Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    The font issue is that apple changes things around with capitals and names. So what foundforgood89 put in there to copy and paste may work on some things but not all things. I noticed today when I updated that txt tones dont work. I tried switching the tones with ifile and not winterboard still didn't work in the UI Sounds
    Trying to find new names for 4.3.1 so I can update. Will post fix asap

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Trying to find new names for 4.3.1 so I can update. Will post fix asap
    Thats just my idea, I have no proof

The font issue is that apple changes things around with capitals and names. So what foundforgood89 put in there to copy and paste may work on some things but not all things. I noticed today when I updated that txt tones dont work. I tried switching the tones with ifile and not winterboard still didn't work in the UI Sounds
    i have been reading on forums that since the 4.3.1 update text tones cannot be altered anymore =(

Quote Originally Posted by bustamente29 View Post
    i have been reading on forums that since the 4.3.1 update text tones cannot be altered anymore =(
    I hope that's not the case, hopefully the master devs can figure something out for us poor folk

I am trying to remove this slider, it is covering the theme slider image. Any ideas on how to do this?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

this is for any one that is having problems with the lockscreen slider here is the fix just download the package extract it get the folder and ssh the folder in to var /stash /themes take the package move it to the top of the theme and it should be good

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Quote Originally Posted by Ireview58 View Post
    this is for any one that is having problems with the lockscreen slider here is the fix just download the package extract it get the folder and ssh the folder in to var /stash /themes take the package move it to the top of the theme and it should be good

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Thanks bud. 4.3.1 users, give this a try to fix lock. remember to put it up top on winterboard!

I could use some help with the dock and the lock screen is almost perfect but the slider is weird all normal and not oval like and the dock wont change to the weather background and the keyboard for the lock screen is weird all flat not with the corners
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1000000087.png   -img_1000000088.png   -img_1000000089.png  

Are they in the right order in winterboard?

Are they in the right order in winterboard?
    Yes right order but what order do you have it in I have 4.3.1 firmware

Its only compatible with 4.1 and 4.2.1 for now at least. He may update it when he is done with college

u need the lockscreen ww at the top

Hi guys,
    great Theme, excellent work!
    how can i move the wallpaper widget (bottom date and time only) to the left?

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Hi guys,
    great Theme, excellent work!
    how can i move the wallpaper widget (bottom date and time only) to the left?

thanks in advance.
    Ill need to modify the stylesheets file.
    Navigate to var/stash/theme.xxx/EW Weather(@2x).theme/widgets/clock/stylesheets/split_wim66mod.css
    Look for the fields ur interested them and shift left (increase left indent or decrease right indent depending on alignment)

Thanks for replying!
    all I have in stylesheets is what you see in the screenshot below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Thanks for replying!
    all I have in stylesheets is what you see in the screenshot below
    That's the one, my bad. Wrong name.

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    That's the one, my bad. Wrong name.
    Got it, Thanks!

If you want to blank out your dock icons, place the included blank icon into the engraved wood theme folder rather than the weather folder. I'm also having problems with the grey box on the lock screen, and the "apple test ad" remaining on the springboard after closing certain apps. I'd appreciate any help.

Hey man, trust me, this theme is SOOOO boss, but im just having one problem, its not letting me sort the icons the way its shown in the screenies, and i cant find the option in iconoclasm
    Help ? :P

EDIT:Lol epic fail ^ I just rewatched the video, so yeah, how do you make the month/date/day in the middle to the left? I saw a post about this previously but i didnt understand...

Double EDIT: Also, is there any way to make the size of your location the same size as the condition? For example, i want LA to be the same size as 65 Degrees with Fair.
    Last edited by blazexfire97; 2011-04-23 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So just thought I would get help with some of the icons in the settings not working otherwise it's a perfect theme

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast