Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Update is out but wondering did you make a location icon?

First off thanks for the update that was the best update I've needed. I got a lot of icons themed. Thank you for that. Another thing is how do I go about theming Recognize me? I looked in the app and couldn't find anything. Another thing I noticed was with the Colro Keyboard. The globe button is there when I don't need it and it looks odd :/ besides that the only thing that's off is the folder enhancer background is a little low like a couple of pages back. I love the icons especially the number of them. Most of mine are themed now and I love it. thanks for the boss theme

Actually I got rid of Recognize Me, so don't worry about it. Or the color keyboard either it's not a big deal. Love this
    Last edited by dabisnit; 2011-06-22 at 05:23 AM.

request for backboard theme icon preview tks

Can someone tell me or make a dock that replaces iPod with messaging or if this has already been done. Point me in right direction

Thanks
    The easiest most, comprehensive theme yet! Weather was a dream, unlike setting up in other themes.

Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Can someone tell me or make a dock that replaces iPod with messaging or if this has already been done. Point me in right direction
    What dock order do you want? From left to right, I can't do it because I don't have photoshop but someone else will

I was hoping you would add this to your included optional backgrounds. It is just irritating to have to ssh to get the right background.

And safari I noticed that the background and close tab buttons weren't themed on the iPhone 4 so I had to add ~iphone to the end. I think that was it though for the rest of the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310685726.845685.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310685914.317809.jpg  

The problem I'm facing is that the curved icon layout inside folders are not aligned with the folder wallpaper.

Help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

This is a great theme I Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by pintico86 View Post
    The problem I'm facing is that the curved icon layout inside folders are not aligned with the folder wallpaper.

Help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

This is a great theme I Love it!
    I had the same problem too. I have the folder name showing, use image file, round corners, and wrap image file. All of these are on

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dabisnit For This Useful Post:

pintico86 (2011-07-20)

Love the theme. The only two things I think would make it complete is to have the phone keypad and sbsettings a darker richer colored wood like the dock color and other darker ui wood colors. Its great though! How do you get the animated weather to work?

sorry but l am new in all this could you tell my what l have to do very detaile
    thanks in advance

I have images I want to substitute for the stock weather ones. Idont know how to use them so the wooden template overlays work. Please help. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

I bought this theme on Cydia and i'm trying to set it up as is your video but i noticed in you video it has 3 parts in SummerBoard while the one i got from Cydia version 7.3.0 has only one part which is "Engraved [email protected]" . Is it an updated version with all parts in one or the theme in the video is different ?.

Installed it and it looks no way like in the video , i don't have the wall paper with the curved box and no weather, lock screen looks completely different .I have the HD 7.3.0 version and when i check Cydia it's telling me i also purchase STD 7.3.0 . I just want it to look like the one on here and in the video, which one is it ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2011-07-21 at 05:27 AM.

Those are separate parts of the theme that you have to download for free (if you bought the theme it's free). The STD (really? A better name that that would have been better but it's funny I think) is a free gift if you bought the hd version. Install HD or STD depending on your device STD is for non fourth gen device and HD is for iPhone 4 and iPod 4

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    I have images I want to substitute for the stock weather ones. Idont know how to use them so the wooden template overlays work. Please help. Thanks.
    Those are part of the .png images. Try extracting the images with your image manipulator on the original pngs in the theme from the location in the theme (lock weather and weather noli are the same and weather are the same) "Theme->Widgets->Weather->Icon Sets-> EliteFull-Nx". After making your new images just place them back in the same location with iFile and name them so that the names match. Then you *should* be done with a respring. I haven't done this but I'm 99% sure this will work
    Last edited by dabisnit; 2011-07-21 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks

Where can i find those parts ? , don't see a link on here and i can't find them on Cydia .

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Where can i find those parts ? , don't see a link on here and i can't find them on Cydia .
    They will be there under HD Engraved Wood something something
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311270247.723230.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    They will be there under HD Engraved Wood something something
    Thanks much man , i found them .

Hi,

Loving the theme but I have a problem since installing this theme and following the video tutorial, my App Store icon has disappeared, I can still search for the app store and run it but no icon.

Any ideas what I may have done.

Cheers
    Andy

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast