Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ipodhacker58 View Post
    and the greenposi0n loader icon
    Single post please!

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Both a quicklock icon and wallpaper icon are made i think. The lock is in Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    they don't show up on my spring board

Can i see a screenshot?

Can i see a screenshot?
    there is no quick lock or vwallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Can i see a screenshot?
    and here's the vwallpaper one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Single post please!
    sorry im using the modmyi app

Can i see a screenshot?
    yeah so like i said i need the QuickLock icon and the vWallpaper and i need the ScreenSplitr icon and the Mobile Theatre and the Change Carrier icon also the UnlimTones and PerPage icon and iWipeCache and last the loader icon and theres screen shot to show you the icons arent themed
    Last edited by Ipodhacker58; 2011-03-17 at 12:16 AM.

yeah so like i said i need the QuickLock icon and the vWallpaper and i need the ScreenSplitr icon and the Mobile Theatre and the Change Carrier icon also the UnlimTones and PerPage icon and iWipeCache and last the loader icon and theres screen shot to show you the icons arent themed
    Okay. Sorry, kinda stressed with the EG release and making sure everythings set. Ill add it all to my list.

Okay. Sorry, kinda stressed with the EG release and making sure everythings set. Ill add it all to my list.
    alright I understand an will wait take your time!

Etched Glass is accepted and will be going live within 3 hours!!!

__________________________________________________ _______

Congratulations to iPhoneFreak2010 and bao_ge ! You two are the winners of the free copy of Etched Glass! Please contact me at [email protected] to figure out how to claim your prize!Thanks Everyone for participating! Hope you all enjoy the theme!!

Any way you can get me some higher def images for the icons of ScreenSplitr, perpageHTML, and mobile theatre?
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-11 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Any eta for standard devices?

__________________________________________________ _______

Congratulations to iPhoneFreak2010 and bao_ge ! You two are the winners of the free copy of Etched Glass! Please contact me at [email protected] to figure out how to claim your prize!Thanks Everyone for participating! Hope you all enjoy the theme!!

Any way you can get me some higher def images for the icons of ScreenSplitr, perpageHTML, and mobile theatre?
    not really I took those from the files and this are from the application and I looked for a higher def one but couldn't find one

not really I took those from the files and this are from the application and I looked for a higher def one but couldn't find one
    Its fine, ill do what i can with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Any eta for standard devices?
    I'm hoping next weekend, bit i wanna release as 1.0, so it may take a bit longer
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-12 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

dabisnit (2011-03-12)

Hello. I like the theme a lot. I have the Verizon 4.2.6. Which font should I select? Will the 4.1 or 4.2.1 work. Cheers

Can someone help point me to where I can replace the green pop up backgrounds and the page backgrounds with the green vertical striping down the middle. I'd prefer tan or brown notification pop ups and wood page backgrounds to the green stripes. Thanks
    Last edited by ifones; 2011-03-12 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    Hello. I like the theme a lot. I have the Verizon 4.2.6. Which font should I select? Will the 4.1 or 4.2.1 work. Cheers

Can someone help point me to where I can replace the green pop up backgrounds and the page backgrounds with the green vertical striping down the middle. I'd prefer tan or brown notification pop ups and wood page backgrounds to the green stripes. Thanks
    I imagine 4.2.1 will work, but i haven't seen files for 4.2.6 yet.

The popup and background are I'm the main theme in the UIImgages folder named UIPinstripe and UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.

Any chance I could get some help changing the white background with the vertical pinstriping? I would really like solid wood paneling as a page background. I'd also love tan or brown pop upbotifier but not sure how to substitute all this in ifile

Any chance I could get some help changing the white background with the vertical pinstriping? I would really like solid wood paneling as a page background. I'd also love tan or brown pop upbotifier but not sure how to substitute all this in ifile
    Well the pinstripe is a little complicated. It has to be made of vertical stripes. They can be any color or in a gradient, but you cant make any variability of the image vertically. So it makes it hard to make. I can see what I can do though.

Thanks I believe you made a vertical panelled background of wood. I already used that as the stock sms background but I want all the other backgrounds which have that pinstriping to be the paneling but not if its too much trouble or any trouble for you at all. How about the notification pop ups changing to a beige or brown color so the whole ecosystem has a nice wood ethos? I appreciate

Sir I did the hidden icon thing and put 5 in the dock but there are only 4 wooden things not five for what I need. How can I get the fifth one so it matches what I have there? I need help fast thanks
    Last edited by ifones; 2011-03-12 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sir I did the hidden icon thing and put 5 in the dock but there are only 4 wooden things not five for what I need. How can I get the fifth one so it matches what I have there? I need help fast thanks
    The docks are in the EW Weather/wallpaper and folder template

Choose the one that has your icons and copy and paste it back one folder and name it "HomeBackground.png"

That should be it

Thank you very much. Please let me know if you can send me a way to get tan or brown pop ups and a wood background instead of the one with a stripe. Thanks a bunch. I'll try and tell others about your great theme

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast