Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 640

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

  1. #401
    im using EW HD and iAcces 4 china 48.63.01-1

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    im using EW HD and iAcces 4 china 48.63.01-1
    Never used the -1 version but i would assume it would work. Lemme look over the files. You updated through Cydia, right? Did the keyboard work prior to v7.1.0?

    Using 48.63.01 (no -1 in my version) and engraved wood (the submitted files but not downloaded from Cydia), my keyboard seemed to work fine. This leaves 3 options:
    Ur -1 version had a different file setup, ModMyI has screwed up packaging the theme, or your download didn't download the material properly meaning that you should try reinstalling...
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #403
    no it didnt work prior to the update, and yeah it was via cydia. ill try reinstalling to see what happens.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    no it didnt work prior to the update, and yeah it was via cydia. ill try reinstalling to see what happens.
    I just tried with the update from ModMyI, and it worked fine, so its either a download error (so u should reinstall), or a settings error where ur iAcces version is defective or not setup properly.

  5. #405
    i tried reinstalling, didnt fix it mabie it has something to do with iacess? strange tho ive had it working with other themes. if thats the only thing that dosent work im still happy with the theme.

  6. #406
    Theme it app is. Pissing me off I've tried downloading it so many times it's not downloading I wish I bought it of off cydia curse me with this horrible luck

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    i tried reinstalling, didnt fix it mabie it has something to do with iacess? strange tho ive had it working with other themes. if thats the only thing that dosent work im still happy with the theme.
    Sorry bud :-( ill look for a solution, but since I cant replicate the problem, it may take a while...In the meantime, check the bundles folder of the main theme and look for com.iacces.iacces and make sure everythings there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipodhacker58 View Post
    Theme it app is. Pissing me off I've tried downloading it so many times it's not downloading I wish I bought it of off cydia curse me with this horrible luck
    Contact me by email and ill try and do my best to help. [email protected]
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-28 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Thanks for your assistance! I have sent them a email to ask, but before they reach back to me,I figured out why finally....I've turned out two lockscreen theme (engraved wood lock screen and other lock screen theme that i downloaded elsewhere before)at the same time,and that is where the problem lies! I've turned off the other one in winterboard and now I can see the weather forecast and the weather icon on my lockscreen! thanks a lot!

  9. #409
    i was bored playing with my i pod, i decided to experiment a bit. first i downloaded a theme ive used before where i knew the keyboard theme worked, installed it to make sure it did indeed work. after i confirmed that i replaced the EW files with the other themes files. it kinda worked, youll see in the screen shot. and the keyboard only worked in that small area. then i tried it the other way around with the EW keyboard files with the other theme, nothing happed, it wasent themed

    figured id share this with ya as it might help in some way, i honestly dont know how any of this really works. im not too worried if the keyboard isint themed, i was just messing around cause i had nothing better to do, im quite happy with the theme as is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -002.png   -001.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-28 at 10:24 AM.

  10. #410
    ok i finally got it to work, took some trial and error after trying a fiew things but i finally got it.

    first i found where the themes files where for iAcces (/var/stash/Applications.xxxxx/iAcess.app/themes) made a new folder, named it Engraved Wood. then i put the the image folder for the EW theme in that folder. it still didnt work at that point so i took a peek at the iAcces4-China folder and i just coped/pasted all the files that where there that wasent in my Engraved Wood folder(in screen shot 2, all the files except for image). now it shows up in the iAcces app itself as a selectable theme and it works. i have no idea how or why it works, but it does now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -002.png   -003.png   -001.png   -004.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-28 at 12:33 PM.

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    Thanks for your assistance! I have sent them a email to ask, but before they reach back to me,I figured out why finally....I've turned out two lockscreen theme (engraved wood lock screen and other lock screen theme that i downloaded elsewhere before)at the same time,and that is where the problem lies! I've turned off the other one in winterboard and now I can see the weather forecast and the weather icon on my lockscreen! thanks a lot!
    Glad u got it working :-)

    Happy it worked out. Thats an odd glitch, but if anyone else has this problem, lemme know and ill check my code
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-28 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Ah, i see.
    Ok, in that case make sure its the china version, and if not tell me which you have (i may need to make changes for other versions)
    Then also make sure that it is enabled. U can tell if it is because a globe button will appear on ur keyboard.
    Then make sure the standard theme is enabled in iAcces (standard theme is called "iAcces4-china" or something like that.
    Then if it is there, press the globe button. That turns on the themed keyboard.

    If still no success, lemme know :-)
    Very useful info! Finally got keyboard working. Had iAcces4 English. China did the trick! Looks great!

  13. #413
    Hi. I have downloaded the weather widget for the hd version. I've got everything to work great except for the weather location for the homescreen wallpaper and the lockscreen. However, the weather on the top bar (where phone signal, time, and battery are located) is displaying the proper location. I don't understand why the others are not. I have tried everything I can think of and cannot come up with a solution. The weather location for both yahoo weather and the weather channel (which is what I would prefer it link to, I have it set up that way in weathericon) are both set to the location I desire. Can you please help with this? Also, I can figure out how to get the dock icons to become invisible, as they are in the screenshot. Do I need to download an invisible app icon to replace them with, or is there an app that can do that for me?
    Last edited by bgeorge89; 2011-02-28 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Incomplete.

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by bgeorge89 View Post
    I can figure out how to get the dock icons to become invisible, as they are in the screenshot. Do I need to download an invisible app icon to replace them with, or is there an app that can do that for me?
    this is what i did, in the EW weather folder go to bundles/disabled dock icons. in that folder at the very bottom theres a sample blank icon. copy\paste it to the icon folder of the main theme and just rename it to whatever app you want it to replace, that worked for me

  15. #415
    Ashes method would work fine.

    To change the weather, you'll need to go to EW Weather.theme/widgets/configs/weather-config.js and put ur zipcode or rss code into the varlocale section. This will need to be done for both EW Weather.theme and EW Lockscreen Weather.theme

  16. #416
    This case would look sweet with this theme, but its dang expensive!

    Ideal Wood Series iPhone 4 Case (Brown)

  17. #417
    Thanks to both of you for your help! I've got everything in working order now.

  18. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    This case would look sweet with this theme, but its dang expensive!

    Ideal Wood Series iPhone 4 Case (Brown)

    some other ones here, just as pricey tho


    Root Cases | Wood iPhone 4 Cases

  19. #419
    trying to find where top bar file is located please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    some other ones here, just as pricey tho


    Root Cases | Wood iPhone 4 Cases
    Both look sweet. I'm dying for that new licensing case personally. Wanna record video under water ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by clifdog View Post
    trying to find where top bar file is located please help
    There are 2. They go in UIImages
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-03-01 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •