Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Its fine, ill do what i can with it.

I'm hoping next weekend, bit i wanna release as 1.0, so it may take a bit longer
    thanks alot any way and will be getting your new theme can't wait still trying to get the icons for this theme

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    Thank you very much. Please let me know if you can send me a way to get tan or brown pop ups and a wood background instead of the one with a stripe. Thanks a bunch. I'll try and tell others about your great theme
    Added it to my list todo. I hope i can get to them monday.

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

Quote Originally Posted by Ipodhacker58 View Post
    thanks alot any way and will be getting your new theme can't wait still trying to get the icons for this theme
    one more thing when I go into the engraved wood for safari the background isn't themed like on my sd device on my hd device it's the regular apple background

one more thing when I go into the engraved wood for safari the background isn't themed like on my sd device on my hd device it's the regular apple background

how do I fix the settings not being themed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Ill look into the settings icons and the safari background

Can someone please show me how I can add images to replace the weather ones included? Thanks. If its not something I can do will you foundforgood89 please make a fair-am and sunny image with just a clear blue sky and a sun in the upper right, and a heavy rain one without a tropical forest-something more like just heavy rain image. I appreciate it.

why us my status bar look weird? any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    Can someone please show me how I can add images to replace the weather ones included? Thanks. If its not something I can do will you foundforgood89 please make a fair-am and sunny image with just a clear blue sky and a sun in the upper right, and a heavy rain one without a tropical forest-something more like just heavy rain image. I appreciate it.
    I agree that a slightly lighter/brighter image for Heavy Showers would be nice, but the others I like as is.

why us my status bar look weird? any help
    Yea if you look way back in this forum foundforgood89 tells us how to fix it. I don't feel like going back through them all. It's before 30 that's all I remember sorry

I was wondering if I could get those icons I asked for on page 30 done sometime soon. Thanks to whoever does it. I'd repost them but I'm doing this from my phone because I left my computer at school over spring break :P

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    I was wondering if I could get those icons I asked for on page 30 done sometime soon. Thanks to whoever does it. I'd repost them but I'm doing this from my phone because I left my computer at school over spring break :P
    So sorry bud. Been so busy with school (midterms) and Etched Glass. I'll try and look into some this weekend. I've got a huge batch to do.

So sorry bud. Been so busy with school (midterms) and Etched Glass. I'll try and look into some this weekend. I've got a huge batch to do.
    Woohoo can't wait. But do school first, and if you can't get to them it's not a big deal. You're much more busy than I am

I actually did most of those I believe, but you can check and see for sure. There were quite a few I did after your update was released that should be pretty good for the most part.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The6uest For This Useful Post:

dabisnit (2011-03-19)

HD and SD verions of EW has been updated to 7.1.0 on ThemeIt using the new ETS. Sorry again guys for the huge delay on that

16. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-03-20)

HD and SD verions of EW has been updated to 7.1.0 on ThemeIt using the new ETS. Sorry again guys for the huge delay on that
    No problem man! Wasn't your fault that they were so slow. Are you going to put Etched Glass on there too?

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    No problem man! Wasn't your fault that they were so slow. Are you going to put Etched Glass on there too?
    Yup, but im waiting to complete it.

Default Engraved wood
    Etched Glass is up on cydia now for standard devices. Does it have the animated weather stuff?
    Last edited by dabisnit; 2011-03-22 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Wrong information

Etched Glass is up on cydia now for standard devices. Does it have the animated weather stuff?
    Yes, there is an animated WW option, BUT it's ONLY been tested on the 3GS. Don't be surprised if it won't run on anything older. There is however an alternative WW similar to that from Engraved wood

Yes, there is an animated WW option, BUT it's ONLY been tested on the 3GS. Don't be surprised if it won't run on anything older. There is however an alternative WW similar to that from Engraved wood
    Are you considering doing an animated ww for engraved wood? I got the 3GS

Are you considering doing an animated ww for engraved wood? I got the 3GS
    Yeah, but it'll take a while before I'll b available

23. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

dabisnit (2011-03-22)

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast