Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Here is my only issue. i cant get my lock screen to show the correct weather with out the clock. Attached is a photo of my problem. It might be something stupid and really simple but i have been looking and cant seem to get it right.

I cant get the 11:05 middle tim to go away without losing the Mon thru Sat weekly forcast.

What am i doing wrong?

-img_0137.png
    Last edited by Devodem; 2011-03-01 at 05:44 AM.

Woops. Ignore old msg...

So yeah, ur using the wrong lockinfo weather plugin. Uninstall "lockweather plugin" and install "weather plugin for lockinfo" instead

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Woops. Ignore old msg...

So yeah, ur using the wrong lockinfo weather plugin. Uninstall "lockweather plugin" and install "weather plugin for lockinfo" instead
    Ok i did but now i get this....

-img_0138.png

Quote Originally Posted by Devodem View Post
    Ok i did but now i get this....

-img_0138.png
    Try going to the settings app, then lockinfo<plugins<weather<weather settings, and turn on the override and enter the location code that u use in the weather-config.js of the theme. That should do the job. If not, lemme know.

Try going to the settings app, then lockinfo<plugins<weather<weather settings, and turn on the override and enter the location code that u use in the weather-config.js of the theme. That should do the job. If not, lemme know.
    Did that and nope nothing....

Did that and nope nothing....
    Unusual...
    Do u have ur native apple weather app set up? Try doing that.

Also, reboot device.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Devodem (2011-03-01)

Unusual...
    Do u have ur native apple weather app set up? Try doing that.

Also, reboot device.
    Sweet the reboot did it. Thanks!!

Sweet the reboot did it. Thanks!!
    Glad it worked :-) figured it was something simple.

Enjoy!

i respring my phone this afternoon and afterward,the dock picture of the theme disappear...i reload all the EW wood theme but still they didn't come back....

[IMG][/IMG]

Hi foundforgood,

can i have help with removing the words 'Engraved Wood' and 'foundforgood89' in the homescreen?

No offence but because i'm using another lockscreen instead of the original lockscreen, my home screen seems to have these 2 words permanently stuck there and it's block my view of my status bar.

(refer to attached file)

Thx in advanced for your help.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1722.png  

Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    i respring my phone this afternoon and afterward,the dock picture of the theme disappear...i reload all the EW wood theme but still they didn't come back....

[IMG][/IMG]
    This would only happen if you changed the internal files of the theme. Go to ifiles and go to var/stash/theme.xxx/ew weather.theme. Make sure the file "HomeBackground.png" is still there. Also, let me know if you used the text editor at all on "Wallpaper.Html"

Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    Hi foundforgood,

can i have help with removing the words 'Engraved Wood' and 'foundforgood89' in the homescreen?

No offence but because i'm using another lockscreen instead of the original lockscreen, my home screen seems to have these 2 words permanently stuck there and it's block my view of my status bar.

(refer to attached file)

Thx in advanced for your help.

Cheers!
    Its fine, no offense taken :-)

It seems ur other theme blanks out the status bar. The one ur seeing is part of the wallpaper. What u need to do is go to the theme that u are using over mine, go into the UIImages folder, and delete any statusbar files in there. That is, delete: "Translucent_Base" and "Silver_Base" FROM THE NEW THEME, not mine! That should fix ur problem.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-01 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This would only happen if you changed the internal files of the theme. Go to ifiles and go to var/stash/theme.xxx/ew weather.theme. Make sure the file "HomeBackground.png" is still there. Also, let me know if you used the text editor at all on "Wallpaper.Html"
    i couldn't fix it so i just removed all the engraved wood themes and ssh them in again. And now other problems coming out...

firstly,i cannot remove the docks...i have tried to follow the steps in the video again and again,but dunno what's going wrong..
    [IMG][/IMG]

secondly,the background picture in the inside folders looks different than before..the pattern in the background has gone..
    [IMG][/IMG]

thirdly,in the lockscreen,the slider of the engraved wood theme was covered by another slider,but actually only the engraved wood lockscreen theme was running in wintetboard,i dunno where this slider comes from....and when i try to use the lockinfo to hide that unknown slider, the original wood slider of the engraved theme was gone. It's also weird that there's a wooden bar in above the weather forecast,which doesn't exist before...
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

sorry for having so many questions,no rush,feel free to reply when u have the time,thanks!
    Last edited by winkymo; 2011-03-01 at 05:49 PM.

i couldn't fix it so i just removed all the engraved wood themes and ssh them in again. And now other problems coming out...

firstly,i cannot remove the docks...i have tried to follow the steps in the video again and again,but dunno what's going wrong..
    [IMG][/IMG]

secondly,the background picture in the inside folders looks different than before..the pattern in the background has gone..
    [IMG][/IMG]

thirdly,in the lockscreen,the slider of the engraved wood theme was covered by another slider,but actually only the engraved wood lockscreen theme was running in wintetboard,i dunno where this slider comes from....and when i try to use the lockinfo to hide that unknown slider, the original wood slider of the engraved theme was gone. It's also weird that there's a wooden bar in above the weather forecast,which doesn't exist before...
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

sorry for having so many questions,no rush,feel free to reply when u have the time,thanks!
    Luckily they are all caused by the same problem ;-) just move the "engraved [email protected]" theme below ew weather and ew lock weather in winterboard and respring.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-01 at 08:50 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

The6uest (2011-03-01)

Luckily they are all caused by the same problem ;-) just move the "engraved [email protected]" theme below ew weather and ew lock weather in winterboard and respring.
    u're amazing,can identify the problem so fast. Thanks soooooo muuuucccch again!! ^v^

u're amazing,can identify the problem so fast. Thanks soooooo muuuucccch again!! ^v^
    Happy to help :-)

i was wondering if i could have these icons themed, the name of the icons are what they are on the springboard. if not ask me, and ill tell you what they are. thanks so much. and also is there a way to theme safari bookmarks on the springboard? that would be an amazing addition, other than that, id like the volume thing when you up or down the volume on the homepage themed as well as the bell when you flip to silent and loud. other than that, if i remember correctly from 4.2.1 (i downgraded to 4.1) the volume bar in the native multitasking when you double tap could be themed. thats all i want then ill be completely satisfied with this theme. sorry for putting so much stuff on you all at once
    Attached Files Attached Files

try to change top bar on bitesms with the message button you said there UIImages file what are the names you said it was two files
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by clifdog View Post
    try to change top bar on bitesms with the message button you said there UIImages file what are the names you said it was two files
    So is it the bitesms toolbar ur changing or the statusbar?

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    i was wondering if i could have these icons themed, the name of the icons are what they are on the springboard. if not ask me, and ill tell you what they are. thanks so much. and also is there a way to theme safari bookmarks on the springboard? that would be an amazing addition, other than that, id like the volume thing when you up or down the volume on the homepage themed as well as the bell when you flip to silent and loud. other than that, if i remember correctly from 4.2.1 (i downgraded to 4.1) the volume bar in the native multitasking when you double tap could be themed. thats all i want then ill be completely satisfied with this theme. sorry for putting so much stuff on you all at once
    Icons added to list. Will take a bit before i have time to do a large chunk of them again.

For icon bookmarks: ive tried before, but i don't think winterboard will theme them. If anyone knows how, lemme know.

For the volume and silence images, ill look into them. Ive thought about changing them, but didn't know where to go with it. Any idea what you'd like?

For the multitask volume: i thought i did that... Did it change between 4.1 and 4.2.1? If so, ill fix it up
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-02 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For the volume and silence images, ill look into them. Ive thought about changing them, but didn't know where to go with it. Any idea what you'd like?
    I'd like an engraved outline of the bell and bell with a line through it, on a darker wood like in the EngravedWoodExtras->optional pieces->UI NavBars Dark->GradientFill_alt.png

That color and style is my favorite and also, icon and weather color mods to a darker wood like the night setting? It's a lot of work I'm sure, so don't worry about it if you think it's too much work.

I'm 90% sure on the volume knob on the multitask double tap thing for the home spring board on 4.2.1. Thanks for the theme

Ill take a look at both of those tonight. The color mod ive been looking at doing but havent had the time. The alternative shade icon pack probably wont happen for a while as it would take an emmense amount of work, and im very intensly working on and overdue for this new theme. Maybe afterwards or for the next (potentially animated) installment of EW ;-)

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast