Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    ive purchased this theme and love it...

but i dont seem to have the keyboard....I've checked through all files and downloaded the extras but nothing
    Hi Shelley, may i ask how to change the font shown in the picture(those words about the weather and the location)? they're really cool!

So i was trying to change that ringer/silent notifier for volume buttons and silencer, but I cant seem to find the black transparent background that goes behind the speakers/bells/volume boxes. Anyone know where that is?

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

it's the bitesms toolbar

If anyone knows where that transparent image behind the speaker/silent bell is, please lemme know. Till then its not practical for me to customize the volume notifiers

EDIT: I do have one idea for something i can try...but it would be alot easier if I knew where the transparent image was...Ill check in later

I want my ipad2 :-(
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-02 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If anyone knows where that transparent image behind the speaker/silent bell is, please lemme know. Till then its not practical for me to customize the volume notifiers
    it is in "Folders"->"SpringBoard.app"->"ring"/"[email protected]" for the ringer to be on

and "Folders"->"SpringBoard.app"->"silent"/"[email protected]" for the mute

i looked in an old theme i kept a copy of on my computer and these were what they were.

and same place only called "VolumeBlueTrack" and "[email protected]" the pixel sizes were 11x9 and 22x18 respectively shows the volume increasig(the theme i was looking at was not like other themes i have seen so the sizes may be different)

"VolumeWhiteTrack" and "[email protected]" seem to be the volume decreasing. same size as "VolumeBlueTrack"

and the ringer/silent images are 100x100 and 200x200
    Last edited by dabisnit; 2011-03-02 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    it is in "Folders"->"SpringBoard.app"->"ring"/"[email protected]" for the ringer to be on

and "Folders"->"SpringBoard.app"->"silent"/"[email protected]" for the mute

i looked in an old theme i kept a copy of on my computer and these were what they were.

and same place only called "VolumeBlueTrack" and "[email protected]" the pixel sizes were 11x9 and 22x18 respectively shows the volume increasig(the theme i was looking at was not like other themes i have seen so the sizes may be different)

"VolumeWhiteTrack" and "[email protected]" seem to be the volume decreasing. same size as "VolumeBlueTrack"
    Already know about all those. Its the black transparent background the speaker and bell appeare in when the volume is changed or the silent is turned on or off that i cant find...

any help on theming bitesms toolbar the files there location please help trying to use engrave wood message theme

Quote Originally Posted by clifdog View Post
    any help on theming bitesms toolbar the files there location please help trying to use engrave wood message theme
    Unless BiteSMS was updated to use a different toolbar, I always thought it was one of apple's native ones. The buttons were different though, but the bar itself should have themed with EW. So im not sure...

So attached is the best job I could do with the ringer/silencer customization. Unfortunately I ran into another hicup with the boxes and emptyboxes of the volume. When adjusted, they lose alignment, and because of that, I couldnt change them without ruining the whole customization. If anyone manages to make some customization that works for this, your welcome to let me know.

Attached is a zip with 8 images: ringer, silencer, mute, and speaker (one each for retina, one each for standard. To add them to the theme, put them in var/stash/theme.xxx/Engraved Wood (@2x).theme/Bundles/com.apple.Springboard/, then go to winterboard and repspring. You can add all 8, it wont break the theme since they all have different target names. Sorry if its not perfect. I was really limited on customization on this feature

Hope you guys like it, ive been working on it for the last day or so.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-03-05)

Perfect. Just what I wanted

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Perfect. Just what I wanted
    Glad u like it. It was a major workaround, lol :-). Ill also look into the volume slider issue for u aswell.

Added some quick preview videos of my progress on Etched Glass for those who are interested. Check the link after the break for the forum, and the video after that...

Etched Glass Contest Forum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1CBTUiwajA]YouTube - Preview: Etched Glass v0.1 by Foundforgood89[/ame]

New EW theme review by ModMyTech:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqmdT_me44]YouTube - [Theme] Engraved Wood HD SD Theme Review[/ame]
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-05 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    I want my ipad2 :-(

Added some quick preview videos of my progress on Etched Glass for those who are interested. Check the link after the break for the forum, and the video after that...
    Me too!

Wow, that's really slick man! Very nice and I like the subtle weather animation of the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post

Etched Glass Contest Forum

YouTube - Preview: Etched Glass v0.1 by Foundforgood89

New EW theme review by ModMyTech:

YouTube - [Theme] Engraved Wood HD SD Theme Review
    Very clean! Weather animation is a great addition! Definitely looks like a keeper!

can you tell me were the message app theme folder location is I brought the theme just want to use message theme toolbar I located rest of files can't find toolbar png help

Amazing theme but one problem the keyboard won't show up I have iacces full version I need help is there a specific layout for the theme

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

I need some icons made can some one help in making these???

Loader, QuickLock, vWallpaper, ScreenSpliter, MobileTheatre, Carrier, iWipeCache, Perpage, UnlimTones

I also have a wallpaper request I need the dock to show music mail safari and video in that order left to right

For some reason when I open one of my folders, instead of the folder moving up so I can see all the apps and scroll, half of my folder is off screen and I can't see the apps to open them? Anybody have any ideas why?

Thanks,
    C. Negatory

Also, the Lockinfo is putting the date over my lockscreen time and temperature. How do I make that go away?
    Last edited by CaptainNegatory; 2011-03-06 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    ok i finally got it to work, took some trial and error after trying a fiew things but i finally got it.

first i found where the themes files where for iAcces (/var/stash/Applications.xxxxx/iAcess.app/themes) made a new folder, named it Engraved Wood. then i put the the image folder for the EW theme in that folder. it still didnt work at that point so i took a peek at the iAcces4-China folder and i just coped/pasted all the files that where there that wasent in my Engraved Wood folder(in screen shot 2, all the files except for image). now it shows up in the iAcces app itself as a selectable theme and it works. i have no idea how or why it works, but it does now.
    amazing job thanks for the help

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast