Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Ok, so I've solved a couple of problems.

For making blank icons on your dock: go to var/stash/themes/EW [email protected]/Bundles/-disabled dock icons- go to the bottom, and grab the Sample Blank icon png. copy it, and rename it with the exact name of the program as displayed on the spring board. Example: Facebook.png (case sensitive). Then place the file into var/stash/themes/Engraved [email protected]/icons.

To take care of the Grey box around slide to unlock, download ModMyi Forums - Downloads - ASL_BLockFix and place the entire folder into var/stash/themes, then activate with Winterboard. I had mine at the top of the list in Winterboard.

You can also pull the png files from the ASL theme, and place them in the Engraved [email protected]/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder, if you want to clean things up. I just did it from iFile.
    Last edited by chansed; 2011-04-26 at 05:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chansed For This Useful Post:

Tre Zilla (2011-04-27)

Hey foundforgood I recently purchased your hd ew theme and I love it! But I have a Verizon iPhone and iaccess won't work so I use color keyboard. I have everything done but the keyboard just wondering if there is a way to theme in in color keyboard thx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tre Zilla View Post
    Hey foundforgood I recently purchased your hd ew theme and I love it! But I have a Verizon iPhone and iaccess won't work so I use color keyboard. I have everything done but the keyboard just wondering if there is a way to theme in in color keyboard thx in advance!
    Plans for this are already made. 1 week left till I graduate, then expect some major updates coming for both EW and EG. But colorist oars mods are planned to come soon, no worries ;-)

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

5. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Tre Zilla (2011-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Plans for this are already made. 1 week left till I graduate, then expect some major updates coming for both EW and EG. But colorist oars mods are planned to come soon, no worries ;-)
    Good luck with your graduation and congrats

Thanks guys. Follow me on twitter and YouTube for a great prize to celebrate ;-)

Thanks for the reply man and congrats!

Default Awesome Theme!!!
    Hello, I have been a long time user of G.O.C. HD and other versions from Toy. I have decided to try a new theme and have selected yours. Watched all the videos...very well done...and everything installed perfectly. I am very happy with the look and function of your amazing theme!!!

I did alter your iconoclasm setup slightly so that I could add in some hidden apps in the upper right corner and adjusted your spacing a little.

I have come across two problems that I can not fix. The first was already posted and it is the Lockscreen Slider issue. The file is no longer available at the link on the previous page. Could you please provide a new source so I can get rid of the slider overlay issue.

My final problem is that I can not figure out how to get BiteSMS on the Dock??? It is driving me insane as the other four apps docked just like your video instructed. Please advise so that I can add BiteSMS to my dock (only have 5 icons)

Other then those two issues, I am very satisfied with my purchase and your outstanding work and support. Looking forward to hearing from you or one of your assistants.

Thank You and Job well Done

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello, I have been a long time user of G.O.C. HD and other versions from Toy. I have decided to try a new theme and have selected yours. Watched all the videos...very well done...and everything installed perfectly. I am very happy with the look and function of your amazing theme!!!

I did alter your iconoclasm setup slightly so that I could add in some hidden apps in the upper right corner and adjusted your spacing a little.

I have come across two problems that I can not fix. The first was already posted and it is the Lockscreen Slider issue. The file is no longer available at the link on the previous page. Could you please provide a new source so I can get rid of the slider overlay issue.

My final problem is that I can not figure out how to get BiteSMS on the Dock??? It is driving me insane as the other four apps docked just like your video instructed. Please advise so that I can add BiteSMS to my dock (only have 5 icons)

Other then those two issues, I am very satisfied with my purchase and your outstanding work and support. Looking forward to hearing from you or one of your assistants.

Thank You and Job well Done

If you look up a few posts, I can help with the slider overlay issue. My link still appears to be working. Google or search ModMyi for ASL Blockfix.

And if you mean that you can't hide the BiteSMS icon on your dock, look at the same post. It's six posts back.
    Last edited by chansed; 2011-04-28 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chansed View Post
    If you look up a few posts, I can help with the slider overlay issue. My link still appears to be working. Google or search ModMyi for ASL Blockfix.

And if you mean that you can't hide the BiteSMS icon on your dock, look at the same post. It's six posts back.
    Thank you very much for your assistance!!! I have learned something new...did not realize that the 5 icon dock was actually a wallpaper image, I already had it cleared, just wrong wallpaper. As far as the other fix, I had gone to far back and tried to use the media fire link which is no longer there, I did not see your most recent post and thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Toy had already done the fix in G.O.C. HD and when I beta tested, it was already fixed so did not know where to apply the changes.

Thank you again for your assistance and I want to thank foundforgood89 for a very well done theme!!! I will be requesting a few icons but I am not going to worry about those in folders.

Thank you very much for your assistance!!! I have learned something new...did not realize that the 5 icon dock was actually a wallpaper image, I already had it cleared, just wrong wallpaper. As far as the other fix, I had gone to far back and tried to use the media fire link which is no longer there, I did not see your most recent post and thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Toy had already done the fix in G.O.C. HD and when I beta tested, it was already fixed so did not know where to apply the changes.

Thank you again for your assistance and I want to thank foundforgood89 for a very well done theme!!! I will be requesting a few icons but I am not going to worry about those in folders.
    Hey tristen. glad to hear your enjoying the theme so far. Feel free to leave requested icons here on this forum but be sure to call them the exact name they are displayed on the springboard for easier themeing (spelling, capitalization, and punctuation sensitive). As for the wallpaper, you are welcome to request the wallpaper you want from me here aswell. I will make it to the dock you use. Be sure to let me know what your dock order is (from left to right) and ill make it up for you.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Hope you enjoy the theme. Keep an eye out for updates coming soon.

Default Setup and Requests
    Again, thanks for your outstanding work and customer support!!!

I have attached my current setup showing the changes. I have incorporated UniAW weather widget. This widget really adds to your theme and brings live weather animation to your setup.

In the upper right corner, I added a space behind the City/Weather/Temp and have inserted a transparent weather icon so that I can just tap at that location and my weather app opens.

In the lower left corner, I moved your date and changed it to just show the month (April) which is positioned below a now transparent Calender app that shows the day/date. When you scroll pages, you will see that April is still present.

I have shifted some of the other icon positions to achieve an alignment that fits my OCD

I can provide my plist or any other changes upon request after approval from the developer.

REQUEST: I would request a different dock alignment when time permits...this is not a rush. I prefer my dock to be setup left to right: Safari, Mail, Phone, BiteSMS, iPod Thank you in advance.

Sorry about the size of some of the icons that I have provided but these are the ones outside of folders that I would like to have done when time permits. I am typing them out as they show in the App.

Tacts, ooTunes, Rescue, BillMinder 3, My Medical

Again, not a rush and thank you in advance for your work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0026.png   -img_0027.png   -img_0028.png   -tacts.png   -ootunes.png   -rescue.png   -billminder-3.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-04-28 at 06:44 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

dabisnit (2011-05-15)

[email protected], you can always go through the icons folder, and grab an icon off of another app that looks similar, and works. I didn't have an adult swim icon, so I used a different one that had "AS" as the logo, and I took my FatBooth app, and used the icon of a pig from another app. So if anything, you can temporarily change them until you are done making new ones.

Again, thanks for your outstanding work and customer support!!!

I have attached my current setup showing the changes. I have incorporated UniAW weather widget. This widget really adds to your theme and brings live weather animation to your setup.

In the upper right corner, I added a space behind the City/Weather/Temp and have inserted a transparent weather icon so that I can just tap at that location and my weather app opens.

In the lower left corner, I moved your date and changed it to just show the month (April) which is positioned below a now transparent Calender app that shows the day/date. When you scroll pages, you will see that April is still present.

I have shifted some of the other icon positions to achieve an alignment that fits my OCD

I can provide my plist or any other changes upon request after approval from the developer.

REQUEST: I would request a different dock alignment when time permits...this is not a rush. I prefer my dock to be setup left to right: Safari, Mail, Phone, BiteSMS, iPod Thank you in advance.

Sorry about the size of some of the icons that I have provided but these are the ones outside of folders that I would like to have done when time permits. I am typing them out as they show in the App.

Tacts, ooTunes, Rescue, BillMinder 3, My Medical

Again, not a rush and thank you in advance for your work
    Heres your wallpaper. icons will come soon

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19903172/MMI%20Background.png

I can't get the default UI background on the multitasker the wood from this theme remains no matter what theme I choose. Where is that in file please

Thank you very much...have not loaded yet but will tomorrow, is there supposed to be writing in the status bar???

Anyway, thanks again!
    yes I have to

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    I can't get the default UI background on the multitasker the wood from this theme remains no matter what theme I choose. Where is that in file please
    Its a cache you have to delete (don't worry it's ok). Delete com.apple.springboard.folderSwitcherLinen.0 do that for 0-3. You must have the theme already checked off in winterboard before you delete these caches. The caches are located in

var/mobile/Library/Caches

They will regenerate, so if you want them back to normal or if you want to change theme just go to winterboard and uncheck and/or check what you want to, delete the files mentioned above and you're good. Just respring and the changes will take place

Thanks so much.

Default ---> Issue with blank icons?
    Hey guys,

First of all great work mate on creating the theme - lots of attention to detail and heaps of mods - v.well done! However, whenever I try to install the theme, it leaves some icons clear? These are Phone, Mail, Safari, iPod. I dont understand why as the rest are all working fine. This question may have been asked earlier and there's 40 pages in this thread, so I apologise if it has.

Thanks.

hmm actually... hold that thought.

Ok, nope.. still don't get it.. Sorry
    Last edited by aliaspuppy; 2011-05-03 at 12:05 PM. Reason: idiot.

Is there an easy way to get rid of the translucent box on the lockscreen?

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast