohan, Have you planned to do in the style icons for Facebook?

i love your theme

i think you might have forgotten iconoclasm layout... can't find it on the first post

Quote Originally Posted by dizinha View Post
    i love your theme

i think you might have forgotten iconoclasm layout... can't find it on the first post
    It's contained in the EW Weather Widget theme folder in the weather widget add on. Install it using Cydia/iThemeSky/ThemeIt, and navigate ur phone to Var/stash/theme.xxx/EW weather(@2x).theme/iconoclasm layout. The plist file is in that folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Rohan, Have you planned to do in the style icons for Facebook?
    if im understanding correctly (themeing the icons in the facebook app to be similar to those of the theme), then ill totally do that. Lots on my plate first though, so itll come at some point
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-01-26 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    if im understanding correctly (themeing the icons in the facebook app to be similar to those of the theme), then ill totally do that. Lots on my plate first though, so itll come at some point
    Yes, that's it. customize images on the Facebook page

Really enjoying this theme more than I expected but I have a few suggestions/requests that would make me like it even more:
    - I would like LS Weather Widget better w/o the Lockinfo 'window' because I don't use that app.
    - I also think an optional HS Weather Widget would be nice because I don't like Iconoclasm since it doesn't work with another mod I have. Maybe a horizontal or vertical weather option would be cool.
    - Why is the Maps app not themed? Just curious about that one..

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Really enjoying this theme more than I expected but I have a few suggestions/requests that would make me like it even more:
    - I would like LS Weather Widget better w/o the Lockinfo 'window' because I don't use that app.
    - I also think an optional HS Weather Widget would be nice because I don't like Iconoclasm since it doesn't work with another mod I have. Maybe a horizontal or vertical weather option would be cool.
    - Why is the Maps app not themed? Just curious about that one..
    Hey. Glad your enjoying the theme.
    - A version of the LS weather widget is planned for those who dont use Lockinfo. Got tied up with finishing the rest of the theme though so it was delayed.
    -I thought about making a simpler vertical or horizontal HS weather widget, but I felt that the way I did it was essentially 90% of the feel for this theme, and a really important aspect, which is why I required purchase of the theme in order to get it. It was probably the most original part of the theme I did. I might in the future make a simpler version for those who want it, but about 99% of customers buy the theme specifically so they can have the weather widget, so right now its a low priority. But ill look into it for future themes as an alternative. I understand not everyone likes iconoclasm, so I will try and accommodate. as an alternative you might wanna look at gridlock if it works with your mod. Its a pretty nice alternative in my opinion.
    -The maps not being themed seems to be an error in packaging. I specifically sent the theme so that that icon would work on 4.2.1 and 4.1, but they have the same icon name with different capitalization and therefore if extracted, one will get deleted. You can fix the problem by going into ifiles and navigating to var/stash/theme.xxx/engraved wood(@2x).theme/bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and find the "icon(@2x).png" file. (the @2x is dependent on your version: only applies to HD version, SD will not have @2x in it) I cant remember which was which (4.2.1 vs 4.1: one is "icon(@2x).png" and the other is "Icon(@2x).png"), but copy and paste the "icon(@2x).png" file, making a new copy of it (it should become icon(@2x) (1).png). and rename it so its the same as the original but with/without the capital "I". I know this sounds confusing so just do this:

If the file is "icon(@2x).png" rename it to "Icon(@2x).png"
    If the file is "Icon(@2x).png" rename it to "icon(@2x).png"

This should fix the problem.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2011-06-23)

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast